• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Denogg, I'm free if you still want to play.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's cool, but I'll have to pass and play you some other time.

Got a fantasy draft at 6:45 est and then I have to play my NCAA dynasty game around 10 or so.

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
DRAFT COMING IN ABOUT AN HOUR CAN YOU FEEL IT?!

C4S_Crowd082910_137578c.jpg

Matrix

I'll most likely fall asleep during the draft, the waiting is always so f-ing boring.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
I think there's a BTTF marathon going on. Watch that while drafting!

haha good idea

DCX

DCX
1-Freebalinz in your face
2-Matrix Batmans
3-DaBoys Suck
4-DCXTV
5-Over Trained Dogs
6-Smith2Crabs
7-Fighting Tribows
8-Dskillz No Skillz
9-Webster's ACL
10-Merry Roids Men
11-Neo Raider Over Paid Qbs
12-Stafford's Chumps

Draft order :D

DCX

DCX said:
1-Freebalinz in your face
2-Matrix Batmans
3-DaBoys Suck
4-DCX-lame
5-Over Trained Dogs
6-Smith2Crabs
7-Fighting Tribows
8-Dskillz No Skillz
9-Webster's ACL
10-Merry Roids Men
11-Neo Raider Over Paid Qbs
12-Stafford's Champs

Draft order :D

DCX

golf ham it

Matrix

How did Matrix's scrubs become Batman? :lol

btw I'm drafting all Texans... suck on that!

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
How did Matrix's scrubs become Batman? :lol

btw I'm drafting all Texans... suck on that!
I did a live mock just an hour ago and i drafted alot of Falcons lol

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Percy, and Beanie Wells

DCX
Cool I like Beanie this year because of the whole Leinart sucking thing. He's a fumble machine so we shall see what happens.

I'm just happy I didn't get Sidney Rice.

Matrix

Denogg or anyone else want to scrim?

eznark

Banned
Shoot me a message on xbl if anyone wants to play. Gonna be putzing around carcassone or risen the rest of the night but itching for some football after Tebow just showed me how great the game can be

Matrix

scrim anyone?

edit- f u all again ... good night

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg man. it's crazy how good our connection is. sry about having to step away for a minute there in the middle of the game

Somnia

Pretty happy with what I got auto-drafted for the most part. No depth though.

Played halo reach firefight yesterday and it rocked. The A.I. Has definantly been bumped up Jesus. Gears 3 beast mode was pretty good (playing a ticker owns), assassin creed multiplayer fucking owns, force unleashed 2 was my 2nd fav. Game yesterday for sure...MAJOR improvements from the 1st. And last but not least my fav. Game so far...dead space 2. Holy mother of god that game is starting 2011 with a fucking bang. (luke...jay frechette says hi!)

Microsoft only yesterday (hospitality suite).

Smokey

Somnia said:

Played halo reach firefight yesterday and it rocked. The A.I. Has definantly been bumped up Jesus. Gears 3 beast mode was pretty good (playing a ticker owns), assassin creed multiplayer fucking owns, force unleashed 2 was my 2nd fav. Game yesterday for sure...MAJOR improvements from the 1st. And last but not least my fav. Game so far...dead space 2. Holy mother of god that game is starting 2011 with a fucking bang. (luke...jay frechette says hi!)

Are you at the GS conference?

Nightz

Somnia said:

Are you allowed to be talking about this stuff? :D

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Yeah and with eznark in here now this is very much an anti-poors league. If anything, $60 is now more reason for it to be on 360.

Matrix

fuck the price going up, but I got an email with a discount to actually make it only $40 next year, I can deal with it for now.

Bob, she's hot, that is all.

Top Bottom