• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

Smokey said:
madden gaf: i only use mic for friends

real reason: people can't handle a good shit talk without catching feelings
I don't throw controllers, so I'm cool. I do use it with certain people here, though.

These assholes won't even go on for 5 minutes with me with a headset so that I can get to the bottom of the playart bug. Bunch of shy motherfuckers.

DCX

DCX
I remember using mics with Madden GAF and one of those arcade shooting games with the tanks. Fun times. I'd talk alot of shit, call you out on BS cheese tactics..but i do Rex Ryan alot. It's in my blood.

DCX

Miguel

Rorschach said:
I don't throw controllers, so I'm cool. I do use it with certain people here, though.

These assholes won't even go on for 5 minutes with me with a headset so that I can get to the bottom of the playart bug. Bunch of shy motherfuckers.

I'll play :)

Sanjuro

I like hearing bitter tears and rage though in those special moments. Normally though its a boredom type thing. It keeps me more engaged to the game in blowouts or later during the night. This function is the major reason I prefer 360 over anything else.

eznark, you calling me creepy? :lol

BigAT said:
Has there been an update to fix SableStats for this season? Does it even need to get changed since the website is basically the same?

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/84399

Looks like a good # of people are already using it. All I had to change was like 3-4 lines since every single thing about the website was the same.

The real reason EA didn't upgrade online franchise is because they didn't want me to have to do a lot of work to upgrade the script. Thanks EA! Laziness FTW, etc, etc :D

Mrbob

So is Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Madden GAF Game of the Week? Game is a technical mess at times (bad frame rate) but it is fun to play. PC version of Dead Rising 2 I'm in for $39.99 at launch (PC Gaming :bow) as I didn't even know I would want the sequel until i played this prologue!

eznark

Banned
Valkyria Chronicles II is the game of the week chump. You should buy a long game that can provide hours of fun, because in a week Poutface removes the cloak from his super secret offense to reveal....even MORE interceptions!

Spread and sling offense with that nimrod and those receivers....lolzorzlolzorzlol

jay-cutler-sack_medium.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea so my practically brand new just few months old pretty black 360 that's supposed to be better is starting to read my discs as dvds.... FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

I went to play my bro and it took me 6 times to get it to read Madden.

Ramirez

Matrix said:
Yea so my practically brand new just few months old pretty black 360 that's supposed to be better is starting to read my discs as dvds.... FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

It's just trying to save you from Madden.

Smokey

Matrix said:

you should be installing the games on your HDD noob

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seems so :( I'll most likely have to ship it to them. It's getting worse.

I HAVE SMOKEY, WTF? :lol

Matrix

Ramirez said:
So it's a Slim that's messing up or an Elite?

fucking slim

Ive been there enough Rors, this is just a fucking joke since its a slim.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
fucking slim

Ive been there enough Rors, this is just a fucking joke since its a slim.
Slim means nothing, you could just have a messed up Slim, doesn't have to mean same old MS BS.

DCX

Smokey

Matrix said:
Seems so :( I'll most likely have to ship it to them. It's getting worse.

I HAVE SMOKEY, WTF? :lol

oh, in that case I'm sorry:lol

ps3 and it's superior blu-ray drive wouldn't have this issue.

btw: i just installed chrome on my machine for the first time. this thing is amazing. go to hell IE/Firefox

Matrix

DCX said:
Slim means nothing, you could just have a messed up Slim, doesn't have to mean same old MS BS.

DCX

It does when you have gone through 4 other xbox's, same old MS shit.

My slim has been perfectly fine since I bought it the day of launch. Why is it messed up all the sudden?

Matrix

Rorschach said:
it still needs to read the disc to boot up.

I don't think some people understand that :lol

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
It does when you have gone through 4 other xbox's, same old MS shit.

My slim has been perfectly fine since I bought it the day of launch. Why is it messed up all the sudden?
I've been through four myself. I only paid for two though. I feel you. It's just a generation of bulletproof Nintendos and Genesi we feel robbed.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
thecoldone33 10:34 pm
(10:34:54 PM): lets play whore
whossorrynow015 10:35 pm
(10:35:21 PM): play what
(10:35:24 PM): madden?
thecoldone33 10:35 pm
(10:35:27 PM): yeah
whossorrynow015 10:35 pm
(10:35:43 PM): i will play you as long as you promise not to become a little bitch and threaten to quit after i kick the shit out of you

Eagles:73
9ers:14

mbri8w.gif

CB3 said:
Eagles:73
9ers:14

mbri8w.gif

:lol

i think if i didn't throw 10 picks i would've been ok. to my defense, i haven't played this game since i last played you.... which was like 2 weeks ago or something i don't remember!

i also think there is some type of composure stat cause alex smith just started throwing fuck lob balls all the time even when i was trying to dart it. i wish i still had english :(

Matrix

Yea so none of my fucking games can be read now! RAGE MODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE >_< Went down the whole list of things to do on xbox support and none of it helped. Now I have to send this piece of shit in for repair. I can't believe my slim lasted less time than my other 360's.... honestly WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

These fuckers just got me to renew live as well with that $20 savings email..... I feel ill.

edit- repair request sent in , guess I don't have to worry about playing Halo Reach :lol

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

i think if i didn't throw 10 picks i would've been ok. to my defense, i haven't played this game since i last played you.... which was like 2 weeks ago or something i don't remember!

i also think there is some type of composure stat cause alex smith just started throwing fuck lob balls all the time even when i was trying to dart it. i wish i still had english :(
I played as the Niners yesterday against a friend...what is with his fucking delivery? USPS is quicker than that asshole. He is unbearable to play with.

McNei1y

Anyone want to scrimmage today? Ill be on all day but send me a message or reply to this post. Ill be back to check. Got a LG gm/watching college kickoff.

Matrix

I'm crazy and bought another one from amazon, should have it next week. I figure I better have two at this point :|

Top Bottom