• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hey you don't have to justify it to me ricardo!

who wants to play in a little bit? i have to eat lunch first but i need to wash the stink off my 11 turnover game against cb :(

If you're still looking for a game lemme know. I'll play as the Rams and practice for my inevitable NFC West crown!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
smh

Don't even complain to me about money again!

If I told you how I got my money, I would have to kill ya Boobs! ....so forgetaboutit

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
give me about 20 mins, still cooking food. jesus its fucking hot outside....

Cool. It's perfect here on the East Coast. 80 with a light breeze and clear blue skies. :D So much for the best coast!

LiveWire

hah, gg FMT. You sure needed a LOT of help to win that one. :lol Gamesharkin' it everywhere! If the Rams were even a little bit better that game would have been 61-31 instead of 31-28. Alex Smith sucks SO bad, but my guys can't pick him off unless I'm doing it for them (2 or 3 user picks I had?). Then there was the game-winning wide open TD and my WR is too slow to outrun Rex Ryan with a ship's anchor tied to his waist. smh :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Lionheart is gone? holy shit my madden aspirations have gone from fucked to fuckeder. then again it will probably take two months for the online franchises to get updated with that so maybe it won't affect me

LiveWire said:
hah, gg FMT. You sure needed a LOT of help to win that one. :lol Gamesharkin' it everywhere! If the Rams were even a little bit better that game would have been 61-31 instead of 31-28. Alex Smith sucks SO bad, but my guys can't pick him off unless I'm doing it for them (2 or 3 user picks I had?). Then there was the game-winning wide open TD and my WR is too slow to outrun Rex Ryan with a ship's anchor tied to his waist. smh :lol

my cb's are awful. i don't even play bump and they just stand there as your guys go by. i saw that on replays and i also noticed that basically 9 out of 10 times when you CB blitz your CB gets sucked into the tackle.

take for instance the last play of the game. i send a CB off your right side, as he's approaching you, he has a clear line. there is no physical way that your RT would be able to shift over and pick it up. but what happens? its like an invisible forcefield slows my CB down so he can be sucked into the block. not only that, but the RT was also blocking my DE at the same time! :lol

i wish all-pro had better defense because i'm seeing more and more of all-madden deficiencies as well (blockers stopping in the hole, worse suction blocking/tackling).

and i didn't really need help. i just need to not throw. i ran on you pretty easily but for some reason i keep wanting to pass :( i dont know if it the minor lag or what but sometimes i try to bullet with alex and its a lob. don't worry, when the games mean something i will literally run 40 times a game with gore/westbrook/big dix

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah it's just wow . . . nothing in life can truely prepare you for something like this

need to go lie down or something

Rorschach

Matrix said:
I'm crazy and bought another one from amazon, should have it next week. I figure I better have two at this point :|
I was catching up to this thread and I felt bad for you for about 10 seconds, then I come to this post where you just throw money at MS for your woes! :p

[edit]Jared Veldheer got the starting job over Sam Satele at center. He was playing really well in the pre-season. I bet he gets no upgrade from Donny. :|

PBY

Banned
can some one fill me in on what the deal is with the league atm? I've been balls deep in work for school/ lsat prep, so i haven't had much time to check this thread

Rorschach

peterb0y said:
can some one fill me in on what the deal is with the league atm? I've been balls deep in work for school/ lsat prep, so i haven't had much time to check this thread
We're waiting on EA to upload the final rosters... which may or may not happen this month year.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I hear that EA has bundled the OF roster update for Madden 11 in NHL 11 for x360....guess all of you will have to get NHL.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
I was catching up to this thread and I felt bad for you for about 10 seconds, then I come to this post where you just throw money at MS for your woes! :p

Honestly I mainly did it so I could still play online with my brother.

Family bonding and shit.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Any word on when that patch is going to come out? I don't think I've been able to get through a game without losing a key player for like 8 weeks. I'd settle with just the injuries being toned down and nothing else.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wellington said:
Any word on when that patch is going to come out? I don't think I've been able to get through a game without losing a key player for like 8 weeks. I'd settle with just the injuries being toned down and nothing else.
I think injuries should be turned off. They are retarded right now.

Lonestar said:
So, is it safe to say that Pete Carroll is trolling bluemax?? :lol

:lol

absolutely brutal. seachickens didn't have a great roster to begin with but i thought they could challenge us in the NFC west. i don't know about that now. they really have no receivers, their line is awful, their best "target" on offense (carlson) is being left in to block because the line is so bad, their defense is weak as a whole, offensive line coach left, and they have a new staff otherwise.

the coaching problems wont affect the chickens in the game but they lost a lot of madden talent!

Ramirez

From the OP:

Start Date: Sunday, September 5th

Is anyone even excited to play this year? I've never seen the Madden thread be such a deserted ghost town with people saying it's been weeks since they last played the game. :lol

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
From the OP:

Start Date: Sunday, September 5th

Is anyone even excited to play this year? I've never seen the Madden thread be such a deserted ghost town with people saying it's been weeks since they last played the game. :lol
Real football!!!!

Plus, waiting so long has probably taken some of the juice out. Also, the flopping of the tournament (because some people joined without being able to play) didn't help.

Once the league opens up, I expect it to start slow, but by week 2 everyone will be antsy and asking for "vancin.'"

bluemax

Banned
Lonestar said:
So, is it safe to say that Pete Carroll is trolling bluemax?? :lol

In the past couple of weeks I've lost:

My #1 rated WR
My #2 rated DL (#1 rated DE)
My #2 rated CB

And EA has only rated BMW a 69 overall, and he might be the Seahawks best WR this year.

I don't even have to tank, Pete already did the job for me.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
Plus, waiting so long has probably taken some of the juice out.
this.

although yeah the thread feels relatively dead even still. but it's all relative still more active than pretty much most any other online thread

Mrbob

Sweet memories for Astro.

477-457Cardinals_Leinart_Football.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.71.jpg

matt.leinart.jpg

matt-leinart-hot-qb.jpg

24763600_240X167.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
And give me something to believe in
If there's a Lord above
Oh, Lord arise

I tried all night not to break down and cry
As the tears rolled down my face
I felt so cold and empty
Like a lost soul out of place

And the mirror, mirror on the wall
Sees my smile it fades again

If there's a Lord above
Oh, Lord arise

Sometimes I wish to God I didn't know now
The things I didn't know then
Road you gotta take me home

And it just makes me wonder
Why so many lose, and so few win

You take the high road
And I'll take the low road

Yes Sometimes I wish I didn't know now
The things I didn't know then

And give me something to believe in, yeah

Rorschach

I predict 97 to 98.

Goldlion beware: FMT goes for it on 4th and long so don't mash A after third down. -_- If there is a 4th down on all-pro.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will play you. but i want to try out all-pro. the thread on op sports is insistent! we'll see!

give me like 5 mins

sounds coolio

Rorschach said:
I predict 97 to 98.

Goldlion beware: FMT goes for it on 4th and long so don't mash A after third down. -_- If there is a 4th down on all-pro.

that sonabich

Top Bottom