• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2* Thread: RROD Don't Scare Us!

How do you want the league to be run?

Results are only viewable after voting.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Birdman02 said:
Does anyone know if Bonsevan's GT is still Farnsworth165? XBL says the last time that GT signed on was 6/28, but I know he played his week 1 game.
Him and his little bro just got an apartment together. He's using his lil bro's: Dr Zoidberg018 until it expires then renewing his.

Bonsevan's GT: Dr Zoidberg018

vumpler

vumpler said:
AirBrian (Chi) at Vumpler (Car)

All the game Highlights and pretty good 3 minute watch.

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MZvQNTJloI&fmt=18
Vimeo link: http://www.vimeo.com/1677154

I am definitely proud of that one run by Jon Stewart. I've watched it a few times now and I'm happy with it every time.

GG again though AB. I hope to not see you in the playoffs if we both make it!
Vimeo link updated, however it still has a few minutes before it becomes active.

AirBrian

vumpler said:
Vimeo link updated, however it still has a few minutes before it becomes active.
Nice video. I completely forgot about that almost INT at about the :25 mark. I was so pissed I didn't get that one. :lol

AirBrian

Week 1 Power Rankings are also out!

Go to "More" --> "Rankings" on League Daddy for the detailed view with comments. Or you can click on "more..." from the list view on the front page.

vumpler

AirBrian said:
Nice video. I completely forgot about that almost INT at about the :25 mark. I was so pissed I didn't get that one. :lol
:lol Yeah that play was uncharacteristic of me. When I was rolling out I was going through quick internal dialogue of "throw it away? or find someone open?!#!#"

And at the last second I thought he was WIIIDE open, but your CB was playing down the flats I guess and closed on it quick. Its always a bad decision to throw across field but I thought he was moving into a square acre of open field :lol

I chalk that one up to luck though. Honestly I had a few things go my way that game that don't normally.

Slo

Slo said:
Tcvrod, when will work for you? Sunday is no good for me, and I've got something Saturday afternoon too. Otherwise, when would you like to play?

Any chance that you'll be around tonight?

Slo

AirBrian said:

Go to "More" --> "Rankings" on League Daddy for the detailed view with comments. Or you can click on "more..." from the list view on the front page.

Oh shit! TJack don't like no spotlight! He ain't Prime Time!

daw840

vumpler said:
AirBrian (Chi) at Vumpler (Car)

All the game Highlights and pretty good 3 minute watch.

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MZvQNTJloI&fmt=18
Vimeo link: Coming shortly

I am definitely proud of that one run by Jon Stewart. I've watched it a few times now and I'm happy with it every time.

GG again though AB. I hope to not see you in the playoffs if we both make it!

Holy hell at that run. I might have had to bill you for a new TV and a new controller, as it would have been lodged directly in the screen.:lol :lol

edit: FMW where are you?

daw840 said:
Holy hell at that run. I might have had to bill you for a new TV and a new controller, as it would have been lodged directly in the screen.:lol :lol

edit: FMW where are you?
:lol You should have seen two of the runs the Titans RB had on me. I don't even see the point of trying to play defense when RB's can break 4+ tackes on one play.

AirBrian

gg, BJ. Yeah, that last pick-6 was the difference. And I couldn't believe you scored right after that and got the 2-point conversion to tie it up. Frickin' Eli can make some ridiculous throws.

It's so nice playing with a team with offense. :-(

AirBrian said:

lol Wow #8 and behind two (1-1) teams....looks like the Jags are going to have to have a few statement games in the coming weeks.

AirBrian

MWS Natural said:
lol Wow #8 and behind two (1-1) teams....looks like the Jags are going to have to have a few statement games in the coming weeks.
It was based solely on Week 1. I'm sure the Jags will go up in the next update. ;-)

AirBrian said:
It was based solely on Week 1. I'm sure the Jags will go up in the next update. ;-)

Ah my apologies then :D. I was looking through league daddy and the options/statistics it gives are really amazing. I doubt EA will ever get the online leagues to this level.

AirBrian

No worries. :) And yeah, LD is awesome. It's so customizable, it's ridiculous.

pheeniks or methodman, what was the score when your game dropped?

AirBrian said:
No worries. :) And yeah, LD is awesome. It's so customizable, it's ridiculous.

pheeniks or methodman, what was the score when your game dropped?

it dropped twice and i think it was 0-0 once and 7-0 me the other time. not sure though.

vumpler

MWS Natural said:
:lol You should have seen two of the runs the Titans RB had on me. I don't even see the point of trying to play defense when RB's can break 4+ tackes on one play.
Yeah evan said he is going to put them online to share. I'm interested.

vumpler

:lol so bird got banned eh?

I sent him an xbl message lets see what he did this time :lol

daw840

Chiefs just beat the Raiders, as per usual. However, I am hesitant to leave the stats screen as it seems the FMW has not put the player stats in. FMW, what's going on?

daw840

Alright, WTF is going on? Still no player stats for the Raiders.

Look, stats are NOT optional. If you don't want to put in stats, don't play. It's that simple.

Birdman02

bosevan said:
Hey Birdman, Sorry just now getting to our game, I can play anytime tomorrow if you like!!
Sorry, man. I've been at my in-laws all day, and I just got home. I've got a couple more things I have to do tonight, so I don't know if I'm gonna be able to play until tomorrow. I can play anytime after 7:30 est tomorrow, so I hope you're available then.

chill chill, stats are in. had an emergency errand to run. anyways it was a close game with daw but i threw an unfortunate interception on my last drive some where close to the 20 :( Anyways, good game daw.

vumpler

AirBrian said:
Glad to see the stats are in. I was about to make a nasty post. :)

BTW, did the rosters update?
not for me :( Oh and Daw, come on man calm down a little. Drink a beer or something and watch the bears run out the clock on the colts. I just won my fantasy football game this week w00t!! :D

Oh and did everyone at least see the panthers highlights? Fuck yes son! To the top of the division here we go!

daw840

fmwOriginal said:
chill chill, stats are in. had an emergency errand to run. anyways it was a close game with daw but i threw an unfortunate interception on my last drive some where close to the 20 :( Anyways, good game daw.

Yes that was a good game. Sorry for the stats issue, but we have already had a problem with someone not entering stats after a game. Anyway, looking forward to our next matchup in the Black Hole!!:D

AirBrian

vumpler said:
not for me :( Oh and Daw, come on man calm down a little. Drink a beer or something and watch the bears run out the clock on the colts. I just won my fantasy football game this week w00t!! :D

Oh and did everyone at least see the panthers highlights? Fuck yes son! To the top of the division here we go!
Next week's game is going to be tasty!

(And hopefully the outcome is much, much differen than our game!)

daw840

vumpler said:

:lol :lol

Sorry about that. This has been a rough day. My Chiefs had the opportunity to win. I have Tom Brady, Vince Young, Nate Burleson, and Dallas Clark on my fantasy team. All of which are injured..... So yes, I am sorry, I overreacted. And yes, I am drinking much beer.

mr stroke

good game karishbhr...

Airbrian two questions-
1-I entered both of are team stats and my player stats but LeagueDaddy says "I Dont Have Permision to Enter" his player stats?
2-on team stats on the "interception" line-on my team is it--how many picks I made on defense? or how many I picks I threw in onfense?

AirBrian

mr stroke said:
good game karishbhr...

Airbrian two questions-
1-I entered both of are team stats and my player stats but LeagueDaddy says "I Dont Have Permision to Enter" his player stats?
2-on team stats on the "interception" line-on my team is it--how many picks I made on defense? or how many I picks I threw in onfense?
Are you hitting save before going to your player stats? That's weird because anyone can enter the team stats.

On the team stats, it's how many interceptions you got on defense, not interceptions thrown. I added a "DEF" before the stat to avoid any further confusion.

Top Bottom