• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2* Thread: RROD Don't Scare Us!

How do you want the league to be run?

Results are only viewable after voting.

mr stroke

AirBrian said:
Are you hitting save before going to your player stats? That's weird because anyone can enter the team stats.

On the team stats, it's how many interceptions you got on defense, not interceptions thrown.

its letting me enter both team stats, but I thought winner had to enter both team and player stats for both teams? I have all team and my player stats loaded but I can't input his player stats?(or am I not supposed to do that?)

AirBrian

mr stroke said:
its letting me enter both team stats, but I thought winner had to enter both team and player stats for both teams? I have all team and my player stats loaded but I can't input his player stats?(or am I not supposed to do that?)
Oh no, just team stats. Every player is responsible for their own player stats.

So I'm assuming DET thinks you're going to enter his stats?

mr stroke

AirBrian said:
Oh no, just team stats. Every player is responsible for their own player stats.

So I'm assuming DET thinks you're going to enter his stats?

it looks like it(he has no stats in for his players and hes off of XBL now)

anything I can do to put in his stats or is it a lost cause now? at least both team stats are in.

and damn your Bears for putting a beat down on my Colts in the upset of the week :(

AirBrian

mr stroke said:
it looks like it(he has no stats in for his players and hes off of XBL now)

anything I can do to put in his stats or is it a lost cause now? at least both team stats are in.

and damn your Bears for putting a beat down on my Colts in the upset of the week :(
OK, you are the temporary owner of the Lions, so you can enter the stats. Let me know when you're done and I'll give them back to karish. OR you can PM them to him and he can input them. It's really up to you since you were nice enough to take them down.

And Bears #18 > Colts #18 tonight! :lol

AirBrian

BigJonsson said:
When is the next week going to be?

I'm out of town this friday until the tuesday
Week 3 is Monday until Friday and then Week 4 is Saturday until Wednesday.

If you can't get a game in because you're out of town, just try to schedule it close and let us know. Not a big deal at all. In fact, I'll be out of town completely for Week 4, so I'll have to make arrangements myself.

mr stroke

AirBrian said:
OK, you are the temporary owner of the Lions, so you can enter the stats. Let me know when you're done and I'll give them back to karish. OR you can PM them to him and he can input them. It's really up to you since you were nice enough to take them down.

thanks I put in what stats of his I had, I didn't take down all his stats (after the game we both asumed winner inputs all stats). So its about as good as I can do(got 90% of it)

thanks.

AirBrian

mr stroke said:
thanks I put in what stats of his I had, I didn't take down all his stats (after the game we both asumed winner inputs all stats). So its about as good as I can do(got 90% of it)

thanks.
Awesome.

Slo

Okay tcvr0d this is my third post in the thread directed at you, I've sent you a GAF PM, and one on XBL. I'm not going to chase you any more. Find me when you're ready to play.

Nightz

sableholic said:
Nightz when are you available for our week 3 game? (Or is Arizona being played by subs?)
St. Louis is the one being played by subs. :p

I'm available today after work. I get home around 5pm PST, so anytime after then is good. Time for Kurt Warner to make his debut.:D

Nightz said:
St. Louis is the one being played by subs. :p

I'm available today after work. I get home around 5pm PST, so anytime after then is good. Time for Kurt Warner to make his debut.:D

Sorry, guess I confused the two my mistake. Alrighty I'll hit you up around then.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Slo said:
Okay tcvr0d this is my third post in the thread directed at you, I've sent you a GAF PM, and one on XBL. I'm not going to chase you any more. Find me when you're ready to play.
slo what's your schedule look like? You home during the day? I would love to get our game it today.

Slo

MWS Natural said:
Tcvrod I'm ready to play whenever you are, available anytime after 9PM EST. I like to get my games in early in the week so I don't have to worry about squeezing them in later.

Yeah, good luck.

vumpler

Slo said:
Yeah, good luck.
dancebaby3.gif

vumpler

Slo so you just gave me a free win? Thanks, I'll take it I guess... Would have rather gotten the practice of stopping AP but oh well.

Slo

vumpler said:
Slo so you just gave me a free win? Thanks, I'll take it I guess... Would have rather gotten the practice of stopping AP but oh well.

Just run 100 consecutive screen passes to Smith in practice mode and it'll be like we really played!

vumpler

Slo said:
Just run 100 consecutive screen passes to Smith in practice mode and it'll be like we really played!
:lol 100 eh? I like where this is going. You do know in the real season this is Smitty's debut? Oh lawd! They very well could run 5 screens to him that game. Can't wait :D

Nightz

sableholic said:
I was looking for you on aim, up for the game now? Just half watching the packers vikings game so I'm up for it whenever.
Oops, sorry. I didn't sign in to AIM today. Yeah I'm up for the game...I'm online now.

And question for the commissioners: What time will week 3 be unlocked?

BigAT

Methodman, are you going to be around tonight at all to play our game? I'll be getting home from work at like 5 EST and can play whenever after that. Let me know.

Nightz said:
Just got it to connect. Let me know if you're still up for a game tonight.

Sorry had to go to bed, east coast time and all. Just send me a message on aim tonight and if i'm around we'll try and get it in tonight.

Nightz

sableholic said:
Sorry had to go to bed, east coast time and all. Just send me a message on aim tonight and if i'm around we'll try and get it in tonight.
No problem. I have the day off from work today so I'll be free pretty much the whole day. I just have somewhere to go from 7-9 pm PST...anytime other than that is good, so let me know what's convenient for you.

vumpler

AB - So can we submit the vikings panthers score as 1-0 for me? Or should we have a sub.

AirBrian

MWS Natural said:
Is Tcvrod still active in the league?
Yes, he is. He actually contacted Slo but it was during the RROD. He said he'll be up for any games tomorrow after 5PM (CDT).

And vumpler, we're doing subs for the Vikings for now. Nice try though! :p

Top Bottom