• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official XBOX 360 Madden 2009 Season 2* Thread: RROD Don't Scare Us!

How do you want the league to be run?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nightz

Has anyone else received this message when signing into EA's servers? "You must be signed in to Xbox Live and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title." I saw this last night when sableholic and I were trying to get our week 3 game in. It was like this for a couple of hours, then I was able to sign in fine. It was working again all day today...until now. I contacted EA support about it and they're useless. So has anyone seen this message or know how to fix this?

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Awesome. I don't see why it would be a problem. I don't think I've ever played you, so don't kill me :(((

SpoonKiiiah

(3 i's)

I'll be on within 15 minutes. You're home so invite within 15 :D Thanks again.

LJ11

So you haven't got an ok from them? I don't think I should step in for someone when the commish/owner haven't been informed about it.

vumpler

LJ11 said:
So you haven't got an ok from them? I don't think I should step in for someone when the commish/owner haven't been informed about it.
Go ahead and lets play it. If AB and Slo don't agree with it I'll replay someone else. Like I said I don't see why they would have a problem but if they did I'll replay it.

LJ11

vumpler said:
Go ahead and lets play it. If AB and Slo don't agree with it I'll replay someone else. Like I said I don't see why they would have a problem but if they did I'll replay it.

Alright, I can't enter stats though so is it ok if you keep track of the Viking player stats?

vumpler

LJ11 said:
Alright, I can't enter stats though so is it ok if you keep track of the Viking player stats?
yup that's fine ill enter all and if its a problem then we'll erase them all and redo. I pmed airB we'll see what he says. The game will be recorded as usual.

vumpler

LJ11 said:
LJ apparently it wasn't meant to be :lol As soon as madden got to the loading screen it locked up.

Then I restarted the 360 and the beautiful love ring showed up. I can't get it to boot up, so I'll take the damn thing back to best buy tomorrow in exchange for a new one.

You available tomorrow?

daw840

vumpler said:
LJ apparently it wasn't meant to be :lol As soon as madden got to the loading screen it locked up.

Then I restarted the 360 and the beautiful love ring showed up. I can't get it to boot up, so I'll take the damn thing back to best buy tomorrow in exchange for a new one.

You available tomorrow?

OH SHIT, it's claimed another!!

I'm getting scared.....

edit: I don't see a problem with LJ subbing in for anyone. He is a vet from past seasons, and if we need a sub then he will do fine. Unless AB vetoes it, which I don't think he will.

woodchuck

so yeah, Mr. Stroke, I got REALLY lucky. holy shit.

ok. so it was overtime. 10-10. Mr. Stroke was in FG range (around my 20). He runs the ball with Ryan Grant...and he fumbles. Jay Ratliff picks it up and then runs like 70 yards downfield. Not wanting to risk anything, I just kicked the fg the next play and won.

holy shit. really sorry man...but i'll take it. that was a really even game.

mr stroke

WOW game of the week Woodchuck...(damn you)

10-10 in OT, my fullback runs the ball and fumbles on my own 20yrd line, DT picks the ball up and runs in back 80yrds the other way for a TD :(
FUCK ME!

vumpler

I'm wondering if they will upgrade me to the 60gig for free since the price drop? We'll see :D Still pissed that I didn't get my daily fix of madden though.

Birdman02

vumpler said:
I'm wondering if they will upgrade me to the 60gig for free since the price drop? We'll see :D Still pissed that I didn't get my daily fix of madden though.

I got RROD'd a few months ago, and ended up getting a new replacement plan for free thanks to the price drop. I'm sure they'll let you upgrade to the 60 gig the same way.

vumpler

Birdman02 said:
I got RROD'd a few months ago, and ended up getting a new replacement plan for free thanks to the price drop. I'm sure they'll let you upgrade to the 60 gig the same way.
Oh shit! that would be awesome

Slo

I'm hoping my coffin arrives today. And yes, if anyone wants to sub for me when I'm out, that's fine. Especially LJ11. :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Slo said:
I'm hoping my coffin arrives today. And yes, if anyone wants to sub for me when I'm out, that's fine. Especially LJ11. :D
StraightMoney.jpg

vumpler

Took back the 360 to Best Buy.
I love best buy now,
I think I made out pretty well,

1. Got the upgrade to the 60gig version
2. Got to keep my hard drive (they didn't let me last time)
3. Since the price cut I got the 2 year instant replacement (without paying more)
4. AND got $67.43 of instore credit left over.

I made money by my 360 red ringing :lol

LJ how is tonight at 10pm CST for our game?

Birdman02

Bonsevan and/or Karish, can either one of you guys play tonight?

Also, for the guys trying to get in touch with tcvrod...for some reason, he's having trouble logging in on GAF, but he's pretty easy to reach on xbl. He said he'll be around tonight if either of you are available.

vumpler

LJ11 said:
I can play after the Mets game. Should definitely be finished by that time.
LJ what time are you projecting the end of the Mets game to be? I can be home any time after 8:30pm CST. Just let me know the game schedule. Would like to start between 9-10pm CST.

Nightz

sable, I'm available whenever you're ready. Using my brother's laptop right now and he doesn't have AIM, so just post here or send me a message on Live. I turned my 360 on right when I got home to make sure I could sign in to EA's servers. Fortunately I was able to, so my 360 won't be turned off until we get our game in. :lol

vumpler

Nightz said:
Fortunately I was able to, so my 360 won't be turned off until we get our game in. :lol
:lol What team are you using nightz?

I'm excited you got to be in the league with us. What an epic game we had back a few weeks ago.

Nightz

vumpler said:
:lol What team are you using nightz?

I'm excited you got to be in the league with us. What an epic game we had back a few weeks ago.
Indeed. I'm the Cardinals, so we'll be seeing each other in week 8. Hopefully I can find my offense by then. :lol

vumpler

Going home now to get on XBL etc. Be on in 15 at the latest. Hopefully you'll appear LJ :D

Furio53

Well I havent been able to get a hold of DavidRoxU for our week 2 game, sent him messages over the weekend for our Tampa Bay game. What should i do?

Top Bottom