• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Didnt encounter any bugs on my phone /Android) - but i realized that the game was more up2date on Android (1.03) than on iOS(1.02) - now both are on 1.04.

Didnt encounter any bugs on my phone /Android) - but i realized that the game was more up2date on Android (1.03) than on iOS(1.02) - now both are on 1.04.

I run Android, and there were definitely bugs. I've worked with testing Android games though and the bugs I've encountered are merely visual, and minor at that, so I can definitely imagine most people not even noticing them.

linkent

Never encounter any bugs too.
probably related to tomorrow additional BW character pulls.

Actually encounter a bug after the patch.
Some of my characters are not attacking and the game just stucked there. 3 of my chars attacked then the 4th one didnt, the animation are still going but the 4th refused to go.
Had to forced close the game. Luckily still able to resume the game after.

If many of you guys are maining Zeff, I will probably try to develop a 2nd main team consist of Zeff, Luffy, Chopper, Sanji, and Gosussop.

That god failed my Merry upgrade twice at 9cokes T_T

Majukun

Was at the bottom of the page.. Si I'll re-ask

Is there a website where you can safely download the updated apk for this game? The tablet where I'm playing right now is kinda old and sometimes it freezes a bit without warning... And in this kind of game that means missing the entire turn and fuck up the run.
So I wanted to transfer my data to my oneplus one.. Only problem is that it's not compatible. With the game and I can't download the updates from the playstore.. So i needed a safe and quickly updated site to use for when it changes version

cw_sasuke

I run Android, and there were definitely bugs. I've worked with testing Android games though and the bugs I've encountered are merely visual, and minor at that, so I can definitely imagine most people not even noticing them.

The app might not perform the same on every Android version or device.
Was at the bottom of the page.. Si I'll re-ask

Is there a website where you can safely download the updated apk for this game? The tablet where I'm playing right now is kinda old and sometimes it freezes a bit without warning... And in this kind of game that means missing the entire turn and fuck up the run.
So I wanted to transfer my data to my oneplus one.. Only problem is that it's not compatible. With the game and I can't download the updates from the playstore.. So i needed a safe and quickly updated site to use for when it changes version
http://apk-dl.com/download/android/...pmoja010E/ONE-PIECE-TREASURE-CRUISE1.0.4-apk/

cw_sasuke

It gives me 'license check failed' maybe it's not the European version?

Weird...i was sure there was just one version and no difference between US or EU apk. Because i got the game from that page on launch day when it wasnt up on the EU Google Play, but could update my game later on from EU Google Play it launched officially.

Stider

Double-checking: do turtles give more experience if you use them on someone with the same colour?

Also, not sure if I should use my new Black Elder Turtle on my lvl 20 Pound Phonenix Zoro, lvl 26 Arlong or lvl 26 Luffy. Hard decision, but I guess Arlong isn't as future-proof as the others as he probably won't get any more evolutions? Is Zoro worth evolving to Asura? Luffy is my only party member who's not a slasher, but I do like him a lot and he's really future-proof.

If the guides are right, Asura Zoro will be very good in slasher teams due to a very high combo of 9 HITS. If you don't have Kuro it might be worth doing Zoro first as the extra hit count will help with the high def. enemies.

Majukun

Weird...i was sure there was just one version and no difference between US or EU apk. Because i got the game from that page on launch day when it wasnt up on the EU Google Play, but could update my game later on from EU Google Play it launched officially.
Don't know, but now I'm on a dilemma.. Keep my data on my officially supported tablet and suffer through the freezes and the generally shitty way it runs, or transfer to my not officially supported smartphone with all the license and update problems? I don't wanna lose my data :(

Fbh

For people playing in unsupported countries, you can download a VPN style app called HOLA.
Rather than "unlocking" the google play store app (it doesn't work) you have to use the browser that comes with the app to enter the google play store, that way you can update.

In an unrelated topic. So are turtles there to level up? That's their use, right?

cw_sasuke

Don't know, but now I'm on a dilemma.. Keep my data on my officially supported tablet and suffer through the freezes and the generally shitty way it runs, or transfer to my not officially supported smartphone with all the license and update problems? I don't wanna lose my data :(

You could use Titanium Backup for a backup of your current game to fall back on it if somethings goes wrong. Otherwise try it with Hola like fbh posted.

Is there a way to farm DevilFruits?

Nope, otherwise they wouldnt make money with the game.

linkent

Short answer: No
Long Answer: Yes, you can farm real $ by working part time and buy the Gem :p
The game is quite alright currently with daily Gem giveaway.
But when that stop, i imagine it will be hard to get gem with purely F2P.

The most generous F2P game is surely TerraBattle. Every 8th days we could get 5energy for charcacter pulls.
Every games should have that >.<

Majukun

You could use Titanium Backup for a backup of your current game to fall back on it if somethings goes wrong. Otherwise try it with Hola like fbh posted.

Nope, otherwise they wouldnt make money with the game.
It's not a matter of country but of device, so I don't think hola would be useful in this case

Uthred

YOLO pull, was hoping for Nico Robin, got Six Sword Hachi, the one problem with all the farmable units is that getting them via the gacha feels shitty. Also joined you guys in the hell that is Zeff farming ;) Still a relative neophyte at it with only around twenty runs so far

cw_sasuke

YOLO pull, was hoping for Nico Robin, got Six Sword Hachi, the one problem with all the farmable units is that getting them via the gacha feels shitty. Also joined you guys in the hell that is Zeff farming ;) Still a relative neophyte at it with only around twenty runs so far
I don't know, I think it depends on which version you get... Sure many can be farmed but you win a lot of time of you get the evolved version from the gacha instead of farming, leveling and evolving a unit like Arlong etc. Sure if time is no issue you can get the same results always for free, but being able to get already evolved versions is at least one advantage.

And yeah Nico Robin is quite awesome.

Yui

Uhm, Nico Robin still isn't in the game yet, right? Her batch will be added tomorrow according to the login screen.

KumaJG

God I want Ace for my brawler team but too scare to even use the gatcha for fear of getting something shitty lol

Uthred

Uhm, Nico Robin still isn't in the game yet, right? Her batch will be added tomorrow according to the login screen.

Ha, didnt even register the date, just assumed it was up when I saw the banner on the login screen, even thought "Huh its weird they didnt change the tavern page for it". Glad I only pulled once ;)

So the power up special we get for Luffy at the current Buggy event, does it carry through to his evolutions or it's just for the specific Gum gum pistol special? Cause my Luffy is already at bazooka =/

cw_sasuke

So the power up special we get for Luffy at the current Buggy event, does it carry through to his evolutions or it's just for the specific Gum gum pistol special? Cause my Luffy is already at bazooka =/
Just for the specific version of Luffy, but you can also get a Bazooka Skill card on Elite.

Have you seen the new extra island? It seems you need to quite a review of the game or something like that.

Quite?

It's just a free elder black turtle to whoever writes a review (clicks on one of the five stars) for the game. This is at least the second time, as I did this for the previous version of the game too.

RalchAC

Quite?

It's just a free elder black turtle to whoever writes a review (clicks on one of the five stars) for the game. This is at least the second time, as I did this for the previous version of the game too.

I don't remember if I did it in the past version. You may be right lol.

Meier

This game is insanely repetitive.. I can't really last more than 5-10 mins without getting horribly bored after the first day or two of playing it. I do like the way they've weaved the One Piece story in -- it's been over 10 years since I've seen/read this stuff.. I guess more like 15 realistically, and this has brought back some good memories.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
This game is insanely repetitive.. I can't really last more than 5-10 mins without getting horribly bored after the first day or two of playing it. I do like the way they've weaved the One Piece story in -- it's been over 10 years since I've seen/read this stuff.. I guess more like 15 realistically, and this has brought back some good memories.
Dreamin', don't give it up Luffy

Stider

Sigh I am going to reroll. I choose the wrong evolution for Zoro that was needed to get Ashura zoro *tears*.

Both evolutions can be evolved to Asura Zoro, it's just one of the mats needed, the pirate penguin, isn't available just yet. They are found in Loguetown which is the next island, not sure when we are getting it though.

cw_sasuke

Yeah if this was the 4* version you could have just kept it - Arlong led slasher teams are dominating right now and even later he will be a great sub for Slasher/STR teams with his stats.

But i can understand going for units that cant be farmed at this point.

Om3ga

Day 15 and day 20 of log in bonus gives you 3 devil fruits. If going by that pattern every 5 days after day 15 could possibly give you 3 or more, as consecutive log in bonus usually gets better over time.

Yaari

Finally done rerolling.My first Gache exclusive was actually Ace. Must have rerolled 50 times haha. Don't care because it was spread over a long time. Now to learn the game. I liked the gameplay so that was reason enough for me to go that far.

Wonder if I should use the rest of the gems when the new characters come tomorrow?

Btw, is the ATK 2.5 Ace, a evolved version? Mine does only 2x ATK.

cw_sasuke

Finally done rerolling.My first Gache exclusive was actually Ace. Must have rerolled 50 times haha. Don't care because it was spread over a long time. Now to learn the game. I liked the gameplay so that was reason enough for me to go that far.

Wonder if I should use the rest of the gems when the new characters come tomorrow?

Welcome to the family xD

And yes you need to evolve Ace for the 2.5 atk version. Also running Ace so you can add me as well.

I would save the gems for now, no need to use them when you can clear content without them. There will be more and better units featured later on, might wait for them.

Congrats! Yup you need to evolve him. http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/ace.html (that blog has a ton of info). As for the new Gacha polls, most of them will be farmable in future content.
Let's hope I get lucky soon as well. Every day that goes by will make it harder for me to ditch my current account. ;_;

Yaari

Thanks! I guess I need to focus on QCK based characters, and perhaps a utility one like Usopp? I've added my ID to the list too. I'll try to get Ace some levels so he won't be completely useless haha.

Stider

Thanks! I guess I need to focus on QCK based characters, and perhaps a utility one like Usopp? I've added my ID to the list too. I'll try to get Ace some levels so he won't be completely useless haha.

Definitely Usopp, go for his crab evo to get God Usopp. The best parties atm led by Arlong and Zeff as you can have different attribute characters to cover weaknesses. There are some goods QCK available now though (Sanji, Kuro, Gin and one of Choppers evo's).

Hisoka

Would have some questions!

Is there a difference if i drop arlong on the last stage and not the stage before?
Same goes for pearl and hachi.
What i mean is, if i drop them on the evolved version i fight, or do i always drop the same no matter which one of them i fight.

Also, dropped Momoji on Average Buggy. Edited it in the File, hope thats ok.

cw_sasuke

Drop is always the same unevolved version, it doesn't matter where you get it from.

chrono01

Awesome man - great to hear !!
Zeff was also my missing Key for Elite Buggy clearing.

After a week i have stopped clearing Kuro for now and will do some more Buggy and getting Evo materials. Might give it another go after the current Event and if not i will just wait for his Special Island.

Looking forward to Smoker/Tashigi and Logue Town as well.
Same, I really want Tashigi. Here's hoping we get more story content when the Buggy event ends. We should, if they follow the Japenese release.

Have you seen the new extra island? It seems you need to quite a review of the game or something like that.
Funny thing is, you don't even need to write a review. Sign in and, when it gets to the review part, I simply switch back to the game. Hit "Retry" and it loads the level for me.

God I want Ace for my brawler team but too scare to even use the gatcha for fear of getting something shitty lol
Best of luck, my friend. His ATK isn't the highest, but that HP. It's insane. I'm at over 1200HP at around Level 50.

Congrats! Feel free to add me, my ID is in the Google doc. I'm running Ace and, sometimes, Zeff.

As for pulling other characters, I'd wait. Nico Robin is great for INT teams, but since you have Ace it might be better to wait for more QCK units to be added. As I've said before, I'm saving up all of my Rainbow Gems for Boa Hancock. She's a 24H event exclusive, and I'm sure the odds on her are extremely low, but that doesn't mean I won't try!

As for the final part of your question, you're correct. It's 2x for the un-evolved and 2.5x for the evolved one.

KemoSabe

Is there no dedicated level to get Turtles?
Im at arlong stage now and so far i only got ONE (black) turtle.
How am i supposed to level up my crew?

Top Bottom