• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Is there no dedicated level to get Turtles?
Im at arlong stage now and so far i only got ONE (black) turtle.
How am i supposed to level up my crew?
No turtle island yet.

Best exp spot right now is Buggy Elite (the third one).
Chance for book (5k exp), small and big turtles (drops very often), and all those extra minions and bosses.

Yaari

Hmm I send out some friend requests 2 hours ago but noone accepted, send out like 10+. I'm guessing something went wrong and it did not work at all.

chrono01

Hmm I send out some friend requests 2 hours ago but noone accepted, send out like 10+. I'm guessing something went wrong and it did not work at all.
I sent one to you a short while ago. Sometimes the game doesn't update immediately, try going back to the title screen and logging back in. That should refresh things.

StMeph

Yeah if this was the 4* version you could have just kept it - Arlong led slasher teams are dominating right now and even later he will be a great sub for Slasher/STR teams with his stats.

But i can understand going for units that cant be farmed at this point.

My first foray into this style of game was PAD, where I rerolled for about two weeks to get one of the (then) top-tier drops. And then farmed the necessary farmable levels ad nauseum until I finally hit on whatever ridiculous drop rates were in those early dungeon levels (fuck you, Echidna).

So far this is a cakewalk.

Stider

I just sent you a friend request as well.

Also, have 5 free friend slots atm, so if anyone wishes too add me please post

chrono01

Just a recommendation:

Now that our Friend Lists are growing [with more and more GAF members choosing to play the game], it can be difficult to keep track of who everyone is in-game [especially if you don't have @GAF in your name]. Please post your information in the Google document. That way, if our Friend Lists get full [which is happening to me already >_<] we won't accidentally remove a GAF member.

I never rerolled. Before the idea even crossed my mind I was at Syrup Village. But I got an 3 Star Alvida first go. So... pretty crummy drop. Used some fruits and my main two guys have been upgraded Krieg and Kuro.

I don't get why folks don't talk about Krieg much. He's a very hard hitter, and his special ability insta-kills crabs, turtles, all those high defense enemies, which is very useful.

StMeph

Did the rerolling process change or get patched? Tried following the tip in OP to delete the non-folder files in the Documents folder, but that doesn't appear to be working.

Bsigg12

I never rerolled. Before the idea even crossed my mind I was at Syrup Village. But I got an 3 Star Alvida first go. So... pretty crummy drop. Used some fruits and my main two guys have been upgraded Krieg and Kuro.

I don't get why folks don't talk about Krieg much. He's a very hard hitter, and his special ability insta-kills crabs, turtles, all those high defense enemies, which is very useful.

I've been rolling with Kreig and really like popping the MH5 on crabs and such since it automatically deals more damage than any attack will do. I only have him up to level 22 right now, be he got me through Arlong Park with no problems with the help of a couple friend Vivi's and Enraged Arlongs with my lvl 32 Pound Zoro.

Still no Ace but I just got a Kuroobi/Shanks account. Anyone wants it?

I also just discovered that on iOS you can re-roll whithout redownloading the whole game, so things should be faster. Edit: But you lose the 5 Devil Fruits you get from tapping the download screen.

Rurunaki

Still no Ace but I just got a Kuroobi/Shanks account. Anyone wants it?

I also just discovered that on iOS you can re-roll whithout redownloading the whole game, so things should be faster.

How do you do this on iOS? I need a dummy account with Vivi or Ace for friend captain purposes.

Edit: Day 4.. Zeff is still nowhere to be found.

RalchAC

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffff has finally dropped. Damn, it was about time.

Now I dunno what to do until the next island launches.

Do you know some place where I can get a lot of fodder drops?

Rurunaki

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffff has finally dropped. Damn, it was about time.

Now I dunno what to do until the next island launches.

Do you know some place where I can get a lot of fodder drops?

Keep doing Elite Buggy.. high chance of getting turtle drops..

Rixa

So as most of us, I just started this. I wont do reroll cause atleast first character was awesome. I wasnt sure how to do that 500 taps but it was really clear when the "Downloading" started, so I tapped alot (667 times, last 1 tap was to refresh screen).

Few questions:

As first 2 pulls I got:
1. Portgas D. Ace
2. Tony Tony Chopper - Heavy Point

a) Is the 2nd pull TTC-HP any good and to what role? Atleast he seems to be 4* character (same as Ace), while cost is 9, when Portgas has 13.

b) Can I make good party considering Ace &TTC are different classes?

c) Where to next, to do story and use gems to increase my slots so I can get more characters later on?

EDIT: My ID is 323,446,480

Rurunaki

So as most of us, I just started this. I wont do reroll cause atleast first character was awesome. I wasnt sure how to do that 500 taps but it was really clear when the "Downloading" started, so I tapped alot (667 times, last 1 tap was to refresh screen).

Few questions:

As first 2 pulls I got:
1. Portgas D. Ace
2. Tony Tony Chopper - Heavy Point

a) Is the 2nd pull TTC-HP any good and to what role? Atleast he seems to be 4* character (same as Ace), while cost is 9, when Portgas has 13.

b) Can I make good party considering Ace &TTC are different classes?

c) Where to next, to do story and use gems to increase my slots so I can get more characters later on?

EDIT: My ID is 323,446,480

Ace is good and he will be relevant for a long time. He can be a captain for QCK (Blue) team or a perfect fit for a Zeff fighter team.

Team example

Captain: Ace
Sanji (free from story)
Kuro (farmable)
Ussop (free from story)
Tashigi (farmable in the next island update)

Or

Captain: Zeff (fighter team)
Sanji
Luffy
Ace
Heavy Point Chopper
Ussop

Save your Devil fruits as they will be very rare and limited. Just do the story to unlock the strawhats up to Nami at the moment.

bjork

Someone with an @GAF in their name sent me one yesterday, but when I went to accept, it said their list was full. So I waited awhile and tried again, then it went through.

I'm having a decent time with this. My captain is a Hot Rock Stew Sanji and I'm not coming up with enough blue dudes to level him up very quickly, so he seems like a weaker captain choice at lv34 when compared to dudes with Arlongs and Zeffs. But, with all the purples at the Buggy island, I've just been doing the middle challenge there and trying to level a Mirage Tempo Nami, a Brain Point Chopper, and then the evolved Buggy.

Are the other events like this generally themed to a color that matches the boss? Knowing that would help a guy plan ahead a little, heh.

Rurunaki

Someone with an @GAF in their name sent me one yesterday, but when I went to accept, it said their list was full. So I waited awhile and tried again, then it went through.

I'm having a decent time with this. My captain is a Hot Rock Stew Sanji and I'm not coming up with enough blue dudes to level him up very quickly, so he seems like a weaker captain choice at lv34 when compared to dudes with Arlongs and Zeffs. But, with all the purples at the Buggy island, I've just been doing the middle challenge there and trying to level a Mirage Tempo Nami, a Brain Point Chopper, and then the evolved Buggy.

Are the other events like this generally themed to a color that matches the boss? Knowing that would help a guy plan ahead a little, heh.

I think the next event is Don Krieg (Lucky you he's purple's heavy hitter)

Rixa

Ace is good and he will be relevant for a long time. He can be a captain for QCK (Blue) team or a perfect fit for a Zeff fighter team.

Team example

Captain: Ace
Sanji (free from story)
Kuro (farmable)
Ussop (free from story)
Tashigi (farmable in the next island update)

Save your Devil fruits as they will be very rare and limited. Just do the story to unlock the strawhats up to Nami at the moment.

Thanks for this.

RalchAC

I think the next event is Don Krieg (Lucky you he's purple's heavy hitter)

Isn't it Aldiva?

My current teams are:

Zeff (Leader)
Luffy
Sanji (Expensive evo)
Purple Chopper
God Ussop

And a purple team with evolved Buggy, Chopper, an underleveled Krieg, and brown bikini Nami (level 1 too, sadly)

kubus

Evolved Buggy. Goddamn I love his crazy battle stance lol

Not really sure what to do next. Gotta grind so I can defeat Elite Buggy I guess. Thankfully I already have him and Kuro so I won't have to farm their drops :p. I don't have Zeff yet, though so maybe I'll try to get him.

First come first served:

1. 4* Shanks / 3* Kuroobi
  2. 4* Arlong / 3* Arlong
  3. 4* Arlong / 4* Heavy Point Tony Tony Chopper
  4. 4* Arlong (couldn't do enough taps for a second pull)

Stider

It's great having Elite Buggy on farm, have evolved Buggy, Arlong and Zoro to his Asura form so far. Next is Nami and I might do Kuro/Smoker

Majukun

So.. Is diable jambee sanji worth the grind? I would lose the heal ability in exchange for a 5000 hp are attack.. But it's powerful with a brawler team?
Also.. Today the baroque works guys are out right? Are they any good for a fighter team?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So.. Is diable jambee sanji worth the grind? I would lose the heal ability in exchange for a 5000 hp are attack.. But it's powerful with a brawler team?
Also.. Today the baroque works guys are out right? Are they any good for a fighter team?

Considering he has way higher stats, better Leader Skill and the more powerful/usefull skill....yeah its worth the gind. Going for the 5* version should be the goal for all available Strawhats except for Usopp.

KumaJG

Woke up this morning and first pulled Enraged Arlong. Now I am not sure if I should

1.Reroll to get the units I want
2.Keep Arlong and pull again
3.Keep Along and don't pull again

Woke up this morning and first pulled Enraged Arlong. Now I am not sure if I should

He's a great unit but if you're unsure then just save your account (in case you don't get a better one) and re-roll. It's better to do it now than when your pirate level is 40 (like I did). What characters are you looking for?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Which units are you trying to get ? You wont pull a better leader than Arlong anytime soon, but if you want Gacha exclusive you need to reroll.

As Korialstrasz said, right now is the best time to reroll - the more units get added, the more difficult will it be to get units like Ace/Shanks in the future.

LogicStep

zf1KOWn.jpg

Kuro keeps evading me, been farming for him every day for over a week now, still no drop. I want to replace that blue nobody! Evolved my buggy and gave him a big turtle, that was a huge boost. Arlong takes forever to level. My character box is full of fodder and mats.

KumaJG

He's a great unit but if you're unsure then just save your account (in case you don't get a better one) and re-roll. It's better to do it now than when your pirate level is 40 (like I did). What characters are you looking for?

Trying to get Ace, Smoker, Nico or Vivi

Yaari

So when I'm at a map with Kuro as a boss, he's able to drop right? I realize he was listed as a farmable, but that means those are the stages I need to do?

So when I'm at a map with Kuro as a boss, he's able to drop right? I realize he was listed as a farmable, but that means those are the stages I need to do?
As far as I know every enemy has a chance to drop whenever you kill them, there is nothing you need to do in advance.

LogicStep

This game just trolled me. I killed Kuro and the flash of lights appeared. I thought I had finally got Kuro but no, it was a bag of beli. Damn.

Top Bottom