• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I've got my Jozu up to level 73 now. I think I'm going to try to shoot for 75 and then be done though. From what I've read about Monster Chopper, I'm not sure that my QCK team can take him, even with a really decently leveled Jozu. I guess I'll find out soon.

It really sucks that INT teams are severely weakened by not having Nico Robin. I want to max out my INT team for Garp, but it doesn't appear that I'll be able to beat him, even with a maxed INT team, if I don't have Robin. Laaaaaaaame. Wonder if we'll get the next Sugofest before the Garp event?

So far it has been Sugofest ---> next Raidboss iirc so i guess it will the same next month with Rayleigh + Part 2 Supernovas before Garp.

cw_sasuke

Ok that in that case they might give us Rayleigh a bit later...though who knows considering how fast the Global version moves and advertising Rayleigh means $$$.

Wait Robin's good!? Or are you all talking about her evolved form? I got her Miss All-Sunday maxed levelled but can't find one of her evo materials, the rainbow penguin is annoyingly 5% on Twin cape and Little Garden =/

Wazzy

Banned
I hope I can get gold before Thursday so that I can get some extra levels. I don't know if I'll be able to evolve Jozu so I'll need to think of a plan for MC.
Wait Robin's good!? Or are you all talking about her evolved form? I got her Miss All-Sunday maxed levelled but can't find one of her evo materials, the rainbow penguin is annoyingly 5% on Twin cape and Little Garden =/
It's def her evolved form. I'm also gonna have to evolve her but thankfully I have the mats, it's just hitting max first.

Jayhawk

I hope I can get gold before Thursday so that I can get some extra levels. I don't know if I'll be able to evolve Jozu so I'll need to think of a plan for MC.

It's def her evolved form. I'm also gonna have to evolve her but thankfully I have the mats, it's just hitting max first.

You're in luck! We 2/7s are gold on Wednesday.

Both my Towel Nami and Nico Robin are in the mid-60s now from Turtle Week. I hope they both can hit 99 before Garp comes.

Wazzy

Banned
You're in luck! We 2/7s are gold on Wednesday.

Both my Towel Nami and Nico Robin are in the mid-60s now from Turtle Week. I hope they both can hit 99 before Garp comes.
Dayum nice!

Yeah I still need to work on my INT units. xD I've got Towel Nami, Unevolved Robin, Evolved Kreig, Mr. 3 and Golden Usopp. I have some other units like evolved Buggy and Brain Point Chopper but I'm not sure if they're worth putting in over Usopp or Mr.3. I wish I had Vista. D:

I'm thinking since I'll probably have a couple weeks until Garp(maybe longer, not sure when he's coming) that I can focus on getting a decent blue team to just finish MC(I don't plan to farm it, I just want the drop) and then put a bunch of EXP into Towel Nami and Robin.

Monster Chopper comes out on my birthday, haha. Vivi/Zoro are going to be my only hope again, but I figure I should try to buff some blue units to make that less of a drag - especially since I finished a good amount of turtle runs. Killer seems to be the MVP here according to posts here, but I have some other QCK units that I wonder if I should give attention to:

Diable Jambe Sanji - Lv.39
Navy HQ Ensign Tashigi - Lv.32
Hina - Lv.33
Killer - Lv.25
Kuro - Lv.48
10k Guillotine Ms Valentine - Lv.14

Should I just feed it all to Killer or try to evolve Kuro or something?

For Towel Nami you'll need Robin + Coby. You also need orbs for the burst turn so either run Buggy/Purple Marine + Broggy/Chopper or trust your orb luck. Usopp is useless since you can't delay Garp, you only have 3 turns to burst down Garp's 2.1 million HP.

This is the damage of a fully maxed team:

21XFfH1.png

You have 3 turns, 1 will be the special/orb one and 2 regular damage (could be slightly higher if you get good orbs, can't be lower thanks to Nami's special):

x1.2 Merry: 1,425,499 + 2 x 238,502 = 1,902,503
So not enough damage, maxed Merry is a must.

x1.5 Merry: 1,781,875 + 2 x 298,128 = 2,378,131
Barely higher than 1.2 million, no room for missing or much lower levels.

--------------

I also ran the numbers for a F2P Mihawk team earlier:

You have 6 turns thanks to Smoker + Alvida. Smoker's skill cd must be 17 turns or less.

x1.5 Merry: 395,849 + 5 x 237,332 = 1,582,509

Garp has 2.1 million HP, that becomes 1,470,000 HP after 1 Mihawk special so you can beat him with a max skilled friend and some orb luck but you'll need a high level Helemeppo (or a Vista, but if you have that guy you'll probably run a Vista team). 2x Mihawk's special will leave Garp with 1.050k HP so it should be much easier to beat him.

Jayhawk

What are the numbers required for a double Vista lead team for Garp?

My Vista is unevolved (waiting for an Elder Seahorse, but maxed... hope to get an Elder Seahorse from Monster Chopper this week).

I have Towel Nami, Nico Robin, unevolved Vista, Brain Point Chopper, and Captain Buggy right now. I just need to max them all out.

chrono01

Chopper announced for the 28th.

So about 1.5 days to farm Coby and his special.

Laboon/Vivi team it is!

Honestly, without Kaku, it was already pushing things. Having a skilled/leveled Coby V2 was a decent replacement, and now that we know that it's likely an impossibility [unless you Rainbow Gem...a lot!], I'm thinking Laboon/Vivi will be the better option, at least until MC returns later on.

It sucks that it's Thursday evening too, as I have an appointment planned for the evening. I don't really want to try Monster Chopper [especially if I go the Laboon/Vivi route] where I can't give it my full attention, so it'll probably have to wait until Friday morning. :(

Also, all of you and your Robin makes me extremely jealous. Like, uncomfortably jealous. >_<

Dandte

@Korial

Wourd Basil Hawkins be an Option? Dealing 210k dmg and halving the defense for 3 turns should give a nice boost....on the other Hand...i'm Bad with numbers..

Kumo

Gonna be gunning for that maxed skill Hina these last few hours before the skill event is over. I just need 2 more level ups! Unfortunately I need to give up turtle time for this :/

KumaJG

Might be some room for lower levels / merry 1.2 since you should be running Brogy instead of Chopper & Coby special on the second turn(unless his special works differently than I imagine).

Not sure about Vista, I have no idea how many turns he can survive.

@Korial

Wourd Basil Hawkins be an Option? Dealing 210k dmg and halving the defense for 3 turns should give a nice boost....on the other Hand...i'm Bad with numbers..

Well you could use him instead of chopper/buggy but remember to stall for your orbs. You'll only get the damage though, DEF reduction and all debuffs (like turn delay) don't work on Garp.

Might be some room for lower levels / merry 1.2 since you should be running Brogy instead of Chopper & Coby special on the second turn(unless his special works differently than I imagine).

Yeah I'm assuming neutral orbs for the non-burst turns so worst case scenario. If you do get some INT orbs then yes Coby's special will still boost them.

cw_sasuke

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KJsvVEqDkyA

Garp clear with Vista... So of you have +50k HP and manage orbs a bit you should be fine. He can tank quite some hits.

Gonna be gunning for that maxed skill Hina these last few hours before the skill event is over. I just need 2 more level ups! Unfortunately I need to give up turtle time for this :/
Turtles are every week though, Hina won't be back for a while so yeah focus on her. Skill up event is ending as well.

Dandte

Fml 10th fail in a row.. I will never reach lvl 9....are there shipyard up events in the jap Version?
Well tomorrow is Barrel Day... Coke pls.

Wazzy

Banned
I got Killer to 58 and Unevolved Jozu to max(I wish I could evolve him before MC) and I'll see if I can get any other blue units up by MC but otherwise I think this is about it. I do have G3 96 so maybe I can create a strat off that.

Time to farm Hina before it ends!

I finally tried out my Shanks/Fullbody team for turtle time today, and it is extremely fast. Sadly, I only have three friends with Heart captains, but it's still nice to know how fast it can be done.

Jayhawk

I finally tried out my Shanks/Fullbody team for turtle time today, and it is extremely fast. Sadly, I only have three friends with Heart captains, but it's still nice to know how fast it can be done.

I used my Shanks/Fullbody team for 3 runs tonight too. It was good until I ran out of friends with Shanks or Marco as lead, so I went back to Marines.

Heng

I used my Shanks/Fullbody team for 3 runs tonight too. It was good until I ran out of friends with Shanks or Marco as lead, so I went back to Marines.
You guys could run with Shanks/Marco +G3 Luffy. Your first 3 hits won't kill unless the third character has either a yellow orb or is either a high heart attack unit. It might not be as fast as double heart captains, but it's close. It might be slower by like 30 seconds.

Ferga

I'm going to try 40 stamina with dual G3 lead with

2 Maxed out G3s
Level 73 Hina
Level 70 Kuro
Level 50 GP Usopp
Level 60 Diable Sanji.

I'll replace kuro with Coby if I'm able to get a drop

I know its possible to beat MC with this party but you need at least 1 lucky orb after the 2 turns of Hina's special.

I'll report back with that experience asap on the day to give you guys some info

I'm not willing to spend more than 1 fruit to revive so hopefully I get lucky with orbs.

Kumo

Turtles are every week though, Hina won't be back for a while so yeah focus on her. Skill up event is ending as well.

Yeah true. I've just finished farming, don't feel like fighting Hina anymore @_@. Been farming her for the past few hours now while geming like 4 times. At one point I went about an hour without a single Hina drop, damn that drop rate! I was only able to gather 5 more Hina's and got 1 skill up out of it.

Maybe I'll get one more level up tomorrow since Hina event doesn't end till then but I'm not counting on it without the skill event going on. Eh, 15 turn cooldown isn't too shabby!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I have a level 90 killer. Would've been closer to MAX but missed my first turtle time this AM. He'll be maxed out next Monday. I'm averaging 16-18 runs in half an hour now. So I get a good amount of every turtle.

I also got evolved Jozu to 60.

my MC team atm is
friend captain: Gear 3rd Luffy
Captain: Gear 3rd Luffy lvl 57
2. Killer (evolved) lvl 31
3. Diamond Jozu (evolved) lvl 27
4. God Usopp lvl 41
5. Kuro (evolved) lvl 38

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I have 5 gold barrels today if anyone wants to spoof to my location (I'm on iOS and can't edit mine):

FC: 457,874,373
Zip: 94134

Edit: Got a Buggy drop after "only" 14 half Stam runs. Had the stam to spend since I missed today's 2nd Turtle Time :(

And so the Garp prep begins...

Tomorrow is my 100th day playing. Here's hoping I don't magically forget to log in and miss my bonus, hah.

The bonuses aren't for consecutive log ins, FYI. It's just 100 days total playing, even if you missed some.

RalchAC

I have a level 90 killer. Would've been closer to MAX but missed my first turtle time this AM. He'll be maxed out next Monday. I'm averaging 16-18 runs in half an hour now. So I get a good amount of every turtle.

I also got evolved Jozu to 60.

How many gems are you spending? With my Mihawk + Fullbody team I could do around 15 runs, but I only have 73 stamina

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
How many gems are you spending? With my Mihawk + Fullbody team I could do around 15 runs, but I only have 73 stamina
Usually, just 2, with a well timed level up. I have 88 stamina, but don't have the luxury of waiting those 20 minutes for 6 runs with 1 stamina bar, so I'm capped at 5 runs per bar. I'll get to 90 Stam soon enough.

Edit: got there. Farmed up 2 Hina's this AM, fed them to her out of pity and...

8DrxtHP.jpg

I have skill maxed every character from this Fortnight with the exception of Django, who I have, but he sucks.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Got a Brogy on my 2nd farming run. At some point my farming luck is going to run out. I'm expecting 200+ runs to get a Laboon as payment.

I intended to spend all of today's Stam on Brogy runs, so now I'm not quite sure what to work on today. Either more Hina runs, or just try to start farming some of the other useful story characters I still need (Laboon, Vivi, Alvida...)

pLow7

I'm already tired of this HIna Event. I'm getting enough of Zoros and Mihawks stupid Face appearing on my Guest Captain List, as if they are The only way to beat her.

Got a fuckin G3 Luffy on last SF but cannot try him because Nobody uses him....

Sry for my rant.

Jayhawk

I'm already tired of this HIna Event. I'm getting enough of Zoros and Mihawks stupid Face appearing on my Guest Captain List, as if they are The only way to beat her.

Got a fuckin G3 Luffy on last SF but cannot try him because Nobody uses him....

Sry for my rant.

My friend list has an equal amount of G3 Luffy captains as Mihawks and Zoros, so your issues with captains on your friend list are your own fault. Xcution and chrono01 are two max level G3 captains that always show up on my list.

cw_sasuke

Got a Brogy on my 2nd farming run. At some point my farming luck is going to run out. I'm expecting 200+ runs to get a Laboon as payment.

I intended to spend all of today's Stam on Brogy runs, so now I'm not quite sure what to work on today. Either more Hina runs, or just try to start farming some of the other useful story characters I still need (Laboon, Vivi, Alvida...)

Congrats man - dont know how many runs ive done already...but quite a lot lol. What a pain....heh

pLow7

My friend list has an equal amount of G3 Luffy captains as Mihawks and Zoros, so your issues with captains on your friend list are your own fault. Xcution and chrono01 are two max level G3 captains that always show up on my list.

Trust me i've got a few G3 Friends, probably around 10 including Chrono, but nobody is using him, i even got sick of him because i saw him every time but didn't have one myself. I've got about 9 Friends who use Zoro and 14 who use Mihawk right now...

Still, cannot believe your first sentence. Hina is fairly easy with Zoro or Mihawk Lead, so i don't see why someone should use G3 over them, that's why i UNDERSTAND why noone uses him, but still i'm getting sick of it.

Top Bottom