• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Stider

Looks like Loguetown and Alvida event will be both available after the maint. on the 3rd of March.

Alvida event has the items to boost both Choppers and Zoro's specials.

Om3ga

You can get the 500 taps if you only do them in batches of 50 taps (close the app after each 50 taps and repeat). For me that's much faster than downloading though so it might not be advantageous if you have a fast internet.
Use 5 fingers when doing the taps. It'll count for 5 taps instead of 1.

Entry 12:

It is the twelfth day of Arlong Farming. Resources are low. Attempts are many dozens. The crew is losing hope. Soon I fear a mutiny. Be brave.

I would focus on farming Zeff instead as an Arlong Even will happen with better drop rate.

I'm nervous about the Mihawk event. I don't know what any of the timelines are and I feel like I'm going to need an Enraged Arlong for it as I'm aiming for a slasher team.

Edit: Damn. Did it yet again. 6 drops. Would have had a perfect if Arlong dropped too.
:p

Can't wait for the Vivi-domination. Apparently she loves me too since I pulled her 4 time on my main account and once on the one cw_sasuke gave me yesterday. xD

Congrats man !!
And yeah boss drops is always the unevolved version.

Thank you! You sure they're always unevolved? I mean, I've never gotten a drop that wasn't the first stage, but the app site does give Enraged Arlong a 'possible drop' on stage 14 and 15. Maybe it's just a ridiculously low chance. Considering how long it took me to get the 3 star, I can't imagine a 4... uugggghhhh.

chrono01

Alvida event/Loguetown content confirmed for March 3rd - March 17th for the EN version. Check the in-game news!

I'm glad to see that content is being regularly released for this. Keep it up, Namco Bandai!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Yeah, later on we'll get access to a "turtle event" where various color ones will spawn. They can also drop from normal stages, if you're lucky [well, the stages that have them anyway].
I mean you know how like this Buggy is nice for Turtles also? Do we know if Alvida will reflect that?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Alvida will have red Turtles aswell as Zoro skillbooks. So perfect to level up your Strength units, might level up and evolve my Arlong.

RalchAC

My Going Merry has refused to upgrade (to level 4) 4 times in a row. I'm starting to hate that ship. At this rate I'm not going to cry anymore
when I see a certain post-Ennies Lobby scene

Does Zeff still drop? I've fought him 30+ times and nothing. *cry

This is so addicting.

Fight another 30 times :p

The guy is totally worth once you have it, so go for it!

I don't believe so.

My requests have stopped since I switched to my Zeff [for Elite Buggy farming]. I'll switch back to Ace for a short while and see if I get any, it'll be an interesting experiment.

Yeah, I've been wondering way. Maybe Zeff leaders don't get many requests because it's a unit that you can only get with farming. The requests you get are probably from the same 5 people over and over. There aren't many people using Zeff in my friend list either.

Oh sorry that's what you meant.

Yes, red turtles for Alvida.

Nice. That would let me level up my future Second Gear Luffy easily (I don't have one yet, but the previous version is at 34, waiting for its moment to shine).

Do we know if the difficulty is a lot higher in Alvida's than Buggy's?

I just used a few of my FP for the first time for 10 instant recruits and expected them all to be fodder, however I actually got Yosaku. I suppose he's so bad and common he even counts as fodder ;b

garath

I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

a) I can ditch all the junk characters I'm getting from the normal adventures right? I'd keep the end result guys.. i.e. the 3 sword guy and the little navy guy but ditch the rest?

b) Ace is my best character so I want to level him and evolve him no? What components am I looking for from him? Is it a daily dungeon or something?

Limit

I had been putting off watching one piece as I watch shows like this in batches and the Caesar story arc was a bit too dull to watch continuously. But because of this game I finally managed to push through and catch up to current Donflamingo arc and hot damn is it good!

I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

a) I can ditch all the junk characters I'm getting from the normal adventures right? I'd keep the end result guys.. i.e. the 3 sword guy and the little navy guy but ditch the rest?

b) Ace is my best character so I want to level him and evolve him no? What components am I looking for from him? Is it a daily dungeon or something?

Little navy guy? ;b I assume that's Coby, and the other guy you're referring to is Zoro. Definitely keep Zoro, and personally I'd keep Coby (I keep all the unique characters i.e. everyone with a name). Use all the fodder to level up your crew.

Yeah, go ahead and level up and evolve your crew members.

Majukun

i wonder how high would be the level requirement for the next island...to one side people are farming like hell at the elite bagy level,so the next island it would be too easy if that's easier than that..but if it's even harder,it would be too much of a jump from the last chapter of arlong park...

i wonder how high would be the level requirement for the next island...to one side people are farming like hell at the elite bagy level,so the next island it would be too easy if that's easier than that..but if it's even harder,it would be too much of a jump from the last chapter of arlong park...

I think Lougetown is going to be easy for us who have done the Buggy Elite event.

RalchAC

Arlong was already a bit difficult TBH. I think they they'll make Loguetown easy until you have to fight the last few fight, where we'd see a Arlong like difficulty increase.

Nothing too big, since they probably want everybody to be able to clear story chapters. Stuff like the 24h events or gacha events is probably where they get moste money

Perona

Ever since I got an Arlong I've been able to do elite Buggy pretty easily. Just evolved my Zoro to the Ashura one too.

Just evolved my Zoro to the Ashura one too.

Congrats! I did mine two days ago and he's level 26 now. You should get another Asura Captain friend and double it. My health went to like 20k and I cleared Elite Buggy without ever getting hit. It was insane.

cw_sasuke

Probably won't bother with Buggy anymore, seems like drops are getting worse with every day. Back to Kuro hunting...

Fbh

Quick question.

What's the best place to farm these?
f0116.png

Need one to evolve my Zoro

cw_sasuke

So since im playing Shanks on the iPad i tried adding some Gaffers, but according to the list many have him and most of them have already a full list. But i send Korial and icechai an invite.

I always try to have one spot free so that i can still get GAF invites, even if it might take a bit time till i accept. Dont know if i should add the iPad acc to the list, so i post it just here...if anyone plays Shanks/Viva you can add me. 398,424,396 ( Red Haired Shanks is the name i think)

I only got 2 big turtles in the last 48 hours. My poor Zoro is stuck at level 48.

Yeah really feels like the drops are getting worse the longer the event goes on.

Quick question.

What's the best place to farm these?
f0116.png

Need one to evolve my Zoro

Tuesday Extra Island. They also drop in story stages though - check out this link:

http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/p/fusion-materials.html

I am still hunting for Kuro as well, I go back and forth. I like them purple turtles!

I focus on Kuro now because he will be more useful for me once Alvida hits, need to get my Speed team on track.

Majukun

Probably won't bother with Buggy anymore, seems like drops are getting worse with every day. Back to Kuro hunting...

yeah,i noticed it too..i'm not getting as much turtles as i used to in the last couple of days

in what chapters can you farm kuro?

N30RYU

Beated Buggy Elite and Trainig Forest Elite... just waiting for the new areas... leveling my crew just trying farming Arlong in Alron Park 15... more than 20 tries... with no luck.

bjork

I tried to pull Robin the other day, got the base Arlong. Then I tried again later and got the evolved Arlong. It's not Robin, but I'm at least able to beat Elite Buggy now. Trying to get Nami to lv 50 for the second evolution now... 5 levels to go.

Top Bottom