• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Salex_

After 1/2 STA, 2x Drop rate, 5 gems, and today's 2x Drop rate for most of the day Broggy FINALLY dropped. So glad I don't have to get him anymore. Nico Robin and Towel Nami are the last 2 INT chars I need.

This game made me read the manga, start watching the anime AND I'm looking to get the PS4 game in august.

Welp.

Same, minus the manga. I haven't played a musou game in years despite loving them as a kid. Looking forward to playing it again with all these interesting One Piece characters.

Xeroblade

After 1/2 STA, 2x Drop rate, 5 gems, and today's 2x Drop rate for most of the day Broggy FINALLY dropped. So glad I don't have to get him anymore. Nico Robin and Towel Nami are the last 2 INT chars I need.

Congrats man, were you just farming level 6? I am having no luck all day. Only 2 hours left...

RalchAC

The game is doing its job! Never watched the anime, but the manga is top notch and I loved the two musou games I played.

I watched the anime before. But the game made me look for the OT. The OT spoiled me certain important event from Dressrossa arc called
Gear 4th
so GAF forced me to upgrade to the manga to see what was going on!

I want to get OPPW3 too. It has both a canon story mode and a dream log like the second game right? And a ton of playable characters. Gonna be fun. I'll probably go for the Vita version since I should be able to get it for 30-35€ and the port is good.

Will love to play with some of treasureGAF!

Nibel

Pumped like 25-30 books into Helmeppo's ass and just one single special up, fuck this guy

Coby was not as bad but still kinda the same shit

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Pumped like 25-30 books into Helmeppo's ass and just one single special up, fuck this guy

Coby was not as bad but still kinda the same shit

Man RNG can be cruel. Was the same for my first couple attempts with Coby - had more luck on Helmeppo since he is now max skilled.

Hope i can get Coby so far that his active is ready in 13 turns.

Dawg

Been farming Don Krieg today and I'm surprised by the amount of cola drops. I've farmed Don about 15 times so far and 10 out of the 15 battles dropped cola :eek:

Dawg

Forgot that you don't have Arlong yet. I'll switch over to Vista captain for the evening, and try to do so more often in the future.

Thanks y'all. Finally defeated the bastard...

But now I'm stuck at the first level (the squid boss) inside the whale :p

You'll need to level/evolve your units before going further in the story. It's time for you to hit the extra island and farm there for Pirate EXP (to level up and get more crew cost) and drops. Try to get both Coby and Helmeppo before their event ends.

You'll need to level/evolve your units before going further in the story. It's time for you to hit the extra island and farm there for Pirate EXP (to level up and get more crew cost) and drops. Try to get both Coby and Helmeppo before their event ends.

I'm seconding Korial. It will really help you to get Colby and Helmeppo before they run out. They're both really good units and you should be able to farm at least one of their levels.

DrAg0nBoY

2015-06-07-041048.png

Hell yeah. My first char over level 70 ever and also my first char with max special :D.

Now I am thinking if I should also use my robin books or wait for a skill up event.

Dawg

I'm seconding Korial. It will really help you to get Colby and Helmeppo before they run out. They're both really good units and you should be able to farm at least one of their levels.

Aight, doing that as we speak.

RalchAC

I just realised how many int slashers are available right now.

And you can get most of them for free :p

I think I already said it, but for Garp I've been thinking about using this kind of setup

Mihawk (Fr) / Crocodile (Cpt)
Helmeppo / Broggy
Mihawk / Buggy.

That way I'd have the 100 to 49% Mihawk cut (as long as I manage to max skill him before Garp), a 5x ATK bonus (which isn't that bad) and I should be able to get a nice damage using Broggy + Buggy in one turn and, hopefully, another one when I use Crocodile special skill.

The 20% damage reduction could help a bit too :p

Dandte

And you can get most of them for free :p

I think I already said it, but for Garp I've been thinking about using this kind of setup

Mihawk (Fr) / Crocodile (Cpt)
Helmeppo / Broggy
Mihawk / Buggy.

The 20% damage reduction could help a bit too :p

you should reconsider this

Why everyone wants Coby? In what kind of teams he is actually useful?

In burst teams.
Yup. He's useful for many burst teams due to his skill. He gives a boost to orb effects for 2 turns. 1.5x boost (this means 3x damage instead of 2x), with the reverse effect for opposite orbs (ex: Purple Orb on a Yellow Character). This is especially good if a team can orb manipulate.

qazqaNii

My box is crying, and turtle times is soon. I just fed 5x Nico Robin books to monster chopper. :(

Also wondering if anyone has gotten mr.3 from Little garden if so which map dropped it for you?.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Mr prince doesn't approve

Wow how on earth did you get 3 zorros 3 sanjis and 4 luffys Oo

Try to get as many int chars as possible. If you have a lobster and Black cat int fodder use These. Low hp high atk
Weird gacha luck

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Maybe I should farm him, pumped a ton of his books into lower level guys, got 12 more earlier today.

Edit: finally joined the 200 space club. Now I need to evolve robin so she can eat some books. One thing I have noticed, the more spaces I have, the more I hoard.
I only did him for the laughs; I don't think he'll ever get any use.

Hana-Bi

Man those ship upgrades. Another three failed tries today...

They could make the cost for upgrades more expensive like 25-30 colas but without those Usopp upgrades.

chrono01

Just a question. If I don't have Broggy, can I use Tony Tony Chopper? His special is the same, only his stats are worse.
You absolutely can.

Brain Point Chopper is basically a weaker Broggy but their skills are the same. They serve the same function.

Man those ship upgrades. Another three failed tries today...

They could make the cost for upgrades more expensive like 25-30 colas but without those Usopp upgrades.
I agree. I was actually thinking this the other day, only my idea was a type of rare drop, such as "Suuuuuper" Cola, that guarantees a ship upgrade when used (it doesn't matter how many are required for the upgrade, as one would be enough for it even if 7/9/etc. are needed).

I know, probably a bit too useful, but they could make the drop extremely difficult to drop, or maybe as being obtained from events. I'm just getting tired of failing on my final Going Merry upgrade. Damn you, Usopp.

Top Bottom