• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Did the first 5 Loguetown levels and only got one Pirate Penguin to drop. Basically in each chapter there's one fight (3rd or 4th one) with one penguin and 5 mobs.

Tidd

I don't have enough stamina because of Arlong <.< Guess I'll do Loguetown first, hope for some pirate penguins, and then evolve my Sanji and Zoro. After that I can try Elite Alvida.

chrono01

As expected, the Pirate Penguins have a low drop-rate. The fact that only one of them spawn per "stage", and among other mobs, means the chances of them dropping are even lower. :/

I'm up to Stage 7 before I ran out of Stamina. I'm going to work on completing Loguetown first before I try farming for Pirate Penguins, to evolve my units, so I can attempt Elite Alvida.

linkent

Wow i underestimated Elite Alvida.
Coby did 2k damage to my team
The Sea monster(chapter 1 boss) appear at 6/7 and did 3k damage.
As i didnt charge God Usopp power, only managed to do 500 damage with Arlong team.
The 2nd turn both Arlong get the negative orb. Didnt do enough damage nor have any meat spawn. Alvida killed me

I blamed this on drunken Usopp for failing my ship upgrade @9colas for the 4th times!

I received a 4 star Zoro book from Elite stage.

Thought so. There are two 4* Zoro too so maybe each one drops a different skill book.
Wow i underestimated Elite Alvida.
Coby did 2k damage to my team
The Sea monster(chapter 1 boss) appear at 6/7 and did 3k damage.
As i didnt charge God Usopp power, only managed to do 500 damage with Arlong team.
The 2nd turn both Arlong get the negative orb. Didnt do enough damage nor have any meat spawn. Alvida killed me

I blamed this on drunken Usopp for failing my ship upgrade @9colas for the 4th times!

Blame it in your luck for encountering the secret mini-boss on your first run.

Ran out of stamina at chapter 7. Not bad.

I've got panicky every time I've seen a round with 3-4 of those 'high defense' guys. Then I still one shot them. They don't have nearly the defense of Elite Buggy round 6 dude. But I still get a minor heart attack each time.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Also, how the hell am I supposed to do Damage to Elite Alvida? I beat her, but it took me like 30 turns (and lots of lucky meat spawns). I used Usopp God's ability like 3-4 times. Also, my captain is a level 31 Asura Zoro, my "friend" was a level 47 Sawtooth Arlong, I have a level 32 4-star Kuro of Hundred Plans, a level 38 4-star Buggy the Clown, and a level 35 Bazooka Luffy. I was doing 1 damage per hit, am I doing something wrong?

Edit: NVM, figured out how to one shot using Ace as my commander and Arlong as my buddy.

Without a 4x damage multiplier, you should probably take a def reducer with you. Arlong, your heavy hitter, only gets 2x ATK boost and while Kuro gets 3x, his base ATK isn't as high. Finishing a combo with Arlong when he has a 4x multiplier (or even better, 8x with a matching orb) should send her flying.

Vecks

Also, how the hell am I supposed to do Damage to Elite Alvida? I beat her, but it took me like 30 turns (and lots of lucky meat spawns). I used Usopp God's ability like 3-4 times. Also, my captain is a level 31 Asura Zoro, my "friend" was a level 47 Sawtooth Arlong, I have a level 32 4-star Kuro of Hundred Plans, a level 38 4-star Buggy the Clown, and a level 35 Bazooka Luffy. I was doing 1 damage per hit, am I doing something wrong?

She just has really high def.

The game seems to favor boosting one character for final combo damage, like a "carry" so to speak. So you should focus on beefing up the atk on one character. Having arlong as a friend and maybe Luffy as your captain would at least make arlong stronger (since he probably has the highest attack power), so you can use him as the finisher to the combo.

On top of that, your final attack will be a lot stronger if your arlong has the strength orb and you've been getting great's or perfects on your full combo.

linkent

Those with Helmeppo or Sanji 5* should make them their leader for many friend's Points. :D
With Arlong team, the trick is to get 2 red Orb on turn 6/7 then just 1/2 shot Alvida.

For this event, we will need to clear all difficulty to get that Rainbow Fruit.
I think We get 3 for Buggy event.

Again, if your team is really weak and you can't get at least a 8x multiplier on your strongest unit (cough Vivi cough) then just use a friend Krieg. His poison will kill Alvida in 3-4 turns and his special cooldown is 10 turns less than helmeppo's.

KumaJG

Just did elite Alvida with my Ace team. Not bad. Hard a slight scare with Coby since his damage was higher than expected. Outside of that everything was a breeze.

Hmm. I might run my Int team to make the runs faster.

Ferga

I ran arlong park(5) 40+ times to get a yellow crab because I didn't want to wait for Friday.

Apparently pirate penguins drop even less so I'm not looking forward to farming that

tadabola

cleared the 3 alvida stages, was somehow easy (just managed to finish elite buggy once)

a gaimon appeared, but it didn't drop :( I don't have him yet.

good to know sea monster appears. I'm gonna try getting him too

Question: why didn't the app, when downloading the new island, didn't that "click to get up to 5 fruits" ??? Or it was just me?I was looking foward to that

And now I don't have stamina for loguetown. oh well

RalchAC

Bros, Dual Zeff build totally works for Aldiva. I've just used it and my Sanji cleared her in 1 turn. I didn't even needed to use Ussop hammer.

If you're able to break her defense, this Elite Boss is easier than Buggy.

A shame that I don't get 3 new gems for beating Aldiva in Rookie/Veteran/Elite...

Now to keep farming Red Pirate Penguin for Luffy. A blue one dropped in Loguetown 2, which I guess I'll use whenever I decide to start training Tashigi.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah these Pirate Penguin drops are rare lol. Also getting the blue one seems easier than getting red/green since the blue only accompanied by 2 other units.

And yeah Alvida is a joke. Will focus on Loguetown story for now though.

Majukun

Any reason to do all. The Alvida island once and not just the elite?
Anyway.. Tried the 1st Logie town chapter 6 times on a row... No. Pirate penguin :(

RalchAC

When will the game force me to download the new version so I can get a new Elder Turtle?

Yeah these Pirate Penguin drops are rare lol. Also getting the blue one seems easier than getting red/green since the blue only accompanied by 2 other units.

And yeah Alvida is a joke. Will focus on Loguetown story for now though.

I'm going to farm the red penguin in Loguetown 1 before clearing it.

I really want to see 2nd Gear Luffy animation. His battle stance in the series is sooooo cool.

Any reason to do all. The Alvida island once and not just the elite?

They don't give devil fruites, so nope. Just Elite over and over again.

Tidd

Just did Chapter 2 of Loguetown for the 2nd time and guess what? A Pirate Penguin dropped :D
Now give me this luck for Arlong

N30RYU

Pirate Penguin!!!!!!!!

iiuEQnp.png

RalchAC

You do get one fruit if you clear them all (just like Buggy), don't miss it! As for the update, 18:00 PST.

Oh, that's cool. In Buggy I got 1 devil fruit for each one I completed though. Probably because it was the first time I did those events islands.

Man, getting Sanji from level 1 to 40 has required the same amount of exp I need now in order to level him up from 40 to 50.

Just wow. Can't imagine how painful would be leveling up a character to 99.

cw_sasuke

Yeah probably shouldnt have evolved Usopp further xD
It seems like Tashigi is pointless against elte Alvida, except for her special move, which destroyed her.

You have a weird definition of pointless.
Uh-oh, you fucked up big time, friend.
xD

Well he can still farm a new Usopp and get evolve him...but its gonna take time.

linkent

In the first place,N30RYU has evolved his Usopp to the non-crab version.
So It doesnt really matter anymore and it is better to evolve to Sogeking.

But to N30RYU, The hammer evolution Usopp(Instead of normal evolution, swipe the character left/right, you can find alternate evolution, which required Crab for most of the Strawhat Crew)

For Usopp, to become a god, you should have evolve him with the Yellow Crab Evolution.

His Stats are weak so it doesnt matter between that evolution and Sogeking.
He is the god of this game because of his skill to stall 3 turns.
For the Crab Evolution, It took 5 turns less to charge his skill compared to Sogeking.
So people dont evolve him to that.

Anyone know what does XXx Damage with XXX Attribute means? (For eg. Tashigi 25x ATK with Speed Attribute)
How much is that damage with SPD Attribute?

RalchAC

In the first place,N30RYU has evolved his Usopp to the non-crab version.
So It doesnt really matter anymore and it is better to evolve to Sogeking.

But to N30RYU, The hammer evolution Usopp(Instead of normal evolution, swipe the character left/right, you can find alternate evolution, which required Crab for most of the Strawhat Crew)

For Usopp, to become a god, you should have evolve him with the Yellow Crab Evolution.

His Stats are weak so it doesnt matter between that evolution and Sogeking.
He is the god of this game because of his skill to stall 3 turns.
For the Crab Evolution, It took 5 turns less to charge his skill compared to Sogeking.
So people dont evolve him to that.

Anyone know what does XXx Damage with XXX Attribute means? (For eg. Tashigi 25x ATK with Speed Attribute)
How much is that damage with SPD Attribute?

Tashigi ATK x 25. If she has 300 you'll deal 7500 damage.

Keep in mind that if the enemy has a Red HP bar you'll deal twice as much damage due to the rock/paper/scissors mechanic. So it'd be 15000.

cw_sasuke

Man these bag of money drops are the biggest trolls ever....
LLShC.gif

Thought the Pirate Penguin would drop
KuGsj.gif

Edit:

Wow Korial - that what i call a successful run.

Top Bottom