• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Pirate Penguin!!!!!!!!

iiuEQnp.png

oh the wind carries my name!

nice almost got my tobasco star usopp to 35 then a pirate penguin and i'll have him and god usopp

Is the chest dude decent or should I give him to my God Ussop?

Gaimon turns 3 orbs to [RCV] (meat) so he can work as a healer or as a food provider for final burst attacks. In an INT team for example, you'll use his special to get 3 [RCV] orbs then follow it by Buggy's special convert the [RCV] to [INT] (so basically you double the attack of 3 units for one turn).

Base Chopper (PSY) and Brain Point Chopper (INT) have the same special ability so you might not need him if you have any of those.

Edit:
The fact that it takes me like 20 minutes to chip away at elite alvida makes me not want to do that again. :|

It shouldn't take that long. What team are you using and what units do you have?

Majukun

Is the chest dude decent or should I give him to my God Ussop?
It's useful if you wanna make your team buffer since he has tons of hp, and his skill is useful because it turns tokens into food... But it's mainly if you are running a shanks yellow team or something similiar

linkent

Tashigi ATK x 25. If she has 300 you'll deal 7500 damage.

Keep in mind that if the enemy has a Red HP bar you'll deal twice as much damage due to the rock/paper/scissors mechanic. So it'd be 15000.

Ahh ic, they should just say it is their base ATK
I think that the damage doesnt increase for matching orb?.
Will farmed tashigi to replaced my Kuro.
Kuro takes too long to evolve, will probably do that when his event start.

So you can get Tashigi in Lougetown, yeah? I've only just started it and ran out of stamina.

Is Tashigi any good for my slasher team (Arlong, Zoro, Buggy, Luffy and Usopp)? Believe it or not, but Luffy is kind of my weak link and I want to replace him with a slasher. I also have Kabaji, Yosaku and Hatchi, but they're all weaklings, no? I know someone is gonna be like "get Kuro", but I really don't like farming and after hearing you guys farm for ages for Kuro I really don't feel like wasting my time with that ;b Does Tashigi also have a low drop-rate? Maybe I'll just stick with my team; it's been working out so far. Just bugs me a tiny bit ;b

^ Farming Tashigi or Kuro is the same (except that you'll need way more stamina for Tashigi). Just wait 2 weeks and we'll get Kuro's special island.

------

For people struggling with Alvida's defense, check your fodder, you might find a defense breaker there:

RalchAC

oh the wind carries my name!

nice almost got my tobasco star usopp to 35 then a pirate penguin and i'll have him and god usopp

So you're a log competionist?

I may try to fill it once I feel I've done everything available and I get bored of Aldiva.

Gaimon turns 3 orbs to [RCV] (meat) so he can work as a healer or as a food provider for final burst attacks. In an INT team for example, you'll use his special to get 3 [RCV] orbs then follow it by Buggy's special convert the [RCV] to [INT] (so basically you double the attack of 3 units for one turn).

Base Chopper (PSY) and Brain Point Chopper (INT) have the same special ability so you might not need him if you have any of those.

Yeah, I have Purple Chopper. I need to upload my screenshots to dropbox and show you my party and charabox.

Ahh ic, they should just say it is their base ATK
I think that the damage doesnt increase for matching orb?.
Will farmed tashigi to replaced my Kuro.
Kuro takes too long to evolve, will probably do that when his event start.

Matching orb doesn't affect it. But if you attack a unit that is weak to your nakama character type it should apply a 2x bonus.

Oh, Kuro's island is coming in two weeks? Alright then, sounds good. Thanks man.

I think the order was:

1. Buggy
2. Aldiva
3. Kuro
4. Arlong
5. Krieg

And in the middle of the Krieg event you'll get that 24h event where you can get Mihawk. When that dude launches I hope I have a very good Red Team (2nd Gear Luffy, Arlong, Skinny Aldiva, God Ussop and something else).

qazqaNii

Woo just beat my first ELITE since I started, my phone crashed at round 1, had to remove the battery, luckily enough the game had saved my data and I could continue.

I was shitting bricks the whole time, had a vivi helper captain and used nami, don krieg, luffy, zoro and god ussop. The boss was easier than the rest imo.

Used god ussopp, don kriegs and zoros specials on alvida and she died in 3 turns. The drops sucked tho, got a coby and a shitty red turtle (3k exp). :(.

EDIT: USE DON KRIEGS POISON SPECIAL IT HITS 300+ DAMAGE PER ROUND.

KumaJG

So you can get Tashigi in Lougetown, yeah? I've only just started it and ran out of stamina.

Is Tashigi any good for my slasher team (Arlong, Zoro, Buggy, Luffy and Usopp)? Believe it or not, but Luffy is kind of my weak link and I want to replace him with a slasher. I also have Kabaji, Yosaku and Hatchi, but they're all weaklings, no? I know someone is gonna be like "get Kuro", but I really don't like farming and after hearing you guys farm for ages for Kuro I really don't feel like wasting my time with that ;b Does Tashigi also have a low drop-rate? Maybe I'll just stick with my team; it's been working out so far. Just bugs me a tiny bit ;b

Hatchi a decent slasher

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey

I may try to fill it once I feel I've done everything available and I get bored of Aldiva.

Yeah, I have Purple Chopper. I need to upload my screenshots to dropbox and show you my party and charabox.

Matching orb doesn't affect it. But if you attack a unit that is weak to your nakama character type it should apply a 2x bonus.

I think the order was:

1. Buggy
2. Aldiva
3. Kuro
4. Arlong
5. Krieg

And in the middle of the Krieg event you'll get that 24h event where you can get Mihawk. When that dude launches I hope I have a very good Red Team (2nd Gear Luffy, Arlong, Skinny Aldiva, God Ussop and something else).
A month away from Arlong. Thank goodness. I need him badly.

qazqaNii

Any recommendations what I should evolve my Sanji into?

Also does anyone know if I feed my alvida with alvida and the special gets a level up and I then evolve her, will it still be leveled up after evolution?
For example I get Lv3 on her normal card, when I evolve her will she still have Lv3?.

Majukun

Any recommendations what I should evolve my Sanji into?

Also does anyone know if I feed my alvida with alvida and the special gets a level up and I then evolve her, will it still be leveled up after evolution?
For example I get Lv3 on her normal card, when I evolve her will she still have Lv3?.

i suggest the crab version..you need to take it to lv 50 instead to 35 to obtain the diable jambee version,but you don't need a pirate penguin,that I spent my all stamina this morning trying to get.
also,if you don't have a powerhouse team (like slasher double arlong,or fighter double zeff),the healing ability of the crab evolution is really useful.

Copons

Maaaaan, in the last couple of days I've wasted god only knows how much cola trying to upgrade the Merry and how much stamina trying to drop a goddamn red pirate penguin to evolve Luffy.
I guess my luck when farming Zeff and Kuro came around kicking my butt with great harshness.

So I've done the story and Elite Alvida now. Question for anyone that knows.

Is Tashigi worth getting for a Slasher team? Should I grind for her? I've got:

Enraged Arlong
Asura Zoro
Evolved Kuro
God Usopp
Evolved Don Krieg

Should I replace one with Tashigi if I have the crew cost for it? I guess the obvious choice would be Don Krieg, but due to his special just destroying every high defense enemy immediately I keep him around.

So I've done the story and Elite Alvida now. Question for anyone that knows.

Is Tashigi worth getting for a Slasher team? Should I grind for her? I've got:

Enraged Arlong
Asura Zoro
Evolved Kuro
God Usopp
Evolved Don Krieg

Should I replace one with Tashigi if I have the crew cost for it? I guess the obvious choice would be Don Krieg, but due to his special just destroying every high defense enemy immediately I keep him around.
I got her via rare drop, and using as one of my slashers. She's weakest oout of my team, but i didn't evolve her yet.
I think it's better to farm Smoker personally.

linkent

Dont you have Buggy? Think he is a good choice for slasher team. His damage is OK.
If you dont have one that definitely get Tashigi, since it is always better to get a full team of a "Spec".
So envy of that evolved Kuro. since i dont have that(only the normal one). I will farm Tashigi for
Enraged Arlong
Asura Zoro
Evolved Buggy
Tashigi
GosUsopp
team.

bjork

Got the blue pirate penguin on my second try, so now I have a 5* Sanji. Need another one for Tashigi, but I also need a blue crab and a seahorse so she's not a priority right now. Didn't get to finish Loguetown because I was at work, but I did beat all the Alvida levels. Does any Arlong with 2 red orbs take her out every time? Because she got one attack off and then Arlong sent her sailing, heh.

I think it's better to farm Smoker personally.

For a slasher team? How come?

Dont you have Buggy? Think he is a good choice for slasher team. His damage is OK.
I have an evolved buggy, sure. But his special is fairly useless for me since he'd be the only Int, an his attack is not all that impressive so even with the Arlong bonus, I think I'd probably lean more towards Krieg's special ability. You know- since it's flat consistent damage. So I'm iffy, I suppose.

So envy of that evolved Kuro. since i dont have that(only the normal one).
I never rerolled, but when I started I got a fat alvida, evolved Don Krieg, and evolved Kuro as my big three (the rest were pretty much trash... like Cobys). So it worked out pretty well in that respect. Though I did farm Arlong like 40 times.

For a slasher team? How come?
Oh, my bad.
I still think evolved Buggy is better than Tashigi, at least for now on.
I've managed to level him up to 70 lvl, and it's far more powerful than my Tashigi.
Though, it will be easier to power up Tashigi in two weeks, since Kuro event and blue turtles are coming.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I would use Tashigi in my speed and slasher team if i had her - 25x atk single nuke active skill is quite nice against bosses.

Green Pirate Penguin just dropped. Here i come Asura Zoro
EWmof.gif

But i have no Asura friends....right ? lol

bjork

I like that there's new enemies. But it makes me want to go reread OP, because I totally don't remember some of these Marine characters.

pelicansurf

i am still repeating chapter 1 of logue town but still no red pirate penguin..i want my gear second luffy :(
I'm on like 20 chapter 1 runs in a row. I don't know If I should kill the penguin first or play the luck lottery by murdering everything else first.

cw_sasuke

I'm on like 20 chapter 1 runs in a row. I don't know If I should kill the penguin first or play the luck lottery by murdering everything else first.

I dont know if it helps but i got mine killing the Penguin first...it also helps my mind knowing asap if i will get it or not this round. Its easier that way.

Rurunaki

Well I got the red pirate penguin.. but for some ungodly reason I can't get a red crab.. i also managed to get zeff and alvida (intermediate level). Porblem now is getting fodders to level up when I can't do Elite Alvida :(

Finished Loguetown and tried my first couple of runs on Alvida. I was expecting it to be pretty challenging, so I played super conservative....and then one shot her with my Arlong that had a red orb.

Overall, I would say the challenge is a bit higher than the Buggy Elite stage, but nothing crazy. At least it's a nice change of pace, if nothing else.

cw_sasuke

Not a fan of the Alvida stage, had more fun with Buggy. Don't know exactly why... Maybe it was just more funny seeing Buggy's animation at the end lol.

bjork

I'm seeing Alvida as a chance to snag red turtles for Luffy and Arlong, and level her with whatever is left. Got a Zoro skillbook, but it wasn't the version I have. Doubt it works on him, but I fed it to Vivi for XP so I didn't find out.

Zero_IYAD

It took me FOREVER to clear Alvida Elite with an Ace QCK team & a Vivi partner!
Pretty safe & easy run, but last fight took me around 15 minutes of pressing & pressing & pressing x_X

Alvida just doesn't feel challenging at all. I mean I don't even need to waste time on the crab to get my 25-turns specials ready or get orbs, Krieg's poison (15 turns) is all I need. I even switched to my INT team so that I can send mobs flying much faster.

I forgot something about Gaimon. He's farmable and if you can get his skill level low enough he'll be much better than chopper.

Green Pirate Penguin just dropped. Here i come Asura Zoro
EWmof.gif

But i have no Asura friends....right ? lol
Congrats'! You won't find many people using him as a Captain now though, not with an STR fortnight boss. Kuro is next though...

I'm seeing Alvida as a chance to snag red turtles for Luffy and Arlong, and level her with whatever is left. Got a Zoro skillbook, but it wasn't the version I have. Doubt it works on him, but I fed it to Vivi for XP so I didn't find out.

If you want non-crab Zoro skillbooks (you don't), you can find them on Veteran.

Pretty safe & easy run, but last fight took me around 15 minutes of pressing & pressing & pressing x_X

Sounds boring, farming a DEF breaker would've been faster.

cw_sasuke

Yeah i dont know what it is....just not feeling Alvida. Will have to it more often for the Alvida drop and some exp to lvl Arlong.

Congrats'! You won't find many people using him as a Captain now though, not with an STR fortnight boss. Kuro is next though...

Thanks man !!
Yeah i will just keep leveling him on the low - all my other DEX units besides of Zeff suck anyway. Hope to get Smoker at some point.

btw. That final Logue Town stage felt kida epic - fighting all these Marine bigshots and encounter Smoker at the end. Loved it lol....

Most enemies are FORCE you should team up with an Ace Friend Leader for faster clears and more damage output. How much HP do you have ? Dont recall any hard hitting enemies.

pelicansurf

Alvida is pretty easy if you have Kuro + 4x guys (like Ace/Arlong). You just camp the crabs the round before until Kuro gets a blue and then you pounce at a 2.5x multiplier for a 1-turn KO.

Also finally got a damn red penguin. Now I need to farm Alvida for a bit in order to get my Sanji to level 50 and level up Gear 2 Luffy.

chrono01

Just a reminder that it might be a good idea to issue a transfer password [to save your account] before tonight's update.

I've read reports of people having their data corrupted during the last update, with them being unable to log back into the game. By issuing the transfer password, your account is "saved" for a week so, if something goes wrong, you won't lose your account.

Kitoro

Destroyed Elite Alvida in the second turn. Lined up a perfect 6 unit combo with my dual Arlong slasher team, and my Arlong chopped off 60% of her health with his attack alone, sending her packing.

Easier for me than Buggy was, haha.

KumaJG

Just a reminder that it might be a good idea to issue a transfer password [to save your account] before tonight's update.

I've read reports of people having their data corrupted during the last update, with them being unable to log back into the game. By issuing the transfer password, your account is "saved" for a week so, if something goes wrong, you won't lose your account.

But but my devilfruits!

cw_sasuke

Ok N30RYU this time you chose the right evolution xD
Congrats - got mine as well today
EWmof.gif

Zero_IYAD

Sounds boring, farming a DEF breaker would've been faster.
Which units can break DEF?
Most enemies are FORCE you should team up with an Ace Friend Leader for faster clears and more damage output. How much HP do you have ? Dont recall any hard hitting enemies.
I usually team up with Ace/Vivi partners depends on how much recovery I need..
That what I managed to clear Buggy & Arlong with..
Might give an Ace partner a shot with Alvida Elite.

Top Bottom