• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Vecks

Another pirate penguin just dropped

VH2fVnS.png

Grats.

Meanwhile, I still need at least 6 more teen turtles to get Zoro to level 50 for the evolve. ;_;

But but my devilfruits!

I think it says you only lose them if you are going from ios to android and vice versa. As long as you are transferring to the same device, it should be no problem.

Damn, you get another five gems for completing Lougetown, alongside the other gems you get for completing some of its stages. I got 34 gems right now just waiting to be used.

Which units can break DEF?

Helmeppo is the best one (0 DEF for 1 turn) followed by PS Sanji (50% def for two turns).
If you don't have any of them, your best bet is checking (or farming) one of the fodder that has DEF breaking special (50% DEF for 1 turn) like these: one | two (this one looks like a Buggy mob, so I'd farm him in orange town).

It's better to save them; there will be events coming up with higher/better drop rates for rare stuff.

My character box is size 135 too which is big enough for now at least ;b

I'm at 100 and have been for a while, but I've constantly got like 80 slots filled with materials and favorited characters. I don't want to lose any unique characters, hah. 135 sounds nice.

You shouldn't also forget about Mihawk. Unless you have a very high level Gear 3 Luffy team (+ amazing skills to always hit PERFECT), you'll probably need to revive multiple times (40-stamina island).

I'd rather use 15-20 fruits for a guaranteed Mihawk than spend them on RS and get Hachi, Coby and Miss GoldenWeek.

I got a 5th gem this morning so I did a rare recruit. I see a gold wanted poster flutter by and what does Luffy pull back but the same exact version of himself. What a narcissist.

You shouldn't also forget about Mihawk. Unless you have a very high level Gear 3 Luffy team (+ amazing skills to always hit PERFECT), you'll probably need to revive multiple times (40-stamina island).

I'd rather use 15-20 fruits for a guaranteed Mihawk than spend them on RS and get Hachi, Coby and Miss GoldenWeek.

The Mihawk event has a guaranteed drop for Mihawk?

I don't even use mine for characters, I just use them to keep playing, which is probably awful.

Yeah, it is ;b

Majukun

Finally found the red pirate penguin.. Sadly level up specials don't carry from one eve to the other... And the cool down for luffy's one is 25 turns! In comparison diable jambee sanji takes half of that

The Mihawk event has a guaranteed drop for Mihawk?

The 40-stamina island has a 100% drop rate, yes. The 30-stamina one has a drop rate around 50% according to the blog. I think that raid bosses like Mihawk aren't even obtainable via RS. Your only option is to get them from their special events. (event will be back again though)

akileese

Grats.

Meanwhile, I still need at least 6 more teen turtles to get Zoro to level 50 for the evolve. ;_;

I think it says you only lose them if you are going from ios to android and vice versa. As long as you are transferring to the same device, it should be no problem.

How do you even get turtles? Is there a special week day dungeon for them?

KumaJG

The 40-stamina island has a 100% drop rate, yes. The 30-stamina one has a drop rate around 50% according to the blog. I think that raid bosses like Mihawk aren't even obtainable via RS. Your only option is to get them from their special events. (event will be back again though)

%50 for the 30 stamina not bad. I'll take my chances with that than the 40 stamina.

Cool.

I just beat Training Forest, does this mean I should be able to take on Arlong?

Arlong is way, way, way easier than the Training Forest.

Vecks

How do you even get turtles? Is there a special week day dungeon for them?

There's no special thing for them yet. The elite special events have a good drop rate. But of course, they are only for that specific color, and sometimes you might just get the little ones which aren't that good. They are also all over the place in the story mode. I've just been grinding in Baratie 12 for the green turtle on the second wave. It's terrible though. Sometimes it turns out to be a crab instead. And the drop rate when you do see a turtle is still rather low (maybe 1 out of 4 or 5 times).

Alright guys my Don Krieg will replace my Vivi as the face of my account during this event. Feel free to use him (again, his special kills elite alvida in 3 turns) and thanks for the FP. :p

%50 for the 30 stamina not bad. I'll take my chances with that than the 40 stamina.

Your INT units should be fine for 30-stamina if you level them enough. Just get that Krieg and a Towel Nami friend. I'm going with the classic Vivi strategy. If I manage to get her to 5* Lv 72 in time (unlikely, she's still 4* Lv 45) I'll be going the Lion Zoro path (30-stamina). If not, I'll have to do the Vivi/Laboon combo on the 40-stamina island at the cost of some fruits and a 4 hours long fight. :S

chrono01

Man, I'm trying to get a crystal penguin to drop so I have it to later evolve Ace, but it won't drop! I wasted like 50 Stamina on this thing already today, and I only have a few more hours until it's gone until next week. :/

KumaJG

Man, I'm trying to get a crystal penguin to drop so I have it to later evolve Ace, but it won't drop! I wasted like 50 Stamina on this thing already today, and I only have a few more hours until it's gone until next week. :/

Sigh times like this I wish you could trade.

chrono01

Sigh times like this I wish you could trade.
That'd be nice. :(

Edit: I should have complained earlier. Rainbow Penguin GET!

Now for those two blue Pirate Penguin and three more levels.

The levels won't be bad, especially if we get another Elder Turtle after the update. The Pirate Penguin, though...

Rurunaki

Alright guys my Don Krieg will replace my Vivi as the face of my account during this event. Feel free to use him (again, his special kills elite alvida in 3 turns) and thanks for the FP. :p

Your INT units should be fine for 30-stamina if you level them enough. Just get that Krieg and a Towel Nami friend. I'm going with the classic Vivi strategy. If I manage to get her to 5* Lv 72 in time (unlikely, she's still 4* Lv 45) I'll be going the Lion Zoro path (30-stamina). If not, I'll have to do the Vivi/Laboon combo on the 40-stamina island at the cost of some fruits and a 4 hours long fight. :S

I love you Korial and your Don Krieg <3

What is the best ship to upgrade?

And is there a better way to farm the new penguins than repeating the same stage over and over again? Maybe some skill?

Finally found the red pirate penguin.. Sadly level up specials don't carry from one eve to the other... And the cool down for luffy's one is 25 turns! In comparison diable jambee sanji takes half of that

Yeah just got 2nd gear luffy aswell...very strong though

11025627_943544815670159_6416191438080295082_n.jpg

thats my list atm

my crew
arlong captain
buggy
zoro
golden hammer usopp (don't know where he gets the strength to lift 10 tons!!)
2nd gear luffy

chrono01

golden hammer usopp (don't know where he gets the strength to lift 10 tons!!)
Haha, typical Usopp! He's actually lying. His "10-ton Hammer" is actually inflatable at the tip. You can see it burst when he uses his skill.

It was used in one of the earlier episode of the anime too.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Finally got the Alvida drop - based.

Also got the Red Penguin Pirate and evolved Luffy - but it will take some time to get used to his Gear 2 battle animation. 2 new units/evos in my time and my perfect game is a bit off. But its cool !!

PSA: From what I saw on Reddit, the 1.0.5 update crashes on Android emulators (things like Bluestacks and Genymotion) so make sure to issue a password for your account before updating.

desverger

How enjoyable is this game if you don't know anything about anime/manga? :p

Does it rely on you knowing the terms and characters a lot?

cw_sasuke

How enjoyable is this game if you don't know anything about anime/manga? :p

Does it rely on you knowing the terms and characters a lot?

They retell the story, so even if you are not familiar with it you should be fine. Of course if you are already a fan enjoyment will be higher.

I would just try it out, its free after all.

Rurunaki

Haha, typical Usopp! He's actually lying. His "10-ton Hammer" is actually inflatable at the tip. You can see it burst when he uses his skill.

All of Ussop's lies have come true so far though. Like his 3000 followers as God Ussop and the island of Giants, Elfbal. I wonder if he will truly become Sogeking.

chrono01

Thank you to Arca Pirates and Korial for their Don Krieg. It makes the actual Alvida battle A LOT easier.

Enjoy the FP! d(^_^)v

All of Ussop's lies have come true so far though. Like his 3000 followers as God Ussop and the island of Giants, Elfbal. I wonder if he will truly become Sogeking.
Haha, yeah. It'll be interesting to see.

cw_sasuke

I also put up Sanji for now - his skill OHKO Alvida, so as long as you get to her and skills are charged you should be fine.

Fair enough!

Yeah give it a go, if you have any questions most of the are answered in the Opening post.

It's awesome to finally have some 5* Shanks friends, makes my low leveled PSY team usable. The stat boost Shanks gets when he evolves is pretty nice, he can one shot Alvida with a nice chain and a perfect. Mine is still at level 37 though and not moving from there anytime soon...

Edit: Also having Golden Pound Usopp become a useful unit with 2000+ ATK is a great side effect!

Yeah i know only joking...better watch out for his rubber band of doom aswell

chrono01

I also put up Sanji for now - his skill OHKO Alvida, so as long as you get to her and skills are charged you should be fine.
That works as well! Much appreciated.

Turtle farming isn't going amazing [only one big and two small], but I'll keep at it. I want to evolve my Sanji too, but knowing Ace is so close I figure I might as well finish him off. Just 1 and a 1/2 level to go! Oh, and two blue Pirate Penguin...

Yeah i know only joking...better watch out for his rubber band of doom aswell
We had better. He's a force to be reckoned with!

It's kind of ironic that his character, specifically Golden Hammer Usopp, is so Godly in this game [given how cowardly he is in the manga/anime].

Actually, the golden pound hammer saw its debut in Thriller Bark. Unless the anime had some non-canon stuff earlier than that. I like how after the timeskip Usopp uses a hammer that says 100t instead of 10t. Even his lies got bigger ;b

Well, not all of them. Yet.

OMG!! GUYS!!! LOOOOOOOK!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!!! FINALLY!!! I'M SO HAPPY <3

Congratulations.

chrono01

Actually, the golden pound hammer saw its debut in Thriller Bark. Unless the anime had some non-canon stuff earlier than that. I like how after the timeskip Usopp uses a hammer that says 100t instead of 10t. Even his lies got bigger ;b
It's been years since I've watched those episodes, I had no idea it was that far into it.

Good to know!

desverger

Tried the game for a bit, it seems fun! Started getting allright at timing the hits :p

The rerolling (500 taps omg) and the longish tutorial is kinda doing my head in though, so I'll probably try and pick it up again during a special recruit event.

Top Bottom