• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

bjork

Used my elder turtle on Zoro, he's almost to 35 and I can get him to Asura. Swapped my captain to Sanji since his skill is supposed to be helpful for people doing Alvida, but won't an Arlong do the exact same thing with matching orbs?

pLow7

So, what should i use my two purple "elder Turtles" for ?

I used the first one for my Robin. DO i have to use them for a Purple Char ?

I'm thinking on going for an INT Team.

I've got Buggy, Robin and 4*Mr.3. But i don't know if they are any good.

You don't have to use them on the correct color it just gives a chance of getting bonus exp

bjork

I pulled a 4* Mr.3 yesterday and he's pretty decent. He's a slasher with decent attack, and his special delays one turn. So I put him in a slasher team with two Arlongs and he does good work.

But if you put him in a team with God Usopp, their specials don't stack, so you have to wait for one to full expire before the other guy's special can be used. Seems to come in handy for stalling turns until Usopp's is ready.

Fbh

Nice, the Green Dragon dropped on my first try (ever) of the mission. Now just 10 more levels to evolve Zoro.

Also, I got the "special one time only" mission again. It askmed me to rate the game so I just edited my rating

Dandte

Nice, the Green Dragon dropped on my first try (ever) of the mission. Now just 10 more levels to evolve Zoro.

Also, I got the "special one time only" mission again. It askmed me to rate the game so I just edited my rating

you don't even have to rate it, at least on android you only have to do is entering the playstore.

You don't have to use them on the correct color it just gives a chance of getting bonus exp

No, you don't only have a chance of getting bonus exp. I'm pretty sure you'll always get bonus exp when matching a turtle with the correct color.

But in either case, the elder turtles give a lot of experience, so use them on whoever needs it, not on someone with the same color just for the sake of it.

you don't even have to rate it, at least on android you only have to do is entering the playstore.

You might as well do it lol, only takes three seconds.

Is anyone familiar with JP version knows, if they could put gems on sale? I'm spending free gems for stamina refills now, so i would need to buy them in future.
Also, i've seen someone mention FP events - what kind of events are they?

StMeph

When does Merry overtake Baratie in utility?

Currently working my way through Arlong Park, but I need more XP, beli, and evolution materials for everything to do the special events on Elite.

When does Merry overtake Baratie in utility?

Currently working my way through Arlong Park, but I need more XP, beli, and evolution materials for everything to do the special events on Elite.

As soon as it starts giving an ATK boost (level 6?), but I'd leave Baratie a bit longer if your crew has low HP (2500-3000).

Majukun

what i'm supposed to do with a chopper training book since i have no chopper è_é?
also it seems like it's for a specific version of the reindeer

Has anyone link to apk new version since my country google play doesnt have this and cant update normally.
I have same problem, but if ound a way without need for apk.
I downloaded free VPN from Google Play(hideninja), then i made a new Google play account with it, and then i was able to make update.

Vecks

Decided to start farming for a red pirate penguin today. Got it on my 3rd try and upgraded luffy. That was quick...

Btw, how do you determine what captain you choose as a helper for other people?
Is it the captain of the 1st crew? I can't tell what I'm using.

Decided to start farming for a red pirate penguin today. Got it on my 3rd try and upgraded luffy. That was quick...

Btw, how do you determine what captain you choose as a helper for other people?
Is it the captain of the 1st crew? I can't tell what I'm using.

Pretty sure its whatever crew you have active at the time that determines the captain friends can use

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Whatever Captain you last used or the one active when you leave the edit crew screen.

cw_sasuke

Thank you sir! First dl got error, second dl try went through.
Good to hear, I use the page for every titles that aren't official released in our stores.

And I hope this game will get many updates in the future, gotta get those welcome bonus turtles xD

Rixa

Good to hear, I use the page for every titles that aren't official released in our stores.

And I hope this game will get many updates in the future, gotta get those welcome bonus turtles xD

Yes my Ace is hungry (tho Zeff is captain) :p.

That White Lion rider (in story, newest town) boss did kill my party twice, need to raise levels or click those perfects instead of misses. Usopp GP helps a lot (no wonder). 2nd Time in party wipe that Lionriderboss had skull, didnt notice it first time (maybe it was there).

tadabola

I just did the dumbest thing

my buggy was level 32, and I THOUGT that it had a max level 50 ( I am spending too much time on my tashigi and zoro)

so I gave him the elder turtle.... purple on purple gives 85k exp (on the others would be 55)

It was max 35 :(

Boy what a waste. oh well, at least he is evolved now

cw_sasuke

Yes my Ace is hungry (tho Zeff is captain) :p.

That White Lion rider (in story, newest town) boss did kill my party twice, need to raise levels or click those perfects instead of misses. Usopp GP helps a lot (no wonder). 2nd Time in party wipe that Lionriderboss had skull, didnt notice it first time (maybe it was there).

We need to make a list of every more or less "important" encounter and how much they hit for lol. I died earlier against Smoker because i forgot that he hits for more than 4k HP.

According to the blog even Turtle Island will only have purple elder turtles. Other colors are exclusive to special events.

The purple/knowledge bias is real - guess i know which team i will work on lol.

Anybody else have Krieg or Diable Sanji for Elite Alvida farming?

I have Sanji up. Dont know if we are friends though.

N30RYU

Someone should make a list of the best farmeable stages and their exp points, for not wasting stamina points when you are about to leveling up.

Rurunaki

I'll set mine to Sanji, I'm going to bed in a few minutes.

We need to make a list of every more or less "important" encounter and how much they hit for lol. I died earlier against Smoker because i forgot that he hits for more than 4k HP.

The purple/knowledge bias is real - guess i know which team i will work on lol.

I have Sanji up. Dont know if we are friends though.

Friend's list also full :(

Hey I did warn about Smoker's damage. :p Let's start the list now.
Alvida (Elite):
- Coby 2000
- Sea King 3000
- Alvida 1620
Loguetown:
- Smoker 4700 (?)

Edit:

So what is this Turtle Island? When is it coming out?

Special island for farming turtles. Appears for 1 hour every weak (exact time depends on your ID) and we should get it around Mihawk's event (~2 months estimated).

cw_sasuke

Sent you a request Rurunaki.

Edit:
Perfect Korialstrasz - lets keep that list up2date. Thanks.

So for an int team, Robin is a lock and I would think buggy and chopper would be too. But I was looking and saw Vista, whenever he comes out, has a better captain ability than buggy. So would it be better to wait and try to pull Vista and try to farm Crocodile?

Oh cool, I'm a normal member now!

Top Bottom