• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Rurunaki

So for an int team, Robin is a lock and I would think buggy and chopper would be too. But I was looking and saw Vista, whenever he comes out, has a better captain ability than buggy. So would it be better to wait and try to pull Vista and try to farm Crocodile?

I think Vista and Towel Nami takes over the INT Captain role when they are released.

N30RYU

Hey I did warn about Smoker's damage. :p Let's start the list now.
Alvida (Elite):
- Coby 2000
- Sea King 3000
- Alvida 1620
Loguetown:
- Smoker 4700 (?)

Edit:

Special island for farming turtles. Appears for 1 hour every weak (exact time depends on your ID) and we should get it around Mihawk's event (~2 months estimated).
Would be great if you also add how many turns it take them to attack again. That way if you have a healer captain you know how much could you recover if you don't get any RCV orb.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Just had Sea King turn up on stage 1 with counter 1...thats what i call a welcoming.

Majukun

So for an int team, Robin is a lock and I would think buggy and chopper would be too. But I was looking and saw Vista, whenever he comes out, has a better captain ability than buggy. So would it be better to wait and try to pull Vista and try to farm Crocodile?

Oh cool, I'm a normal member now!
Being vista a whitebeard crew captain, is gonna take a while before it comes out here

Yeah. The dragons are alone, so they don't share drop rate with other enemies (if that's a thing). I can usually get one in one or two tries.

Okay I thought so, I tried twice and already got three dragons.

I was wondering if that's usual or if I just got ridiculously lucky. Seems like the first then. :p

Hey so I decided just to help folks out, I'll set my captain to evolved Don Krieg whenever I'm not online (if it's Arlong or Zoro, I'm either playing or forgot to change it, hah). My friend code is in the google doc under burritosenior.

Dandte

is it even possible to get a purple dragon on one of the three dragon islands? i got 8 yellow dragons in 8 runs on different islands >.<!! i wasted a whole day of stamina on these stupid dragons.

is it even possible to get a pruble dragon on one of the three dragon islands? i got 8 yellow dragons in 8 runs on different islands >.<!! i wasted a whole day of stamina on these stupid dragons.

I ran into a purple one on the red dragon area for sure, not sure about the others.

cw_sasuke

Sure, but purple and light dragons are random... Seems like you just had bad luck. Sucks...

Is Syrup 5 or 13 the preferred spot for farming Kuro?

Neither. Wait for his special island in two weeks and use your stamina on something productive.

So how do I take down Smoker =_= ?

DEF breakers, STR units with damage dealing specials (like Arlong), GP Usopp and a bunch of perfect chains.

is it even possible to get a pruble dragon on one of the three dragon islands? i got 8 yellow dragons in 8 runs on different islands >.<!! i wasted a whole day of stamina on these stupid dragons.

Had that happen with crabs, kept getting purple ones all day. ><

22 gems, what should I use them on? Save them? My box is at 75 should I keep making that bigger?

I went to 100. Heard other people going to like 130. 75 is pretty small though.

The consensus seems to be to not use Rare Recruit, though. Store them because later on there will be special 24 hour events in Rare Recruit, apparently.

Zero_IYAD

God Usopp for turn delay + double Arlong wrecked him for me :D

DEF breakers, STR units with damage dealing specials (like Arlong), GP Usopp and a bunch of perfect chains.
My Arlong is in his 1st form & it'll take me forever to Max him & Evo him..
I'm also building a QCK team around Ace & I don't have the time to build a whole new Red team.
What's the best place to get a Helmeppo? I'm not willing to evo Sanji to the bad form just for the 50% DEF break & later die collecting his evo materials..
I'll just grab a Helmeppo =_=

Xeroblade

I went to 100. Heard other people going to like 130. 75 is pretty small though.

The consensus seems to be to not use Rare Recruit, though. Store them because later on there will be special 24 hour events in Rare Recruit, apparently.

Sounds good, I keep having to sell units to make room so I guess I will do that. Also I need a damn green pirate penguin, stupid drop rate!

Tidd

22 gems, what should I use them on? Save them? My box is at 75 should I keep making that bigger?

What burritosenior said or at least wait till the new Straw Hats are out. Also you want to use them for the Mihawk fight, which has a 100% guarantee to drop him. But don't waste them now.

That should be enough if you have a friend with his 2nd form. I just got Arlong a few hours ago and only used my elder turtle on him, so mine was in his 1st form, too and I had no problems. Rest of my team was Shanks(of course 1st form), Buggy (1st form) and Kuro (1st form, but he seems really weak in this form). Of course hitting perfect is important.

Do you guys keep all the evo mats you find? I have more than 60 now and I'm not going to evolve any units anytime soon but at the same time just the thought of having to farm them again makes me want to keep them.
I'm also building a QCK team around Ace & I don't have the time to build a whole new Red team.
Just use a friend Arlong, make perfect combos and end with him (if you're not familiar with evolved Arlong's timing go and try it in the Training Forest).
What's the best place to get a Helmeppo? I'm not willing to evo Sanji to the bad form just for the 50% DEF break & later die collecting his evo materials..
I'll just grab a Helmeppo =_=

Farming turtles isn't more fun than farming penguins tbh. Also, check your blue fodder you might find a 50% DEF breaker there.

Majukun

damn..no medium turtle o far from the alvida elite for me..only small ones..and when i found medium ones,they didn't drop

linkent

Guys, a couple pages back,
Some1 posted fodder with -50%def skill.
Been using them, really easy for arlong team. Doesnt even need perfect combo to kill Alvida.
For eg. Slasher Group Crew (Log 147-151)

Om3ga

what i'm supposed to do with a chopper training book since i have no chopper è_é?
also it seems like it's for a specific version of the reindeer
You can save them if you have space, you get a Chopper as you progress through the story. I believe the book works on at least Brain Point Chopper as well.

is it even possible to get a purple dragon on one of the three dragon islands? i got 8 yellow dragons in 8 runs on different islands >.<!! i wasted a whole day of stamina on these stupid dragons.
You get either an Int (Purple) or Psy (Yellow) dragon as the first fight on any of the dragon stages and the the boss as the color you picked. It's all random. So far I've dropped every dragon I've fought at 100% drop rate, so their drop rate has to be fairly high.

My box is 70. I only really use Gems on my box if I can't get rid of anything else at the moment. Currently I have 30 free spots. More once I evolve Luffy and feed him some turtles.

After I finish Loguetown I'll have 70 gems with nothing to spend them on.

Do you guys keep all the evo mats you find? I have more than 60 now and I'm not going to evolve any units anytime soon but at the same time just the thought of having to farm them again makes me want to keep them.

Just use a friend Arlong, make perfect combos and end with him (if you're not familiar with evolved Arlong's timing go and try it in the Training Forest).

Farming turtles isn't more fun than farming penguins tbh. Also, check your blue fodder you might find a 50% DEF breaker there.
I only keep evo mats for characters that I'll be evolving shortly or the hard to drop ones. I saved all the teen and elder sea horses, rainbow penguins, dragons and also 1 color of each penguin when I needed them.

I got both Zoro and Sanji to Level 50 then 28 in their final evolved forms during the the buggy event. That's took about 60 turtles and I still have 7 left. Last event turtles were plenty, this event I'm not sure if that's still the case as I've only done Alvida 5 times, been trying to drop this damn Red Pirate Peguin for Luffy since the event started! So really it's up to luck, but so far for me farming event turtles has been far easier.

damn..no medium turtle o far from the alvida elite for me..only small ones..and when i found medium ones,they didn't drop
Since the update to 1.04 Medium Turtle drop rate seemed to get much lower. It could be even lower with the 1.05 update.

So I finished the tutorial and got Arlington Level 5. Should I go through the tutorial again to get someone else? Are the only ones I should be shooting for are Ace and Shanks?

Didn't get a single baby turtle/teenage turtle/alvida/coby/Gaimon/Sea King since the update. I also failed a ship upgrade and skill books didn't give me any skill up. :(

So I finished the tutorial and got Arlington Level 5. Should I go through the tutorial again to get someone else? Are the only ones I should be shooting for are Ace and Shanks?

Updated Tier List

Shanks/Ace/Nico Robin/Vivi/Zeff/Arlong are all pretty good starter units, but only Shanks, Ace and Robin are exclusive to Rare Summon.

--- Disclaimer: In the rest of this post I'm assuming that the Arlington you pulled is an Arlong ---

4* Arlong is the most used leader right now because he has great stats and it's pretty easy to build a crew around him. For the rest, only Robin is pullable in 5* form and the 4* forms have just OK stats and evolving them can be a pain.

If you want to re-roll, you can save the account for 7 days by going to "others" > "issue password". You can also try and trade your account on /r/OnePieceTC, you can often find people trading Ace/Shanks/Nico accounts for 4* Arlong.

Didn't get a single baby turtle/teenage turtle/alvida/coby/Gaimon/Sea King since the update. I also failed a ship upgrade and skill books didn't give me any skill up. :(

Updated Tier List

Shanks/Ace/Nico Robin/Vivi/Zeff/Arlong are all pretty good starter units, but only Shanks, Ace and Robin are exclusive to Rare Summon.

--- Disclaimer: In the rest of this post I'm assuming that the Arlington you pulled is an Arlong ---

4* Arlong is the most used leader right now because he has great stats and it's pretty easy to build a crew around him. For the rest, only Robin is pullable in 5* form and the 4* forms have just OK stats and evolving them can be a pain.

If you want to re-roll, you can save the account for 7 days by going to "others" > "issue password". You can also try and trade your account on /r/OnePieceTC, you can often find people trading Ace/Shanks/Nico accounts for 4* Arlong.

Yeah it was 4* Arlong. But I didn't fully finish the tutorial after getting him and the app just updated. I have to redo tge tutorial again.

I guess I'm going to try for Nicole Robin considering I could farm Arlong. Is she really useful for the future parts of the game?

Added a second sheet to the Google Doc with some boss info. Feel free to add anything you see fit.

Yeah it was 4* Arlong. But I didn't fully finish the tutorial after getting him and the app just updated. I have to redo tge tutorial again.

I guess I'm going to try for Nicole Robin considering I could farm Arlong. Is she really useful for the future parts of the game?

She doesn't work well as a captain but her special ability doubles the attack of all your team so she's pretty good. You'll need to farm Buggy The Clown to use him as a captain for your Nico team.

cw_sasuke

I finally got my Ace to Level 70.

Now to farm those blue pirate penguin...

Ugh!

Congrats bro !!

Looking forward to see you evolved Ace and while blue Penguins might take a while, they are easier to get than the red or green versions.

chrono01

Congrats bro !!

Looking forward to see you evolved Ace and while blue Penguins might take a while, they are easier to get than the red or green versions.
Thanks, here's hoping they don't take too long.

I had to laugh, though, after Alvida dropped while farming the blue penguin [this was after I got her from the event stage]. Why couldn't Zeff have been as easy to obtain as that? >_<

cw_sasuke

As someone who wasted more than 500 stamina on Kuro farming - dont farm for Krieg, just wait for his event. I would only farm for leaders who you need, at this point Zeff and Arlong are the only ones really worth the effort. Zeff especially since he provides the highest multi at this point and wont get an Event Island like Krieg, Arlong, Smoker and co.

Then again its your choice xD

Next to Alvida farming i will do some Logue Town stages and try to get a couple pirate penguins so i dont have to farm like crazy if i need to evolve a better unit in the future.

Tashigi and Smoker drop stages are also nice, both are good units and you get solid exp.

Added a second sheet to the Google Doc with some boss info. Feel free to add anything you see fit.

Awesome, thanks !!

cw_sasuke

Alvida Elite is the best spot, you get around 1200 for 15 stamina there while Logue 12 gives you around 800 for 12 stamina. They are quite close though.
Alvida is also shorter so thats a plus, but with Logue you might get lucky and get a Top Tier unit at the end.

N30RYU

Alvida Elite is the best spot, you get around 1200 for 15 stamina there while Logue 12 gives you around 800 for 12 stamina. They are quite close though.
Alvida is also shorter so thats a plus, but with Logue you might get lucky and get a Top Tier unit at the end.
Then Logue in Exp numbers is better... 1200/15=80 80*12=960 960>800

Then is if you want to farm Smoker on Logue or Red Turtles and Alvida in the event.

Copons

Anyone knows if we're gonna get some Pirate Penguin event in the near future?
I feel I've already wasted a couple hundred stamina to get the red one, and I've yet to complete Loguetown and properly start farming Alvida Elite (even tho it's an awful chore, as even with 2 Enraged Arlongs, I can't get to damage her for more than 1hp per hit), but I'd really really would like to evolve Rufy ASAP to free some space in my characters list.

chrono01

Anyone knows if we're gonna get some Pirate Penguin event in the near future?
I feel I've already wasted a couple hundred stamina to get the red one, and I've yet to complete Loguetown and properly start farming Alvida Elite (even tho it's an awful chore, as even with 2 Enraged Arlongs, I can't get to damage her for more than 1hp per hit), but I'd really really would like to evolve Rufy ASAP to free some space in my characters list.
Supposedly there will be a higher difficulty penguin daily that starts later on where you can easily farm them. It's difficult to say when we'll get it, though. :(

I feel your pain, though.

Top Bottom