• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAWRferal

Didn't play the beta and only seen a few clips and gifs here and there. Just preordered it anyways lol

You will NOT regret that.

I have suffered with FPS fatigue for years now and this game wasn't even on my radar until open beta. It's fucking incredible.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing as you all liked it so much....

7nvXo7H.gif
https://gfycat.com/HopefulImmaterialHornbill
https://streamable.com/zv5h (sounds makes it)

DNAbro

You will NOT regret that.

I have suffered with FPS fatigue for years now and this game wasn't even on my radar until open beta. It's fucking incredible.

I pretty much figured I would like it from the time it was announced and I still enjoy tons of FPSs so I'm like 99% I will enjoy it.

Has anyone made transparent rips of the sprays yet? They are good avatar material.

hhu7NsZ.png

If anyone can make one I'd appreciate the far right Hammer Down one

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Any chance loot boxes take into account your most played heroes when it does its loot math or is it completely random?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I hate you both and I hope Mei freezes you to death in every game ;_;

My 2 skins I got in the open beta were for Torbjorn and Mercy, 2 of my most played heroes so I had a slim hope it wasnt just blind luck

Speely

Banned
Any chance loot boxes take into account your most played heroes when it does its loot math or is it completely random?

From what I saw from the beta, it seems completely random. No idea of that is what the system will be going forward, as I don't know what kind of feedback they got/considered because of it.

I would assume it will stay random as hell to encourage people to pay for loot boxes.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Oh man I am SO excited to play this game again! Do we have any GAF groups set up to find players to party up with? I'd definitely be down for some GAF group runs.

Oh there will be. It's encouraged too since you get a bonus 20% exp from matches when you play in a group of friends.

Anyone back from the theater event yet? Wanna hear them details as my theater didn't get enough for the event...

Just got back.
Basically all the shorts + origin stories + trailers + about a 30 minute panel about how the shorts were created.

swag - got a cheap tracer or widow cup and some noisemakers.

It would have been better if between each segment we didn't get the "Blizzard" logo then "Overwatch" logo.
Like seriously, it was always this awkward silence with each overwatch logo.
They could have easily edited that out and let it flow more continuously/naturally.

other than that it was cool, but felt like we could have been given more swag.

One thing for sure tho...Overwatch needs to be and deserves to be on the big Screen. They need to make a movie franchise out of this.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Uploaded the Streamable to /r/overwatch, had to share it with the world, I still have it on loop lol.

Mmm pretty ready to say why not and just buy this. Did not play the beta aside from one match at a friends place. but everything ive seen has been pretty appealing.

Speely

Banned
When Overwatch was announced, I remember whipping up a quick ghetto spreadsheet that broke the various (known at the time) attributes of the heroes down and provided a point-based, approximate system by which folks on the subreddit could conceptualize their own speculative heroes.

I have been geeking out over this game for a minute now, and it's finally here. This is gonna be a good run, buds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom