• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

_woLf

I have a meeting until 4pm tomorrow.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I wanted to take off early so I could be ready to go right at 4.

Liberty4all

Banned
You will NOT regret that.

I have suffered with FPS fatigue for years now and this game wasn't even on my radar until open beta. It's fucking incredible.

I'm in same boat going on blind. Debated on doom or this... Decided my love of competitive MP made this the right choice.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I think the reaper would be a good "look at time" meeme
Oh good havens! Look at the time!
DIE DIE DIE!

qd9r4y4.jpg

TheOGB

Banned
tumblr_nngwnizCge1tr61zko1_250.gif

At least, it feels like it's been that long since the beta.

I'm so ready for this game and I basically didn't even know it existed until right before the beta.

RedFury

Does this come out the 24th or the 23rd on consoles? PC say Available the 24th but playable the 23rd at 4pm PDT, what does that mean? I guess what I'm asking is can I still pre-order console version tomorrow or will I just be buying it? Want that widow skin and that sweet $10 cert from BB. Also anyone on PC or PS4 my PSN/BlizzNet: Redfury03, add me.

Liberty4all

Banned
Having trouble adding myself to PSN GAF list on my iPad.

User: bamelin
MST time zone

if anyone could add me to the Google sheet.

TDLink

Does this come out the 24th or the 23rd on consoles? PC say Available the 24th but playable the 23rd at 4pm PDT, what does that mean? I guess what I'm asking is can I still pre-order console version tomorrow or will I just be buying it? Want that widow skin and that sweet $10 cert from BB. Also anyone on PC or PS4 my PSN/BlizzNet: Redfury03, add me.

It comes out the 23rd on all systems. It isn't playable until 4 PM Pacific, but you should be able to walk into a store and buy the physical copy earlier on the 23rd. All digital versions are already pre-loadable.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Well it's stupid o clock so it's time for bed, by the time I wake up it'll be high noon and we'll be mere hours away from the best thing to happen to the FPS genre since..... sliced bread? I dunno where I'm going with this but it's 5am so sod it, gn.

Doctor's appointment before 3, haven't gotten my key, yet. Oh, the shame of getting origins edition for less than 40 dollars D:

Neoxon

I still remember my best Overwatch match from the Beta. I was playing Tracer & we were trying to capture the objective. We went into overtime & a Bastion entered Turret Mode. Right before he rained bullets on the Mercy holding the objective, I swooped in & soaked up all of the bullets for her. My response right when I died was....

vDHSXwV.gif

For the record, my team won.

Help me decide: I have the Xbox version pre-ordered at EB Games. Two copies actually, as one is for my girlfriend. Do I: Stick with the physical copy and get it Tuesday morning alongside my girlfriend? Or do I get the game digitally on Xbox, cancel my preorder and put the money towards the PC version of which I will likely get a collector's edition. However in doing so, I can play the game before my girlfriend. Who is here. With me. Right now. Behind me. I think that's a knife.... help me decide...

16BitNova

I've taken the rest of the week off work. So fucking excited. Watching Overwatch videos all night. Haven't been this excited for online multiplayer since like Halo 2 or Socom 2.

Help me decide: I have the Xbox version pre-ordered at EB Games. Two copies actually, as one is for my girlfriend. Do I: Stick with the physical copy and get it Tuesday morning alongside my girlfriend? Or do I get the game digitally on Xbox, cancel my preorder and put the money towards the PC version of which I will likely get a collector's edition. However in doing so, I can play the game before my girlfriend. Who is here. With me. Right now. Behind me. I think that's a knife.... help me decide...

Well, do you plan on playing with your gf? I think that's the most important question.

Speely

Banned
Splatoon?

Took almost a whole day to reach what this thread did in five and a half hours.

Edit: Destiny might have it beat... good lookin, Sparrowhawk.

Double Edit: Overwatch got to post 937 (what I arbitrarily based my rough estimate on) faster than even Destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom