• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

If the summer games theme is beach related like the leak was saying then those sprays mean nothing (it was all about olympics last year).

Mercy swimsuit skin or we riot.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Can dups still drop? Granted, I've only opened up about 4 since the patch, but I haven't gotten any since.

Can dups still drop? Granted, I've only opened up about 4 since the patch, but I haven't gotten any since.

Yes, but it depends a lot in your collection, if you have all the sprays but no skins, the system won't stop dropping sprays, sprays will drop at the same rate as now, just that they are going to be dupes

Even though they said that the drop rates for gold/purples wouldn't change the truth is I've only been getting whites and blues.

On average I was getting a legendary every 6 boxes and purples very frequently. Since the patch I only got one purple in like 10 boxes so far.

Shit sucks.

Also I'm in queue for a MH game for more than 10m already...

Blues1990

Joke's on you, I only want to play goalie.

Good luck with that.

ConsciousWealthyIcefish-max-1mb.gif

MCD

Rein is buggy as fuck. Wouldn't play him if I were you.

Check reddit. There is a bug gif everyday for Rein.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
5-9 tonight, but only lost 33 SR. Funny how that works when you're mostly playing sombra with good stats. Especially on the enemies hacked front.

Anyhow, I know my biggest problem now is EMP timing. It's so easy to fire it off after the fight is already lost or before the team is apparently ready to push. Still a little annoyed i couldn't be closer to 50% just as a mediocre DPS with the upside of occasionally decent emp/hacks.

image.jpg

tracer getting her 3rd summer legendary before some characters even have one summer games skin or one event legendary and it's a swimsuit one lmfao

LiK

Meteor Strike is fucking janky on Oasis. Once you accidentally get into the hole, you can't move it back up.

I see a lot of hate because Tracer gets new skins every event but honestly most are just trash imo (summer, christmas, uprising... some is just the weapons that look bad and others the complete set).

The anniversary one is top tier (it's just like it was made for the golden weapons) and the rose is an amazing purple.

Now Genji on other hand... Nihon, Oni, Blackwatch, Sentai... you just can't top that.

I do wish they would focus more on the other characters though.

Don't worry, soon he will be able to MOVE while feeding.

basically

it's amazing how badly they ruined him and how they won't just revert the nerf and work from there if they want him altered instead of keeping him fucking useless

I seriously have no idea what they're doing with him

Trey

do we know which characters can still get out of zarya's new ult? im guessing orisa can still power walk out.

jviggy43

Doomfist

Can insta kill characters with his charged punch; travel long distances; break through shileds.

His only weaness? Small little fenced barriers on top of balconies that prevent him from going through them.

I see a lot of hate because Tracer gets new skins every event but honestly most are just trash imo (summer, christmas, uprising... some is just the weapons that look bad and others the complete set).

The anniversary one is top tier (it's just like it was made for the golden weapons) and the rose is an amazing purple.

Now Genji on other hand... Nihon, Oni, Blackwatch, Sentai... you just can't top that.

I need a less 'in your face' skin for Lucio.

LiK

Playing as Doomfist is quite frustrating. His hitbox is so big that hitscan guys can just destroy him by just aiming near him.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
How accurate is Overbuff? These Hog statistics are way worse than I thought they would be:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/6qz4ab/roadhog_overbuff_comp_stats_this_past_week/

The comments are talking about how stupidly important burst damage is in this game being a factor, and I think they're right.

The game would probably be a lot more fun if they reworked Mercy and Ana into having similar heal per second as Lucio and Zenyatta have and something else to compensate. Maybe then burst damage or diving into their backline wouldn't be so incredibly important, and people wouldn't feel as obligated to play one of two heros that are honestly fairly boring to play.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

The difference is the other characters dont get those chances to get 'trash'

Yager

Banned
Last night I was ready to stop playing Overwatch for a long, long time. Had the 2 worst games I've ever had in a row. Like, I've seen a lot of shit, but having 4 people on my team picking heroes they barely played and doing absolutely nothing? And a damn Sombra in every game. I mean, she's great in good hands, but when you see her using EMP when more than half of our team is dead and she's by herself on the payload...come on man. Also it seems that after this year and a couple of months people still don't understand the term GROUP THE FUCK UP. The best of all was when I saw the other team pushing the payload all the way to the first point on Dorado without a healer, having a junkrat, widow and hanzo.

Now I wanna give the game another chance, because I love it and love playing it with friends, and when you get that one match were everything works out, were even if you lose you go "damn that was good", it's an amazing feeling...the problem is that those a rare. The console community is unbearable.

MCD

Last night I was ready to stop playing Overwatch for a long, long time. Had the 2 worst games I've ever had in a row. Like, I've seen a lot of shit, but having 4 people on my team picking heroes they barely played and doing absolutely nothing? And a damn Sombra in every game. I mean, she's great in good hands, but when you see her using EMP when more than half of our team is dead and she's by herself on the payload...come on man. Also it seems that after this year and a couple of months people still don't understand the term GROUP THE FUCK UP. The best of all was when I saw the other team pushing the payload all the way to the first point on Dorado without a healer, having a junkrat, widow and hanzo.

Now I wanna give the game another chance, because I love it and love playing it with friends, and when you get that one match were everything works out, were even if you lose you go "damn that was good", it's an amazing feeling...the problem is that those a rare. The console community is unbearable.

Yesterday me and two friends played a game on Hanamura. Someone picked Hanzo I said it's cool he could be good.

Lost the first round and not a single kill from this guy. Got curious so I checked his profile. Mere minutes with Hanzo and 12 hours on Tracer.

The fuck?

Top Bottom