• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Cappa

Banned
I'm actually enjoying Lucio ball quite a bit never got the chance to play it last time since I joined overwatch when the event was already ending.

I'm also quite good at it too haven't lost a match yet and am always scoring goals.... All my time with rocket league is paying off lol

Cappa

Banned
6-0 in placements so far no one uses the wall ride speed boost its how I've scored majority of my goals lol

Maybe I can finally hit Masters??

SOLDIER

SOLDIER said:
I've been having a problem with the PC version of this game that I hope someone can help me out with.

For a while now I've had this issue where the game will freeze for about half a second in the middle of battle. The most common pattern in which this seems to occur is when I'm about to get hit by another player, be it from their weapon or ability or what have you. I've also had instances where the sound will cut off, also for just a second or two.

I'm not sure if Overwatch is the only PC game affected this way, but since I'm currently playing it the most, that's where I've noticed the issue. Any advice?

Anyone?

I was so underwhelmed by the skins that I didn't even boot the game since the event started, don't even feel like playing MH :\

I'm more excited for the promised PTR changes, I'm wondering what's taking them so long.

First time playing Lucioball last night and I don't think i like it. The ball physics are super wonky and I think the speed boost cool down should be half of what it is.

And the replay after each goal is fucking annoying. In one of the comp placement games we had a guy leave the game after the other team scored first. After a couple minutes of playing 2v3 and actually tying the game, my teammate decided to throw and started shooting the ball into our goal with the other team. So the opposing team scored like 22 goals and with the replay after every goal the game went on for like 15 minutes.

Is this good or bad news?

Good news if you're an NRG fan. That being said, I'm pretty sure that the previous manager of Team Solomid is still the manager for NRG so how good I'm not exactly sure.

For those that don't know TSM's time in Overwatch was a dumpster fire and the guy that was in charge is now the manager at NRG. The guy has done some pretty suspect things at NRG too such as dropping Numlocked in the way they did.

LiK

I'm using all summer skins and victory poses/intros for the duration of the event. Will switch back when it's over.

Blues1990

DOOMFIST IN TOTAL MAYHEM IS THE MOST FUN I'VE EVER HAD WITH THIS GAME

EnchantedEntireIndigowingedparrot-size_restricted.gif

If anyone needs a checklist for the goodies they are missing out on.

randome

Holy hell, lost a few games in comp and it took off like 27-29 SR each time I lost. I only gain like 23-24. Such a bummer. Game obviously doesn't want me to be where I am lol. Why not just make it a flat SR gain/loss?

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
lost 48sr with one loss of lucioball

ok... never playing that again, the lag and shoddy boop range doesn't help

I imagine it has to be double the sr gain and loss of competitive just because the timeframe is so short.

Salarians

solo healing on Hanamura

our Roadhog spams "need healing" every time he dies

finally clear the point during overtime, I'm running back after respawn and I watch them all run off the point before it's captured, despite my cries of "group up"

round ends with us at 99.3%

sometimes I'm not sure why I even bother

Doomfist is making this game not enjoyable for me.

Same. As a Zen/Mercy player I feel like I can at least fight back against a Tracer, a Genji, etc. With Doomfist I have no counter play against him. I've started to shy away from playing support as a response if there is a Doomfist on the other team. I just switch to DPS.

Satch

Banned
what do i have to do to get the volley achievement in lucio ball. i just want the pharah spray and then never play it again

MCD

Same. As a Zen/Mercy player I feel like I can at least fight back against a Tracer, a Genji, etc. With Doomfist I have no counter play against him. I've started to shy away from playing support as a response if there is a Doomfist on the other team. I just switch to DPS.

Discord and hit hard + shout to your teammates.

Top Bottom