• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

xCobalt

I heard the real reason why and I didn't care. I just wanted to play Comp since we had a full stack. We would've done well. Anyway, I might be on tonight. I can always just do Lucioball Comp if no one is on for Comp.

What's your PSN? I'd be interested in doing some comp with other gaffers. Currently at 3000 SR.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Came back to OW for the first time in a few months. Played my first placement match, found it more fun that I expected (although that was probably due to us coming from behind to win).

Then I tried Lucioball. WTF is this mode. All it does is make me want to play Rocket League.

Arthos

Is it still possible to get repeats in boxes? I kind of just want to buy the Mercy event skin but don't want to risk getting it later in a box and hating myself for not waiting!

And Lucioball makes me want to play Rocket League as well.

LiK

Is it still possible to get repeats in boxes? I kind of just want to buy the Mercy event skin but don't want to risk getting it later in a box and hating myself for not waiting!

And Lucioball makes me want to play Rocket League as well.

It seems to go in tiers from lowest to highest. Chances are a Legendary will always be new. Haven't gotten a dupe yellow since patch.

Is it true that if you leave a comp game you wont lose SR right now?

No idea, but I wouldn't do it anyway. You'll still be considered a leaver.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Not sure if this has been posted, but if you have Twitch Prime you can claim 5 free loot boxes starting today.

carlos

So I'm winning in comp, 3 people leave from the other team and my team decides to take it easy and not pin them in their spawn.

Everyone is chilling during round 3, I bring out my symmetra, lay down turrts around me and start dancing....

seconds later...
"you have been removed because of inactivity"
WTFFFFFFF

no option to rejoin the game either; I was moving the camera, using the voice lines , looking at the emote/sprays, talking to the team.....

Thats some BS.
Lost 47 SR instead of a gain; and of couse the RNG gods punish me by losing 6 straight in solo queue after that game.

I won a game in gibraltar but what a mess it was, fights happening all over the map, teams only group up near the checkpoints.

I don't know how to play ow like this lol

Danj

Aww yiss, 2 arcade lootboxes, 2 legendary event skins:

KL8khQl.jpg

oDJa5Q3.jpg

:D

LiK

If you guys want them to nerf DF's damage output, they need to buff his hitbox by reducing it. DF is like a big fat target for heroes like McCree and Hanzo.

Veelk

Banned
I still think Doomfist is too new to really judge.

But if you really want to nerf Doomfist, the real answer is buff Roadhog to his former glory.

LiK

I still think Doomfist is too new to really judge.

But if you really want to nerf Doomfist, the real answer is buff Roadhog to his former glory.

That should be coming soon. He's already a great counter for DF as is. So I can see him being even more of a problem for DF mains once his buff makes him harder to kill.

Veelk

Banned
That should be coming soon. He's already a great counter for DF as is. So I can see him being even more of a problem for DF mains once his buff makes him harder to kill.

The buff will help, but it's hard for me to see the fun factor of a Roadhog who doesn't do kill damage. I've come around to thinking heroes should do instakill damage since that's what makes them fun to play. A Doomfist that can't kill with one punch would be boring to play as too. What the hell is the point of that giant fist if it can't do it's job?

So....#MakeRoadhogRideAgain

LiK

The buff will help, but it's hard for me to see the fun factor of a Roadhog who doesn't do kill damage. I've come around to thinking heroes should do instakill damage since that's what makes them fun to play. A Doomfist that can't kill with one punch would be boring to play as too. What the hell is the point of that giant fist if it can't do it's job?

So....#MakeRoadhogRideAgain

I already have a hard time killing Hog as DF. He's quite the fatty with that HP. I guess the point of the buff is to make him less of an Ult battery. But I do think his damage should be buffed a bit. Not all the way to before but maybe 33% was a bit much.

Gurrry

I dunno what it is about Sym, but she's really tough to hit. I almost panic when I'm playin mccree and don't have my flash available.

Her jukes are without equal.

Thats one of my problems with her. Her left click auto locks, so no aim required, and she has one of the smallest hit boxes in the game. Not to mention she has 2 of the most game changing ultis in the game.

Yet Roadhog gets nerfed because people bitched and complained on reddit and OW forums. It doesnt make much sense to me that they have this philosophy of "let the meta play out" with some characters, and others, they just do what ever the loudest people want them to do.

Cappa

Banned
ggs ND what did we go 4 or 5-2?

They were all surprisingly good games as far as no throwers or quitters go anway...the last match was a bit frustrating though considering we could do nothing about a Rein and a Bastion lol thats all they did and they were always alone I really have no idea how we blew that game ugh... oh well comp was actually fun today..weird.

Good comp session overall with Cappa.

But once again these games teached me that there's no point in playing support with randoms, especially when they pick hard characters to play like McCree and Genji for the dps role (games around 2800 rank). Lost both games I played as Zen.

Also something happened in my last game that made me scratch my head... Volskaya defending point B, I'm playing Rein at the entrance of the hangar and I earth-shatter more than half of their team proceeding to pin the mercy and left all of their team extremely weak with no heals before dying... meanwhile two randoms on my team just keep spamming "group up here" on point instead of following-up my work lol

ggs ND what did we go 4 or 5-2?

They were all surprisingly good games as far as no throwers or quitters go anway...the last match was a bit frustrating though considering we could do nothing about a Rein and a Bastion lol thats all they did and they were always alone I really have no idea how we blew that game ugh... oh well comp was actually fun today..weird.

Our fucking Tracer never destroyed the shield generator and they had a Torb (+150hp on everyone), not much we can do. Brains should be required to play this game.

I think it was 4, I played one before joining up with you.

Top Bottom