• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Any of you console players been able to wallride with Lucio effectively? I was thinking of remapping Jump to L2 the only problem is man I have to fight my instincts to press "X" everytime to jump. Playing so much of this game its been seared in my mind that that is the jump key.

Although having Jump on L2 seems to be the only way you could look and hold jump at the same time. =\

L1 is the better option for jump, since that's the default button for jumper controls in games and it's a button, not a trigger.
Also allows you to use L2 for alt fire.

You will be more or les sused to it after 2 hours or so, but by the end of the 2nd day it'll become second nature.

kromeo

My legendary luck has officially changed for the better. Today I got Nevermore Reaper, Daredevil Soldier76 and Gearbot Bastion. I also got Frogston Winston and 500c yesterday. Before this I had only gotten 1 legendary in 35ish levels.

I'm level 22 and I havn't seen one yet, and considering my luck with loot rolls in mmos I'm not expecting to get one anytime soon

ViviOggi

56z4t7o.jpg

Oh-God-why-meme.png

Out of all the legendary skins...
Best skin for best girl

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
this is not that exciting :(

Honestly I couldn't be happier with how Blizzard are dealing with cheaters, not only do they close your entire BNet account they also ban your hardware IDs so you can't make a new account and rebuy the game. Overwatch may end up being the most legit online shooter on PC.

RowdyReverb

TIL to pick Mercy whenever I have a teammate playing as Bastien. That damage boost makes the turret even more formidable. I got 16 offensive assists last game

Community is progressively getting worse with the whining and insults.

I know Blizz cracks down on ragers pretty quickly with chat bans and "Avoid Player" works extremely well, but yeah. Yesterday apparently someone on my team was a semi-famous streamer and a couple dudes on the enemy team kept spamming stuff like "you're shit at this game" and "you're a worthless gook".

Legitimately do not understand the mentality of kids like that.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I don't think there's a person on this planet with worse loot box luck than me.

Level 23. Spent $30 or so on $33 boxes.

Not a single legendary.

valeo

1. Zarya (best character in game)
2. Junkrat
3. Pharah
4. Mercy
5. Mei (This has been a late comer, hated Mei at the beginning)

Everyones top 5 chars GO!!!

(in no particular order)

1.Zenyatta
2.D.Va
3.Mcree
4.Reaper
5.Bastion

1. 76
2. Reinhardt
3. Zarya
4. Junkrat
5. Roadhog

By play time, anyways. As opposed to what I play best? Probably 76 and reinhardt pretty well, but below that, I'm not sure. I cain't aim worth a damn, but I can put a turret on the ground okay, so maybe torbjorn?

R0ckman

How come sometimes when I run up to a Bastion as Genji they just stare at me then shoot? I know they are waiting for the reflect but changing when you decide to shoot me wont stop your fate. I've never seen a Bastion do a small burst to me to bait out my deflect.

Sou Da

Some guy made a thread about how much the game sucks and isn't a real fps and even linked a vid of him deleting it.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20744835115?page=2

Except watcher.gg still shows that he plays often but exclusively with one character.

Guess which one: https://watcher.gg/profile/pc/us/Antero#1362

Yeah, like the Soldier 76 daredevil one. First legendary I got post release. Absolute garbage. His best skin is obviously is obviously classic.

Fixed.

kagamin

I really like the concept of that one. I don't like not being able to see her face, so I opted for one of her 250c skins. I feel like so much of the character is lost when you can't see her head and hair. idk.

I gotcha, I have the same problem with D.Va's legendary skins, I like the idea of the Scavenger ones, but I prefer her White Rabbit one over all of her legendary ones. Gotta have the long hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom