• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
i'm probably the only one but when you go to certain maps and on attack or defense and then you judge people who pick hanzo and then check their profile to see they have less than a few hours. i give them the benefit they might be good and just don't play them often but then you watch them in game and they aren't doing anything.

nick-young-confused-face.png

ClBINvpWQAAW5dL.jpg

Vitanimus

i'm probably the only one but when you go to certain maps and on attack or defense and then you judge people who pick hanzo and then check their profile to see they have less than a few hours. i give them the benefit they might be good and just don't play them often but then you watch them in game and they aren't doing anything.

nick-young-confused-face.png

!!! i do the exact same, i wonder if people do the same for me
jRKLl0x.gif

my ~mains~ are mei // zarya // symmetra // lucio // mercy so far

for some reason i very rarely play offence since my aim is kinda shit

Luigi87

wtf Blizzard...

I connect to a game... immediately [DEFEAT] pops up. 0xp etc, 'cause I literally connected on the Defeat screen.

Like, that's great for my record, thanks.

Warewolf

Oh man, this placement match progress bar is a horror show. Makes me feel 100x worse about my performance than it should. we had a server error in overtime of a match at Gibraltar last night which defaulted to a loss (We might have won but I'll never know.) then we lost another match because we had a leaver quit before anyone even capped the point on Ilios.

So now I have to look at a placement bar that has more red than green and I'm hating it GAF!

If the feelings hit this hard in PTR I might stick to that Quickplay come release. too brutal.

eek5

I was just wondering if it was possible with her. I know I'm healing people but I always feel like I contribute little when I have almost no medals.

Well if you're getting most elims then you aren't healing which is bad. If you're getting damage then you aren't healing, which is bad. It's pretty hard to get obj kills if you aren't getting elims. Your options are really only healing and obj time.

benzopil

There is a post on Reddit about Blizzard's silence about console versions. And it's really unfortunate if Blizzard is slowly forgetting about console players. I prefer to play on PS4 and already put 100 hours into Overwatch, trying to learn and master some heroes to be good in competitive mode but... What if competitive on consoles will be released weeks after PC? What if it will last one or two seasons and they'll focus their attention to PC after that? What if this game will be dead on PS4/One because of rare updates? What if new skins will be available only on PC?

Jeff Kaplan doesn't even talk about consoles on forum or on YouTube. He mentioned some bugs (like inability to leave queue as a group) and that's it. If competitive will be launching on June 28th, I doubt it will on consoles. And if it will, they should already know about nerfs and changes. Why being so silent?

aeolist

Banned
There is a post on Reddit about Blizzard's silence about console versions. And it's really unfortunate if Blizzard is slowly forgetting about console players. I prefer to play on PS4 and already put 100 hours into Overwatch, trying to learn and master some heroes to be good in competitive mode but... What if competitive on consoles will be released weeks after PC? What if it will last one or two seasons and they'll focus their attention to PC after that? What if this game will be dead on PS4/One because of rare updates? What if new skins will be available only on PC?

Jeff Kaplan doesn't even talk about consoles on forum or on YouTube. He mentioned some bugs (like inability to leave queue as a group) and that's it. If competitive will be launching on June 28th, I doubt it will on consoles. And if it will, they should already know about nerfs and changes. Why being so silent?

you're never going to see patches on console come quickly as long as sony and microsoft have their onerous cert procedures

it sucks and they should talk about it but it's not really on blizzard

Hyun Sai

you're never going to see patches on console come quickly as long as sony and microsoft have their onerous cert procedures

I think it's more a problem of no communication AT ALL on what's coming for the consoles.

benzopil

Yeah, but if they are still planning to launch competitive "at the end of June", they should've already send new patch to sony and microsoft. Because cert and stuff.

aeolist

Banned
Yeah, but if they are still planning to launch competitive "at the end of June", they should've already send new patch to sony and microsoft. Because cert and stuff.

i would be shocked if the competitive mode patch hits consoles before july, they're not done with it yet

i think unless they mention xbone/ps4 specifically you should add two weeks minimum to any timeline

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So any mccree tips? Been trying him out and while I got some decent runs with him I'm suddenly reminded why I don't play regular shooters much where aiming has to be your primary skill. :p

Just need to know stuff like what engagements to go after, how to approach the enemy, and all that. Also I completely suck at estimating the range of flash, though that probably comes with playing him more.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I asked yesterday but then left for bed and I cant find it no matter how many pages I go back, thread moves too fast so let me ask again with apologies:

Is hero stacking still allowed in ranked?

R0ckman

This group I'm with just doest like defending payload missions lol, never gang up on the payload. And there are tons of periods where the team is pushing the load with no resistance, its gotten so bad I actually just laugh now. Had a guy on our team who was a random losing his mind because hardly anyone was getting on the load to defend it. The other random was telling him to chill and relax the whole game lol.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It is a peculiar feeling when Mei snipes you with her icicle from a mile away

Something horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom