• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT3| White, White, Blue, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan 3414

Can't log on to battle.net apparently on Xbox One. To often this game throws some wrench in my console(and several friends as well) that disallow me to play it.

I'm really starting to dig Winston. Just had a game were playing him finally started to click.

Edit: Also just had a match on Lijang were the other team tried to play all junkrats and we rolled them. :lol

I'm really starting to dig Winston. Just had a game were playing him finally started to click.
I've been playing him more too, but I still struggle. I haven't yet got the escapes down yet, I wait too long and I'm not great at working the barrier and weaving in and out.

I finally started playing a little Reaper for the first time. He's pretty cool as long as you really work on positioning and have good escapes ready. But he can shred when you sneak up people.

peakish

I'm don't really think that Seagull seems better than the top players of Envy (Taimou/Talespin). Says a lot about how well that team is playing.

Don't think the other LG players seem to be bad, Gods and Enigma seem great and I don't know how to judge Milo as a Reinhardt. They're just totally outmatched by Envy.

Gryph

Go in twitch chat and say they are a NA team. It will get them twisted since they live in NA but are from EU besides Talespin. Lol

I mean, sure, but since when has nationality of a roster defined whether a team is NA or EU...

Esports are weird like that...

arimanius

I mean, sure, but since when has nationality of a roster defined whether a team is NA or EU...

Esports are weird like that...

I don't care either way but people seem to get twisted over things like that. I also like trolling twitch chat with that lol

RemiLP

First competetive play iv seen of overwatch. Good fun.

Pharah seems incredible powerfull in the right hands. Seems like a good Pharah can controll the game.

Satch

Banned
man its so hard when u get put in a friends stack and one of their friends sucks and u have to bite your tongue the whole time

i just left the group after like five games of him picking hanzo when we need something else. i tried so hard to somewhat coerce him into picking what we needed but i guess he felt he was exempt and that i mean for the two randoms to do it instead

What exactly is McCree's role now? He doesn't stand out in anything. Hes basically a gimped mid range hero.

When you want to play an offense character with zero mobility or way to refill your health. Like winning with Pharah/76/Reaper was too easy, time to give yourself a challenge.

What exactly is McCree's role now? He doesn't stand out in anything. Hes basically a gimped mid range hero.
He's useless and a very situational hero. Picking him is a waste of slot. Imo switch to reaper or soldier 76. If you like to really dominate pick roadhog.

Blues1990

He's there to stop the situational Tracer/Genji/Pharah but honestly there's no reason to play him.

Soldier 76/Reaper do his job better.

And good riddance. That stupid gunslinger had caused me too much grief when playing Overwatch, so the sooner he gets benched, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom