• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Out heal the Lucio and have gold elims the entire time on King's Row as Zen, but get called out as the weak link on our team when this Roadhog threw

waow

Gorillaz

First placement was with a stack of 5 who didn't get in team chat, had a tracer who didn't flank and had a mercy res me into the same 76 ult I just died to

this is season 4

KanameYuuki

I literally just played a game where everything was maxed out. No cooldown, fucking ridiculous movement speed, very high hp.

If you though Total Mayhem was insane before, you saw nothing lol.

I just played one like that and enable only spam heroes, I couldn't stop laughing for like 10 mins.

Gorillaz

If you were Bastion you could've carried to victory.
you know whats funny? I did play bastion on defend and figured you know what? I aint playing the robot, not going to let this shit dominate every game and went 76

WqedUdA.png

never again

4-6 placements
Finished S3 with 3044
Got 2736
Meh, it's alright. 3 of those loses were definitely because New Bastion steamrolled us tho.

aeolist

Banned
he's not unbeatable or anything but the meta will definitely center around bastion for a while

playing rein into him is just a nightmare, makes me sad

Woo-Fu

Banned
Won 7 of 10 placement matches, placed 3 points lower than I ended season 3. Feels good winning 7 out of 10 solo-queuing during the shitshow that is start/end of a comp season.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hammers vs immortal should prove more interesting than TL vs coL.

Shadder2k is defo a good pickup though. Interesting to see TL once they have a settled roster.

Gorillaz

im half interested in what moonmoon thinks of this meta since he is a tank guy or if he is just going to give into the bastion.

I think he might just run bastion or dps all season now lol

HOLY SHIT! I started my first game in competitive on PS4 when I suddenly started getting spammed by friend requests from a name ReSuLuTe. it then flashed to "The Data Base isCorrupted restart the Ps4" and I kept getting the friend request over and over and the screen kept going to the restart ps4 page.

Have I contracted a bug? 😵

Woo-Fu

Banned
im half interested in what moonmoon thinks of this meta since he is a tank guy or if he is just going to give into the bastion.

I think he might just run bastion or dps all season now lol

He's playing bastion in placements right now.

My teams didn't have a problem with Bastion in placements, btw. Just focus down Rein's shield and kill Bastion from range, then roll up the rest of the team. Only way I see it being a problem is if the entire team changes their play to work around a bastion. Even then it is just a matter of building ult and clearing them out.

chur

HOLY SHIT! I started my first game in competitive on PS4 when I suddenly started getting spammed by friend requests from a name ReSuLuTe. it then flashed to "The Data Base isCorrupted restart the Ps4" and I kept getting the friend request over and over and the screen kept going to the restart ps4 page.

Have I contracted a bug? 😵
Sounds like someone on the other team used a service to spam you messages until you got kicked.

chur

I don't actually have any friends requests from this username upon restarting. They can force your PS4 to have to rebuild its database in that way?
Actually I'm not sure. There was a thread on Gaf last month with a similar story, but they didn't have to rebuild their database and I think it just slowed down the OS to a crawl.

Seems handled on pro play so far but I can see him raising hell in ranked where people aren't used to the changes.

That's me right now. What are good counter picks at the moment?

Also I don't really ascribe to "the meta" or telling people how to play their game, but man does it suck when half the team on defense goes past the first gate in Hanamura and dies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That's me right now. What are good counter picks at the moment?

Also I don't really ascribe to "the meta" or telling people how to play their game, but man does it suck when half the team on defense goes past the first gate in Hanamura and dies.

Dive the shit out of him apparently.

Which is a tough proposition in solo q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom