• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh wait, I thought that was PTR.

No wonder I haven't really felt his prescience the last game I played haha.

Just went too deep into zelda.

But wait, it's not on consoles?

LiK

Just got owned my a level 8 Widow. Fucking smurf.

Performance anxiety, heh

I've played a couple qp games with LiK and I think I have a lot of you added but I'm just worried about dragging the group down. :p

Everyone drags me down already. Lol

Oh wait, I thought that was PTR.

No wonder I haven't really felt his prescience the last game I played haha.

Just went too deep into zelda.

But wait, it's not on consoles?

Nope, console will need to wait for the next patch for it. Sucks

KillGore

Wait, setting aim assist to 100 on console? Isn't that bad? I have it like at 30-40.

Am I doing it wrong? Highest rank I've been is 2960 (PS4)

Could I get better if I increase aim assist?

Duress

Welp im bronze after placements. I was silver before. I played with bronze any way last season. I guess it doesnt matter

maomaoIYP

Wanted a casual QP but that teabag made me pull out Junk. Enjoy being blown up over 10 times to me.

When that happens to me in QP I make it a challenge to spend the rest of the game hunting that person down and teabagging them relentlessly. I also don't switch out, makes it hilariously fun when I'm playing Ana.

LiK

When that happens to me in QP I make it a challenge to spend the rest of the game hunting that person down and teabagging them relentlessly. I also don't switch out, makes it hilariously fun when I'm playing Ana.

Exactly. Let the hunt begin!

antitrop

That gives me hope. What was your placement W/L/D?

5-4-1

1 loss I had a thrower, another a wonky 3 stack, and the other 2 were my fault.

EDIT: Overbuff finally counts Draws separately from Losses! Maybe it's done that for a while, I haven't played Comp.

pejIPqY.png

I thought we were pass terrible Mei players but I guess I was wrong.
Again. No one wants to take parah out. Someone picked torn on attack but I think he was trolling or I didn't see him. Useless

5-4-1

1 loss I had a thrower, another a wonky 3 stack, and the other 2 were my fault.

EDIT: Overbuff finally counts Draws separately from Losses! Maybe it's done that for a while, I haven't played Comp.

pejIPqY.png

I think it only started doing that this season. I've been wanting that for a while

aeolist

Banned
if i'm going to hit masters it probably needs to be this week, next week i'm on vacation and will be decaying to 3k no matter what and i doubt i'll be able to make 7 games per week after that

I find it curious that I didn't get a single legendary in my alt account in 22 boxes. On my main account I get one every 7-8 boxes, I actually got 3 in a row the last time I play with it. I'm feeling robbed.

Komaru is a good Hanzo ��

He is, McCree too. He stole my bastion potg in numbani v_v

komaruR

I find it curious that I didn't get a single legendary in my alt account in 22 boxes. On my main account I get one every 7-8 boxes, I actually got 3 in a row the last time I play with it. I'm feeling robbed.

He is, McCree too. He stole my bastion potg in numbani v_v
My mccree use to be good before they buff my nemesis soldier :(
also before pharah got the flight buff :(
rip to countering them :(

GG

kinda streamed the session coz im lazy to upload stuff later lol
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/126932525

aeolist

Banned
I know everybody has different commitments but 7 matches a week doesn't seem like much of a commitment to me.

i don't usually have enough time for more than 2 games a night and can only play a few nights a week. i can manage 7 games most weeks but after vacation i'm going to be really busy for a while.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
i don't usually have enough time for more than 2 games a night and can only play a few nights a week. i can manage 7 games most weeks but after vacation i'm going to be really busy for a while.

Alright, fair enough. Though I feel like my overwatch time is going to be curbed a bit now that zelda is out and persona 5 is next month.

Crazy year for games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
they should add like 9 healers ot the game and they should all be japanese or embarrassing femme fatale designs so i can finally see more than 1 fucking healer in qp

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I got to a 22 kill streak tonight as Winston until someone on their enemy team finally decided Reaper might be better at dealing with Winston than Genji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom