• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Thread - Online as smooth as butter

PSY・S;40520184 said:
Radec ain't bad.

He ain't just takes a lot of adjusting to. :)

So far I don't find his level one OP at all. Takes great timing and has exploded completely on first hit and doesn't travel any further. doesn't work well on uneven maps and you are very vulnerable setting it up.

Ran rp

He ain't just takes a lot of adjusting to. :)

So far I don't find his level one OP at all. Takes great timing and has exploded completely on first hit and doesn't travel any further. doesn't work well on uneven maps and you are very vulnerable setting it up.

Close combat is awkward with him. I can never figure out the right buttons to press.

The last match I had just showed how quickly things can change in this game. I had the lead through most of the match, but I had to get greedy with about 8 seconds left and go for an extra kill. Parappa jumped over my S1 and immediately went into his skateboard and killed me and another guy. He ended up winning by 1 point. :/

PSY・S;40522828 said:
I don't see why everyone wants to spam Radec's sniper. It's much slower than using his other moves.

Builds meter well though. I like the neutral circle which is the sticky gernade and neutral triangel which is the three burst mid range shot. Also his gernade moves work great when spammed. He is a spam character, but sucks if you bring the fight to him.

KevinCow

Banned
I hate Radec's sticky grenades so much.

He finally stops shooting at you, and you jump in to take him on... then you notice the blinking red light a second before you explode.

Ran rp

Builds meter well though. I like the neutral circle which is the sticky gernade and neutral triangel which is the three burst mid range shot. Also his gernade moves work great when spammed. He is a spam character, but sucks if you bring the fight to him.
This is exactly what I'm doing. It's much faster than having to set up the sniper unless you're at the far end of the map.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Sure,

S tier - every character in the right hands.

Basically.

I've played against each of the 6 characters, and if the player is good, the character is good. I think balance wise, they did a really good job. It's the tweaking that needs work, and they are doing that as we speak.

24295584.jpg

Its true!

Miutsu

Reecespiecz has probably given me some of the roughest matches so far, each time I try to go after him someone else gets in my way lol.
QUOTE=Miutsu;40527607]Time for some beta action tonight!

You are forever in my beta matches...all the time I run into you lol[/QUOTE]

Well tonight im laggy as fuck, dont know if its because other people or my Internet just sucks :(

Ploid 3.0

7 kills 0 death, I think I found a hard attack to get out of with Parappa. The forward + O, it stuns long enough to get the person again with another forward + O, just repeat it until someone else stops you.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I got into the beta, I'll be playing either as itsumobasho (JPN account) or Reno (Canadian account)

Gorillaz

PSY・S;40530982 said:
You can't block it while you're in the air and if you're on the ground and near Radec while you block he'll probably grab or attack you. I don't think you can roll away from that either once you're stuck.

I thought if you hit the block button in the air it will cause you to do a doge move. i think I blocked it that way before.

Top Bottom