• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubio is literally re-litigating the 2012 election, wow. I assumed he would spend more time talking about himself, and less about his party. Any republican could have given 80% of this speech.

Asked this in the state of the union thread, but Rubio said we need to grow the economy at least 4% every year. When was the last time the economy grew by that amount, and was it a one-off year or sustained?

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Wait, what the fuck?

He took a sip of water while giving a rebuttal to the SOTU?!

I'm not watching the video.

SOTUNC1050.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Wait, what the fuck?

He took a sip of water while giving a rebuttal to the SOTU?!
He got cotton mouth mid-speech, tried to use his tongue to rehydrate, then went for the water bottle. Near the end of the speech his mouth dried up again.

He also reached to his brow prior to that, presumably to wipe off sweat.

Trurl

Banned
Holy shit that water break. Wtf they're trolling him behind the cameras.
In a just world he would be ripped apart for the kind of nonsense Hitokage mentioned. Since people get away with statements like that, perhaps it's good that people will focus on the delivery.

kehs

Banned
Remember that time Obama took a sip of water and everyone thought it was awesome?

I thought Rubio was reaching for a chart. And then. Water. And then hunching down as if to not block the camera or hide from it.

Obama drank like a boss.

Gingrich still talking about Rmoney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom