• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which states do you think on Super Tuesday that aren't currently Sanders-friendly would change if the whims of Iowa and New Hampshire, which don't see very reflective of the broader Democratic base, were to both go Sanders?

Larry Sabato has made this useful visual aid, which may have already been posted.

Showing the different state's demographics.

Do you expect him to start pulling significant non-white support as a result of winning the first two primaries?

Yes, why wouldnt he? It is normal for winners of the first primaries to make significant gains in the upcoming ones, demographics aside.

Poportional allocation will make him remain competitive after Super Tuesday, imo. Clinton will carry most states but not decisively. Again, this is just speculation based on him having commanding victories in Iowa/NH and not being completely humilliated in the upcoming debates lol.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I'm not.

This election on the GOP side is going to come down to Trump vs. Rubio.

I'm quite scared of Rubio in the GE. I think he will be a formidable Presidential candidate.

Carson will fade eventually.

Don't Diablos on this one. Rubio won't be any more formidable than any other GOP candidate. They are all tainted by absolutely terrible positions on innumerable issues. By nature of the party, they all have to do it to win the nomination, only for it to be their death-knell in the GE.

Romney in the GE would have been scary had he just kept his mouth shut and maintained "moderate" positions and governance like he did in Massachusetts. Instead, you saw what he had to do to win over the half of the GOP who live in the 19th century.

Yes, why wouldnt he? It is normal for winners of the first primaries to make significant gains in the upcoming ones, demographics aside.

Poportional allocation will make him remain competitive after Super Tuesday, imo. Clinton will carry most states but not decisively. Again, this is just speculation based on him having commanding victories in Iowa/NH and not being completely humilliated in the upcoming debates lol.
I don't know why you'd set demographics aside. They're currently his Achilles' heel.
If he doesn't make inroads with non-white voters then even if he were to win IA and NH by 2:1, which at this stage doesn't seem likely, the delegate lead would basically be wiped away by Clinton winning at her current polling advantage (which still includes Biden) in South Carolina.

The Super Tuesday states with >35% non-white vote comprise around 700 delegates - which she is winning in polling by 20, 30, 40+ point margins, again still including Biden - to the 400 or so that have less than that (and of the latter she would likely win Arkansas easily and is polling at a 2:1 advantage in delegate-rich Massachusetts.)

Bubba lost both and went on to win.
Gore, the sitting VP and establishment candidate, won the two and kept on winning primaries.
Kerry, the establishment candidate, won the two and kept on winning primaries.
Obama's win in IA essentially convinced black Democrats that he was sufficiently electable to be the first black President, and he started carrying this large voting bloc. His wins in small states, while being highly competitive in large delegate-rich states is how he outmaneuvered Clinton. After winning SC he gained public backing from people like Ted Kennedy.

Of these, the only one that one would really point to that Sanders as a more insurgent candidacy would be trying to emulate is Obama's history-making campaign.

What about winning IA and NH brings these voters on-board for Sanders?
What specifically about winning the two states wipes away the types of large double-digit leads she holds in those Super Tuesday states?

Is it simply the fact that he won these two early states that should be enough to sway these other states with much more diverse electorates? Is it that you expect perception turning towards Sanders being more electable or more competent on various issues than Clinton were he to win these two states?

DOWN

Banned
Sometimes I get a rush when i read a quote from one of the dozen or so Republican candidates and I'm tryin to decide if it's really as psychotic as it sounded the first time I read it

"Rubio = Obama" only works if you focus on just the most superficial elements of their candidacies. I know Rubio seems formidable because there are many swing voters who are fucking idiots who vote on those superficialities, but he brings nothing new to the table other than having a baby face.

Obama's expressed beliefs on the campaign trail (raising taxes on the upper brackets, increasing domestic spending, implementing some sort of universal healthcare system, getting out of the war in Iraq, support for legalized abortion and civil unions) were largely shared by the median voter. Rubio's are not.

The vision Obama laid out for America was a stark contrast to how Bush and even Clinton (somewhat) governed. Every grand reform proposal of Obama's ties back to a central theme that he could convey to the American people. Compare that to the Republican plan. Repeal or reverse all the legislation/policies Obama implemented and then what? How does repealing Obamacare fit into a broader narrative other than an explicitly anti-Obama one? Rubio, like the other Republicans lacks a coherent vision.

Furthermore I don't believe the median voter perceives Obama's presidency as a fuck up, even if they don't view it as a rousing success, which means this is much less of a change election than 2008 was. Plus Democrats have an advantage in the electoral college to the point where if they just win Virginia it's pretty much locked up. Ohio and Florida don't decide presidential elections anymore.

tl;dr stop diablosing

I don't know why you'd set demographics aside. They're currently his Achilles' heel.
If he doesn't make inroads with non-white voters then even if he were to win IA and NH by 2:1, which at this stage doesn't seem likely, the delegate lead would basically be wiped away by Clinton winning at her current polling advantage (which still includes Biden) in South Carolina.

The Super Tuesday states with >35% non-white vote comprise around 700 delegates - which she is winning in polling by 20, 30, 40+ point margins, again still including Biden - to the 400 or so that have less than that (and of the latter she would likely win Arkansas easily and is polling at a 2:1 advantage in delegate-rich Massachusetts.)=

What specifically about winning the two states wipes away the types of large double-digit leads she holds in those Super Tuesday states?

Is it simply the fact that he won these two early states that should be enough to sway these other states with much more diverse electorates? Is it that you expect perception turning towards Sanders being more electable or more competent on various issues than Clinton were he to win these two states?

People like Sanders policy, but they don't think he can win. This isn't just among white voters, it's among everyone. Him winning NH and IA will see a boost across all demographics because people will stop thinking of him as a fringe candidate (which most places refer to him as exclusively) and start thinking he has a chance.

Even in this very thread people just can't comprehend Sanders having a chance against Hillary. His debate performance wasn't great, but it was still better than most of the GOP candidates performances, and he had a lot of good moments. From the discussion in here you'd think he came out as a Gay Muslim Serial Killer on stage and punched Hllary while screaming "death to the whites!" But unfortunately, none of that happened and he's polling exactly where he was pre-debate--with some gains and losses here and there. The point of the first debate was exposure, and he got that, once he's going head to head with Hillary he'll actually be able to take some shots at her.

@realDonaldTrump: "@curtismuddog: @ByronYork Latest Poll shows Donald Trump winning 70% of Electoral Vote Against Hillary Clinton! https://t.co/OT98Y8f0GE"

us1.png

Trump's bubble is something fierce.

EDIT: I'm fucking dying over here:

According to many polls, and the averages, Clinton cannot even hold on to California and New York without a major fight. On the bright side for the Democrat party, they make gains in the south as Obama is now off the ticket.
Trump would defeat Hillary Clinton by 5 percentage points nationwide: getting 52% and Clinton gathering 47% (presuming the pollsters are citing the popular vote)

danm999

us1.png

Trump's bubble is something fierce.

EDIT: I'm fucking dying over here:

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Did they just look at a national poll with a result of 70% to Trump and 30% of Hillary, then spread its result equally along all States in the Electoral College and call it a day!?

With like, no regard to how the fucking Electoral College works at all?

Oh man, November 5th 2012 might have popped some bubbles, but November 5th 2016 is going to shatter some fucking realities.

Makai

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Did they just look at a national poll with a result of 70% to Trump and 30% of Hillary, then spread its result equally along all States in the Electoral College and call it a day!?

With like, no regard to how the fucking Electoral College works at all?

Oh man, November 5th 2012 might have popped some bubbles, but November 5th 2016 is going to shatter some fucking realities.
No, they took a poll that said 52% Trump, 46% Clinton and used a turnout model to estimate the electoral college. 70/30 is the EV split.

danm999

No, they took a poll that said 52% Trump, 46% Clinton and used a turnout model to estimate the electoral college. 70/30 is the EV split.

Ah ok, that link isn't very clear on that turnout method but I guess I should have expected that when it says "Hitlery Clinton".

HylianTom

Banned
I love that map. Good stuff. Give 'em hope.. so that it can be crushed.

====

Meanwhile, Joe Trippi is high as hell on Hillary this morning. He's posted a link to Mark Halperin's latest:
The Most Likely Next President Is Hillary Clinton

It's a decent article outlining her structural advantages, contrasts with the GOP's predicament, and notes on how her operation has changed since 2008. We called this stuff "Hopium" back in 2008.. I guess we need a new term for Hillary and 2016.

(I really hope someone ends-up posting it over at FrfeeRepublic. I love it when they're presented with stuff like this!)

NeoXChaos

I love that map. Good stuff. Give 'em hope.. so that it can be crushed.

====

Meanwhile, Joe Trippi is high as hell on Hillary this morning. He's posted a link to Mark Halperin's latest:
The Most Likely Next President Is Hillary Clinton

It's a decent article outlining her structural advantages, contrasts with the GOP's predicament, and notes on how her operation has changed since 2008. We called this stuff "Hopium" back in 2008.. I guess we need a new term for Hillary and 2016.

(I really hope someone ends-up posting it over at FrfeeRepublic. I love it when they're presented with stuff like this!)

Hillary could be the de facto Democratic nominee by Feb. 8. Her team privately believes that, given the way expectations have been set up, even narrow wins in the two first-voting contests would not be discounted. Clinton has robust field operations in both states and could diligently grind her way to victories. Even Sanders’ top aides acknowledge that, barring other factors, it could be game, set, match if Hillary starts the voting year with twin wins, giving Brooklyn ample incentive to go all in there and try to put it away early.

Hillary’s team is already thinking about general election targeting. One of the pages Brooklyn has taken from the Obama playbook is to start thinking about the general election early. That includes using contests in caucuses and primaries states that will be battlegrounds next November to build up a team, target data, establish media relationships, and keep it all humming after the nominating contest and throughout the duration. It also includes living by the dictum “what’s mine is mine and what’s yours let’s negotiate over,” hawkishly protecting the nearly 250 electoral votes and voting groups Democrats have won consistently over the last several cycles while looking to expand the targeting efforts demographically and geographically.

Hillary would inherit a considerable demographic edge in a general election. Republicans have done next to nothing, and clearly much more harm than good since Mitt Romney lost in 2012, to make in-roads with the so-called coalition of the ascendant. Clinton would almost certainly have an overwhelming edge with African-Americans, Asians, Hispanics, LGBT voters, young people, and single women, and the future contours of the Republican nomination fight are not likely to make the party’s challenge with these groups any easier.

Hillary would also inherit a considerable Electoral College edge in a general election. The Democrats don’t have quite the Electoral College “lock” that the GOP had in the ‘70s and ‘80s but it is pretty close. A strong Republican nominee could make Clinton play defense in states such as Florida, Ohio, Iowa, and Colorado. But the safe Democrat states would give her a huge leg up, and demographic changes mean Clinton could be playing offense in places such as Georgia and Arizona under the right circumstances. Political pros in both parties believe some of the leading Republican contenders would give Clinton a chance to surpass her husband’s 1992 electoral vote total of 370 if they are her eventual competition.
Clinton advisers are well aware of these many advantages. They are staying largely mum for now, preferring to let the candidate’s recent positive media coverage speak for itself and not relinquish any tactical advantage of surprise.

Diablos

"Rubio = Obama" only works if you focus on just the most superficial elements of their candidacies. I know Rubio seems formidable because there are many swing voters who are fucking idiots who vote on those superficialities, but he brings nothing new to the table other than having a baby face.

Obama's expressed beliefs on the campaign trail (raising taxes on the upper brackets, increasing domestic spending, implementing some sort of universal healthcare system, getting out of the war in Iraq, support for legalized abortion and civil unions) were largely shared by the median voter. Rubio's are not.

The vision Obama laid out for America was a stark contrast to how Bush and even Clinton (somewhat) governed. Every grand reform proposal of Obama's ties back to a central theme that he could convey to the American people. Compare that to the Republican plan. Repeal or reverse all the legislation/policies Obama implemented and then what? How does repealing Obamacare fit into a broader narrative other than an explicitly anti-Obama one? Rubio, like the other Republicans lacks a coherent vision.

Furthermore I don't believe the median voter perceives Obama's presidency as a fuck up, even if they don't view it as a rousing success, which means this is much less of a change election than 2008 was. Plus Democrats have an advantage in the electoral college to the point where if they just win Virginia it's pretty much locked up. Ohio and Florida don't decide presidential elections anymore.

tl;dr stop diablosing
Why would anything you said matter if you even admit many voters will be swayed by superficialities? 2016 is going to be closer than 2012 I think.

You're right in how Obama laid out his vision but voters have short-term memories. We are not as young as we were in 2008. I.e. I am not in the 'under 30' age bracket anymore. There seems to be a more profound conservative youth vote out there waiting to help the Rubio campaign though. He's young and charismatic compared to Clinton.

People like Sanders policy, but they don't think he can win. This isn't just among white voters, it's among everyone. Him winning NH and IA will see a boost across all demographics because people will stop thinking of him as a fringe candidate (which most places refer to him as exclusively) and start thinking he has a chance.
I don't think he's a fringe candidate. Lincoln Chafee and Jim Webb were fringe candidates. Martin O'Malley may as well drop out now too.

He has a substantial core electoral base. It just isn't big enough in itself to win the Democratic nomination, and hasn't been as far as I can tell for other left-flanking candidates in the recent past either with the exception of Obama, who had a unique set of circumstances that enabled him to build a coalition between young liberal activists and black Democrats.

I'm not actually entirely convinced that non-white voters like Sander's policies more than Clinton's and simply don't think he's electable enough. It largely seems like they like Clinton, like her policies and think she's the most electable. Similarly for white moderates and/or conservatives in the voting base.

Which leads to my query around what specifically changes in the electoral calculus if he were to win those two early states?
For instance would they start liking Sanders more than Clinton and start thinking he's more electable?
Would he also then need to win Nevada and South Carolina heading into Super Tuesday?
And which states would swing enough his way to keep him competitive beyond that date?

NeoXChaos

I don't think he's a fringe candidate. Lincoln Chafee and Jim Webb were fringe candidates. Martin O'Malley may as well drop out now too.

He has a substantial core electoral base. It just isn't big enough in itself to win the Democratic nomination, and hasn't been as far as I can tell for other left-flanking candidates in the recent past either with the exception of Obama, who had a unique set of circumstances that enabled him to build a coalition between young liberal activists and black Democrats.

I'm not actually entirely convinced that non-white voters like Sander's policies more than Clinton's and simply don't think he's electable enough. It largely seems like they like Clinton, like her policies and think she's the most electable. Similarly for white moderates and/or conservatives in the voting base.

Which leads to my query around what specifically changes in the electoral calculus if he were to win those two early states?
For instance would they start liking Sanders more than Clinton and start thinking he's more electable?
Would he also then need to win Nevada and South Carolina heading into Super Tuesday?
And which states would swing enough his way to keep him competitive beyond that date?

Its a game of survival. His campaign keeps living with a double win in IA and NH to fight on and sinks if he loses the first 4.

The Favorables thing is a bit weird because bernie remains with both lower favorables and unfavorables than her, with the inversion being that his fav is still above the unfav. The situation for hills seems to be improving drastically, but she's still underwater there. So the problem of not knowing enough about him seems to still be in place, and yes, winning both IA and NH, unlikely though that may be, would most likely help with that regard.

Alas, can't see an option to divide the huffpol aggregates by minorities.

How can you ignore demographics? You cannot set Demographics aside and just pretend that everyone will feel the Bern if he eeks out a win in Iowa and New Hampshire. (Neither of them will have commanding victories in either state either.)

Bumps in winning a primary typically only help if you're already within striking distance(In this type of race where Hillary can be considered, for all intents and purposes, an incumbent). They're not great at entirely changing the narrative of the race. Take SC in 2008. While Hillary was polling ahead of Obama around this time, she only had a 10 point advantage among non-white voters. She's currently at a 50-60% advantage, once we remove and reallocate Biden's supporters at the typically seen 2:1 advantage. So, Sanders winning lily white Iowa and neighboring New Hampshire is going to change people's perceptions?

OF course, this rests on the idea that the only reason people don't support him is electability. This is false. That may be one metric people use, but it's not the only one. Things were different for President Obama for obvious reasons.

I'd also like to think that the smaller field hurts Sanders more than Clinton. The only place Sanders can go for votes is Clinton. So, he has to somehow draw supporters away from her without pissing the people who support her off. (That is, if someone identifies as a Clinton supporter, they like her (regardless of the calculus). He can't go super negative and hope to win them over.) There are also way fewer undecided voters this time. In SC in 2008, there were around 13% undecided at this time. This year, there's 1-2%. There's just no where for Sanders to really pull support.

Makai

I swear GAF is the nicest forum ever. Not sure how people see it as full of hateful liberals. You generally have to wade far into the deep end and insist on staying there to get banned. And there's always somebody there to explain the problem in essay format in case you don't understand why everyone is rolling their eyes at you.

I swear GAF is the nicest forum ever. Not sure how people see it as full of hateful liberals. You generally have to wade far into the deep end and insist on staying there to get banned. And there's always somebody there to explain the problem in essay format in case you don't understand why everyone is rolling their eyes at you.

people don't like having their viewpoints challenged

Hillary now also has a majority of Union members behind her. Click Me!

Clinton’s endorsements from AFSCME, the American Federation of Teachers, and the National Education Association alone represent nearly 6 million workers. Add in the seven other national unions supporting her and the total rises to about 7.5 million.
Those other unions are: the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers; the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America; the Operative Plasterers’ and Cement Masons’ International Association; the Union of Painters & Allied Trades; the United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers; the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers; and the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing, Pipefitting and Sprinkler Fitting Industry.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/hillary-clinton-labor-majority-215125#ixzz3pgMWRhw9

Also, I somehow just realized that in 2006 Bernie ran as a Democrat in the Democratic primary, won it, and then refused the nomination so he could still run as an Independent. Yes, it makes political sense, but what a ..... : edit :

That pisses me off so much more than it probably should. Now this guy wants to pretend to be a Democrat to lead the party? Ugh.

: writing another check to Hillary and on the memo line I'm putting "So you can be a bigger corporate shrill" just to piss some people off :

Why would anything you said matter if you even admit many voters will be swayed by superficialities? 2016 is going to be closer than 2012 I think.

You're right in how Obama laid out his vision but voters have short-term memories. We are not as young as we were in 2008. I.e. I am not in the 'under 30' age bracket anymore. There seems to be a more profound conservative youth vote out there waiting to help the Rubio campaign though. He's young and charismatic compared to Clinton.
For the reasons I've outlined.

Interesting claim about youth voters being more conservative, do you have anything to back that up with or is it just a feeling? Because I wouldn't trust those.

If Obama was a Republican in 08 and McCain was a Democrat, Obama would have lost hard.

Diablos

For the reasons I've outlined.

Interesting claim about youth voters being more conservative, do you have anything to back that up with or is it just a feeling? Because I wouldn't trust those.

If Obama was a Republican in 08 and McCain was a Democrat, Obama would have lost hard.
Just a feeling. Anecdotal if you will.

noshten

Also, I somehow just realized that in 2006 Bernie ran as a Democrat in the Democratic primary, won it, and then refused the nomination so he could still run as an Independent. Yes, it makes political sense, but what a ..... : edit :

That pisses me off so much more than it probably should. Now this guy wants to pretend to be a Democrat to lead the party? Ugh.

: writing another check to Hillary and on the memo line I'm putting "So you can be a bigger corporate shrill" just to piss some people off :

It's ok you are doing a fine job without writing memos, hearts and mines

Hillary now also has a majority of Union members behind her. Click Me!

You sure have a thin skin if someone as inoffensive as Bernie can piss you off so much.

You don't need to write those checks though, I am sure she has enough money from her super PACs and corporate donors. ;)

The Super Tuesday states with >35% non-white vote comprise around 700 delegates - which she is winning in polling by 20, 30, 40+ point margins, again still including Biden - to the 400 or so that have less than that (and of the latter she would likely win Arkansas easily and is polling at a 2:1 advantage in delegate-rich Massachusetts.)

Bubba lost both and went on to win.
Gore, the sitting VP and establishment candidate, won the two and kept on winning primaries.
Kerry, the establishment candidate, won the two and kept on winning primaries.
Obama's win in IA essentially convinced black Democrats that he was sufficiently electable to be the first black President, and he started carrying this large voting bloc. His wins in small states, while being highly competitive in large delegate-rich states is how he outmaneuvered Clinton. After winning SC he gained public backing from people like Ted Kennedy.

Of these, the only one that one would really point to that Sanders as a more insurgent candidacy would be trying to emulate is Obama's history-making campaign.

I set demographics aside because all demographics will react similarly to a Sanders upset in Iowa/NH, proportionally. minorities are not Clinton bots unable to react to new political developments, just like white college kid liberals are not Sanders fixed. They will react if the momentum swings back to Sanders, just like if Clinton wins she will probably make inroads with 18-30.
By how much? Probably enough to make Sanders campaign survive ST, but not enough to give Clinton a run for her money.
I am not making a roadmap to Bernie winning, just wanted to call out the ludicrous idea of her running "unopposed".

DOWN

Banned
Happy Birthday Hillary
and me

A bit of truth for the New York Times
Fr8eLjgl.jpg

A+ to whoever on her team picked these photos for their weekly update
a23nitoh.png

10 rad quotes http://www.ibtimes.com/happy-birthd...re-10-inspiring-quotes-celebrate-2016-2155666
1. "Dignity does not come from avenging insults, especially from violence that can never be justified. It comes from taking responsibility and advancing our common humanity."

2. "You know, everybody has setbacks in their life, and everybody falls short of whatever goals they might set for themselves. That's part of living and coming to terms with who you are as a person."

3. "It is past time for women to take their rightful place, side by side with men, in the rooms where the fates of peoples, where their children's and grandchildren's fates, are decided."

4. "I think that if you live long enough, you realize that so much of what happens in life is out of your control, but how you respond to it is in your control. That's what I try to remember."

5. "If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle."

6. "Forgiveness is a way of opening up the doors again and moving forward, whether it's a personal life or a national life."

7. "Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world."

8. "You show people what you're willing to fight for when you fight your friends."

9. "If you believe you can make a difference, not just in politics, in public service, in advocacy around all these important issues, then you have to be prepared to accept that you are not going to get 100 percent approval."

10. "It is often when night looks darkest, it is often before the fever breaks that one senses the gathering momentum for change, when one feels that resurrection of hope in the midst of despair and apathy."

You sure have a thin skin if someone as inoffensive as Bernie can piss you off so much.

You don't need to write those checks though, I am sure she has enough money from her super PACs and corporate donors. ;)

I'm definitely not thin skinned, although I think it's obvious why I, an actual Democrat, think what Sanders did was rather shitty. Yes, it makes sense politically, but it still takes quite a bit of hubris to now pretend he gets to lead the party. He didn't need to run in the Dem primary for Senate. He could have just run as an independent.

These types of things actually do matter to the people who do the grunt work to get someone elected President. People were (rightfully) rather pissed at the way he walked out of the J-J Dinner. He is making absolutely no friends within the Democratic party. This isn't Vermont. The DNC won't give him a free pass on every single thing. While he continues to say that this isn't all about him, he needs to actually show it a bit.

I also ear marked this donation to go to the Hillary Victory Fund. That way, it's evenly split between her campaign and my state's Democratic party. :)

Happy Birthday Hillary
and me

Happy Birthday.

I didn't realize the FBI director was a Dubya guy. Why did Obama nominate him?
Because he has a long history of behavior that suggests he tries to make people like/respect him, which is typical of children who grew up with absent fathers or uncaring mothers. 7 years in and he's still trying to make republicans like him.

Those comments by the FBI director are unacceptable.

Lol,the republican thread got locked because some fiesty liberals were being jerkoffs :p

Edit: and corianlus got banned. Good night, sweet prince

Konka

Banned
]Because he has a long history of behavior that suggests he tries to make people like/respect him, which is typical of children who grew up with absent fathers or uncaring mothers.[/B] 7 years in and he's still trying to make republicans like him.

Those comments by the FBI director are unacceptable.

Oh now PD is a psychiatrist.

people don't like having their viewpoints challenged

+1.

I feel like this'll actually hurt his fundraising efforts. Fact is, the the GOP nominee (whoever s/he is) is likely to lose to Hillary Clinton, so donors are buying future influence more than anything else. What type of political future does Rubio have planned if he loses? If the answer is "none", then why would big donors give them their money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom