• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
x4II5fG.jpg

That put me at ease. I was really worried that this guy was a racist for a moment there.

CCS

Banned
Some of those have to be people trolling. One guy is getting cucked by a black Clinton supporter. lol

That's either trolling or /pol/ managed to manifest into human form.

"The woman I wanted to marry is dating a black dude who doesn't even know Bernie Sander's civil rights record"

Sounds like quite the adult film.

I can't believe my ex's boyfriend is this establishment?

Donating most of your life savings is a very bad thing to do if you are in very bad financial situation.

I know. Posts like that just make me sad.

What the what?

Me and got a few of my family members got a few letters from Ted Cruz that were checks for $45 but made out to himself, that just asked us to sign it and send it back to him.

At first I saw the check and thought Ted Cruz was sending me money and I was like "why the hell would Cruz give me $45?.." But then I realized what it was.

The man is completely shameless but atleast he gets around and is creative I'll give him that

Me and got a few of my family members got a few letters from Ted Cruz that were checks for $45 but made out to himself, that just asked us to sign it and send it back to him.

At first I saw the check and thought Ted Cruz was sending me money and I was like "why the hell would Cruz give me $45?.." But then I realized what it was.

The man is completely shameless but atleast he gets around and is creative I'll give him that

Holy shit that is shameless as shit. But it's Ted Cruz. I expect nothing less.

Holmes

Hillary ads are running here in LA. Have not seen one Bernie ad.
I think the only Super Tuesday states Sanders is running ads in are Massachusetts, Minnesota, Colorado and Oklahoma. After spending like 3x more than Clinton in South Carolina and it not moving at all in his direction, it's probably smart, but at the same time it's almost like an admission that his goose is cooked. His campaign probably doesn't see it that way though, it's Weaver and Devine after all.

CCS

Banned

Good approach if you think the people of America want a slimy used car salesman as President.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Yea, but Connecticut?

I think the only Super Tuesday states Sanders is running ads in are Massachusetts, Minnesota, Colorado and Oklahoma. After spending like 3x more than Clinton in South Carolina and it not moving at all in his direction, it's probably smart, but at the same time it's almost like an admission that his goose is cooked. His campaign probably doesn't see it that way though, it's Weaver and Devine after all.

Those two morons probably think they've got a winning strategy and will be shocked when he eventually loses.

pigeon

Banned
The vast majority of those Reddit posts are like whatever, but the guy who said he was going to fire his maid successfully trolled me.

CCS

Banned
I remember when I actually liked the The Young Turks. Can't tell if they went completely off the deep end or if I just didn't notice because they were agreeing with me.

Makai

I remember when I actually liked the The Young Turks. Can't tell if they went completely off the deep end or if I just didn't notice because they were agreeing with me.
Back in 2009, TYT thought the Republican party was going to disband.

Holmes

I'd bet serious money that he only wins vermont on Super Tuesday
I dunno... I do think Minnesota is a safe bet, especially because they allow voter registration at the door, right? But Colorado doesn't, and I know Clinton has a good ground game there now (dunno about Minnesota). Oklahoma will probably be within single digits too, if that West Virginia poll with Sanders at 57% is to be believed. Luckily for Clinton, the Oklahoma Democratic electorate is about 20% non-white. Massachusetts will probably be a single digit win for Sanders too.

Basically, Sanders wins Vermont by a blowout. Minnesota by double digits. Massachusetts by single digits.
Clinton wins Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas and American Samoa by double digits. Oklahoma by single digits.
Colorado is a toss-up.

Back in 2009, TYT thought the Republican party was going to disband.

Well, if Trump takes it, they...sorta will. Will still be Republican Party in the header, obv, but it'll be Tea Racist Party, even if for a short while. Especially if the unthinkable happens and he wins the prez.

It's been impressive to see fucknecks like David Frum try to rationalize banning Muslims (who are high skilled workers and thus contribute more to taxes than they take in welfare and commit less crime than native citizens) with economic and crime based arguments, but I'm going to be fascinated to see how Frum and the other losers defend Trump and his fans when he starts calling Hillary a cunt and a bitch.

Donating most of your life savings is a very bad thing to do if you are in very bad financial situation.
Bu-bubu-bu-but if we elect Sanders as president he will wave a magic wand and get us free healthcare and erase all of our student loan debt and we won't need a savings account. It'll pay for itself, man.
/sarcasm

Mike M

Nick N
It's been impressive to see fucknecks like David Frum try to rationalize banning Muslims (who are high skilled workers and thus contribute more to taxes than they take in welfare and commit less crime than native citizens) with economic and crime based arguments, but I'm going to be fascinated to see how Frum and the other losers defend Trump and his fans when he starts calling Hillary a cunt and a bitch.
He won't say that. His insults are like PG rated, if even that much.

His fans are another story.

PBY

Banned
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en

Damn, didn't realize Trump updated his Twitter background. And what he changed it to is straight up fucking hilarious. Its near parody. Its like a cross between a mixtape cover and a promotional flyer for a tuesday night club special off the strip. Dude photoshopped sparkles onto his suit. Luxurious.

Makai

Damn, didn't realize Trump updated his Twitter background. And what he changed it to is straight up fucking hilarious. Its near parody. Its like a cross between a mixtape cover and a promotional flyer for a tuesday night club special off the strip. Dude photoshopped sparkles onto his suit. Luxurious.
Wow, it really is. It's like he rejected the first draft because there wasn't enough gold

Perfectly in line with his number with the children singing.

Also should make his base feel right at home.

Please more of this. Its ridiculous beyond belief that Sanders has become the beacon of hope for these people. I just don't get what they see in him, but hey he was part of "civil rights" so I guess.

Just go on reddit and look for yourself. We shouldn't give them attention since most are probably trolls anyway.

NeoXChaos

Daniel StraussVerified account
‏@DanielStrauss4
Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver on MSNBC: "After March 1st, all the southern states are done but two."

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 2m2 minutes ago Washington, DC
Nate Cohn Retweeted Daniel Strauss
Do they not know the calendar? Or do they exclude two of FL, NC, LA, MS?

welp.

Spring break is probably going to be a problem for Bernie, isn't it? Like they may be registered at their college, but if they go home or go do whatever college kids do on spring break, that should worry his campaign.

PBY

Banned
Spring break is probably going to be a problem for Bernie, isn't it? Like they may be registered at their college, but if they go home or go do whatever college kids do on spring break, that should worry his campaign.

I think his margins are so narrow, that anything will really hurt him. So yeah, I think it will be a problem.

CCS

Banned

Probably true. College kids don't have the foresight to plan for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom