• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN:
Just one-quarter of voters in the GOP primary Tuesday say they are born-again or evangelical Christians, well below the majority of Iowa caucusgoers who said they were born-again or evangelical. Likewise, New Hampshire GOP voters were less likely to be deeply conservative than were the Iowa caucusgoers: About 3-in-10 describe themselves as "very conservative" among Tuesday's voters.

CNN says 22% of Dems decided their vote in the last days, against 46% of GOPs.

65% of GOPs influenced by the debate (bye Rubio?)

OH damn. Rubio getting 4th.

More:

This Week ‏@ThisWeekABC 38s38 seconds ago
Prelim. exit poll results: Nearly half of GOP #NHPrimary voters say they’re looking for candidate from “outside the political establishment"

CCS

Banned
I need more numbers

Literally will take anything

For example, for two qubits (n = 2), the state α |00> + β |01> = |0> ⊗ (α |0> + β |1>) is separable, |Ψ1> = |0> and |Ψ2> = α |0> + β |1>, whilst the state α |00> + β |11> =/= |Ψ1> ⊗ |Ψ2> is entangled (α, β =/= 0)

Gruco

Banned
Bold prediction: Literally every GOP candidate gets 9% of the vote. Party elites consider this an omen, call for Herman Cain to enter race.

noshten

Did you comment on Trump pivoting left on drug prices and healthcare in general?

Feel The Bern: Donald Trump Copies Sanders On Drug Price Controls

Trump said that the government is “the largest purchaser of drugs in the world, and yet we buy for practically the same price as if you go to the local drug store and take something off the counter.”

“For some reason,” he said, “we’re not allowed to negotiate drug prices. Can you believe it? So we buy drugs and we pay about $300 billion dollars more than we’re supposed to, if we negotiated the price.

“So there’s $300 billion (in waste) on day one,” he said.

We are hard pressed to think of a previous GOP presidential candidate — much less the front-runner in what is supposed to be a conservative party — who has openly advocated price controls on a major industry. We live in interesting times.

Donald Trump's Compassionate Health Care Plan

One benefit of the populist movement of Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump is the broad exposure to ideas not discussed by mainstream politicians. As I digested Donald Trump’s comments about health care from Saturday night’s debate, and weighed those with his comments about universal health care in the past, I realized he has the potential for a measured approach. It doesn’t mean I want Trump to win the election, but maybe some of his better ideas will rub off on the mainstream.

Here are his words that gave me pause:

“What I do say is, there will be a certain number of people that will be on the street dying and as a Republican, I don’t want that to happen. We’re going to take care of people that are dying on the street because there will be a group of people that are not going to be able to even think in terms of private or anything else and we’re going to take care of those people.”

Trump trolling for victims.

kirblar

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
For example, for two qubits (n = 2), the state α |00> + β |01> = |0> ⊗ (α |0> + β |1>) is separable, |Ψ1> = |0> and |Ψ2> = α |0> + β |1>, whilst the state α |00> + β |11> =/= |Ψ1> ⊗ |Ψ2> is entangled (α, β =/= 0)

There are only 3 numbers there. That's only 1 more than this post.

M E T A
E
T
A

Holmes

Is Trump to the left of Hillary on health care?
ieQlTJZ.png

NeoXChaos

Hillary 58-41

65+

Sanders 18-29

85-15

MSNBC exit polls

First time voters

Trump 36
Kasich 17
Cruz 13
Rubio 13

typing fast. may be a little off.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Some of you need to DO YOUR ROUNDS

wait I'm not a shonda rimes character

I meant STOP GAMBLING

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Think that's the first time I've ever come out on top in one of our exchanges :p

Normally I only get beaten by CyclopsRock. That man is like a rake, you think you're walking all over him then BAM out of the long grass. ;_;

Holmes

http://abcnews.go.com/PollingUnit/voted-live-hampshire-primary-exit-poll-analysis/story?id=36805930

Among the top six candidates in New Hampshire, many more say Trump would best handle the economy and an international crisis alike, followed by John Kasich on the economy and a log jam among Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, John Kasich and Chris Christie on an international crisis.

Half of Republican primary voters in New Hampshire say they’d be satisfied with Trump as the eventual nominee, vs. about four in 10 for Rubio and Cruz alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom