• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The young vote will carry him over the top. Do you know what was the % of 65+ voters in 2008?

Not off the top of my head, I'd have to look it up. NH is a pretty damn old state, so.I'd guesstimate 25%.

Holmes

Cazob2RWcAIq5O9.jpg

Roughly one in seven Democratic voters is younger than 30 in preliminary results, similar to recent years. They were a remarkably strong group for Sanders in Iowa, where he won 84 percent of caucus-goers younger than 30. On the other end, more than two in 10 voters are seniors, up from 13 percent in 2008, and Clinton’s best age group in Iowa.

http://abcnews.go.com/PollingUnit/voted-live-hampshire-primary-exit-poll-analysis/story?id=36805930

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah this is going to be baaad for Sanders.:x

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why would young people want to live in New Hampshire? God I hate cold weather. I live in the nyc area and it's too cold. I'm moving to Miami where rubios parts are made.

Cheebo

Banned
How? It was a 10% race in recent polling. This is in line with that.

The delegate split won't be too large of a difference but sanders will win. That 25-30% margin was never going to hold as recent polling showed.

Eh, Exit polls can be misleading. Especially early ones. Don't, old people often are retired and can vote earlier. Young people maybe working or in class and vote later or scattered.

I think it's more interesting to see the views than the age distributions right now cuz who knows what time certain groups are more likely to arrive at polls?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
What are you thinking? I'm thinking 10-15% win, possibly 5% more if these are a bit out.

9-12, I think. My poll aggregate says 16 but it doesn't look like the polls are right.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
9-12 is very fitting with recent polls.

No. They were very much scattered. You had Suffolk at 9, CNN at 27(?), and everything in between. Trust me, I put them all in by hand. :p

Iolo

I guess we'll see, wouldn't put too much on these exit polls though.

Seriously. Did people learn nothing from Iowa, where CBS entrance poll had Hillary up by over 10 points.

Old people tend to vote early in the day because they wake up at 4 am.

plus young people gonna storm the polls after seeing these exit results

If Hillary finishes with like 45%, Sanders may as well take his ball and go home.

It would be hilarious if she won the state. Silver would have to write a long article about why he's wrong.

NeoXChaos

Joy Reid is saying its going to get ugly in SC if NV goes poorly for Hillary, You will see a rallying of Democrats around Hillary to stop Bernie at all cost in SC.

If Hillary finishes with like 45%, Sanders may as well take his ball and go home.

It would be hilarious if she won the state. Silver would have to write a long article about why he's wrong.
I still want to dig up that really smarmy tweet Nate wrote about how the GOP primary is like a rigged reality show where they try to make it seem up in the air, but we all knew the whole time that Rubio would win.

I'll wait until Rubio underperforms though

Joy Reid is saying its going to get ugly in SC if NV goes poorly for Hillary, You will see a rallying of Democrats around Hillary to stop Bernie at all cost in SC.

They might as well. All the Clinton-smearing lately could really use a response, but not from Hillary herself.

ivysaur12

Banned
I still want to dig up that really smarmy tweet Nate wrote about how the GOP primary is like a rigged reality show where they try to make it seem up in the air, but we all knew the whole time that Rubio would win.

link pls i'm collecting my tweets for tonight

kirblar

Predicting a winner has been a really dumb idea this whole time.

There are obvious losers (JEB!, now Rubio) but stuff is in so much flux that trying to nail down the end result just isn't possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom