• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

585a8b238c656cc1716cef61448f5f39.jpg

P5wBTN1.gif

The rumour going round right now is that Harry Belafonte is set to endorse Sanders. That, I think, would be big.

I'm interested to see the Harlem event tomorrow. My friend who was in Iowa said they were courting Questlove and other Soulquarian associates.

kirblar

Chris Matthews calling Sanders the possible front runner now haha.

That said, if the spread goes beyond 20 points I think that's significantly rough for Clinton.
Matthews overreacts to everything.

Hillary should totally steal the "Obama knows exactly what he's doing" line in the next debate.

East Lake

I'm liking the c-span coverage. They even dropped a slight burn on the Jeb! event mentioning the energy there is low even though he got decent results.

HylianTom

Banned
Rubio should come out and give the exact same "victory" speech that he gave in Iowa. Just change the city names and local references.

Warren combines the issues of both Clinton and Sanders into one amazingly unelectable candidate. (And I say this as someone who likes her.) Contrarians and the leadership position are normally not a good mix.

The identity politics angle really has to be dropped. Sadly, they won't be able to muzzle people outside of the campaign from making those bad arguments

It could theoretically work for a good candidate but she's so awkward utilizing it. It's just off putting and very 80s-esque. It's worth noting Obama almost never brought up the historical nature of his candidacy or his race - he was simply black. You could see it, hear it in the issues he was most passionate about, sense it in his humor, etc. There's nothing subtle or natural about Hillary in general, so naturally her "gender card" attempts feel forced. She's at her best when discussing the issues that resonate a lot with her based on gender, like universal pre-k or equal pay.

These media fools calling Bernie the front runner now. What will be the story when Hillary crushes him in almost every other state outside of New England?

These media fools calling Bernie the front runner now. What will be the story when Hillary crushes him in almost every other state outside of New England?

If Sanders has the most delegates he is the front runner. You can disagree with it as much as you like but until SC\NV he will remain the front runner.

Well, maybe he will get the scrutiny of a front-runner now.

Oh you bet.

Now that Clinton's the underdog the media has to play up the idea it's still a horse race.

Expect the Republicans to ramp up their attacks as well at this point. Hell, maybe they'll pull the McCaskill and try to promote Bernie some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom