• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

AniHawk

What was it like to have to crank your internet by hand?

Did you have to use a chisel to make your memes?

Does the dial up modem sound give you nostalgia?

1. arousing
2. we had the help do that
3. more than a single from matchbox twenty's 'yourself or someone like you'

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Short version of Kornacki: Hillary has a solid (+4 or higher) lead in enough states to get her to 263 (which we all know). So Trump has to run the table in every other battle ground state, winning Florida, Ohio, Nevada, Missouri, Wisconsin, .... lol.

I will Avatar bet you on Arizona.

If Hillary takes Arizona, you pick an avatar that I have to use for 30 days.
If Hillary loses Arizona, you have to rock a drag queen avatar for 5 days.

Deal?
lol sure.

Arizona is like the state that's been secretly competitive for like a decade and no one's noticed because Obama didn't bother competing there. If McCain hadn't been from there (or he was facing a different Republican) Obama probably would have taken it in 2008.

So I had a customer today try to get out of paying. His reason? Hillary is our President and everything was now free. Then he ranted about the FBI and emails. I eventually got him to pay. People are already salty huh? Can't imagine work on Nov 9th. Can't be worse than the old white guy calling Obama the N word in 2012.

lol sure.

Arizona is like the state that's been secretly competitive for like a decade and no one's noticed because Obama didn't bother competing there. If McCain hadn't been from there (or he was facing a different Republican) Obama probably would have taken it in 2008.

Yaaaaaaa my first avatar bet!

YAAAAAAY

Iolo

Politico has another article about the chaos within the Trump campaign and Republicans thinking there still might be time to turn this around maybe.

http://politi.co/2c5qqOW

They do seem to have gotten their surrogate issue more under control (except for like, this taco thing). Where is Katrina Pierson?

By the way

Kushner, who has in many respects assumed the role of campaign manager, asked a series of direct questions to the GOP officials

Trump literally has 3 campaign managers right now, plus his new deputy Citizens United manager

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
hahahahaha...

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed...urce=tw&utm_campaign=20160901feed_dttriprecap

trump-mexico-timeline-NEW-desktop.png

HylianTom

Banned
#TacoTrucksOnEveryCorner is trending on twitter right now.

Just wait until the debates. I can't wait to see what we end-up doing with Trump.

Emarv

#TacoTrucksOnEveryCorner is trending on twitter right now.

Just wait until the debates. I can't wait to see what we end-up doing with Trump.
The memes and hashtags during that first debate are gonna be nuts. Twitter is gonna be lit for like 3 days straight.

Debirudog

I had calamari tacos from this wonderful food truck. Fresh ingredients, crispy calamari and just 5 dollars to boot.

Let all the taco trucks in.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So this is pretty good material for Clinton to say "We saw what Trump's negotiating skills are like when he went to Mexico.". He made a pretty big mistake because it gave a glimpse of how he'd handle foreign policy, which is by losing.

Retro

“Look let me answer your question. Come back after and talk to me about this. OK? You have my permission,” finished Biden.

Shortly afterwards the man could be seen talking to secret service agents and appearing to head to a backstage area.

"Let's talk instead of shouting at each other" could be the theme of this whole fucking election.

Lots of good stuff planned this semester for the political institute for undergrads Karl Rove (*vomits*) and I attended.

http://www.hinckley.utah.edu/calendar/

Doing a "Muslims in America" talk on 9/12 is fucking ballsy though, honestly. There was anti-Muslim hate speech written in the building that used to have this institute in the last week of spring semester IIRC.

It's also great because it makes him look weak, and he cannot allow that to stand. He just can't. It'll get under his skin so bad he'll have to macho it up somehow.

I don't know why, but seeing those two gay guys on Periscope blindly advocating for Trump really struck a nerve in me. They had no clue who Harvey Milk was, or anything else about the history of gay rights. Never felt more disappointed, saddened, or disgusted by anything this election. These kids don't know any better. They blindly bought into Trump's rhetoric that it's Muslim extremists that want to take out the gays and that's what they should fear.

I haven't really been pulling my weight when it comes to volunteering and campaigning for Hillary. However I just got done watching Milk for the umpteenth time, and it put a fire in me. I got a call from the HFA campaign office in OK yesterday to do some work down there and I'm going to call them back tomorrow. Really take a stand.

Owzers

Colbert brought up the politico story about Bill Clinton using tax payer money to pay for the email server, which apparently isn't true, but at least he's not biased and only mocked Trump today on the tonight show! See, fair.

Foffy

Banned
So I had a customer today try to get out of paying. His reason? Hillary is our President and everything was now free. Then he ranted about the FBI and emails. I eventually got him to pay. People are already salty huh? Can't imagine work on Nov 9th. Can't be worse than the old white guy calling Obama the N word in 2012.

If Hillary made a post-scarcity society, why would there be salt?

Oooh...avatar bets? I want in. I think that Utah will go to Hillary. Who wants to bet against me?

Hillary would need to win nationally by like 15 points for Utah to even be in doubt. No chance it happens. If Trump came out tomorrow and said Mormons were heretics Hillary probably still wouldn't win the state, McMullin would have a better shot.

NeoXChaos

Trump could come out tomorrow for the extermination of all Mormons and Hillary still wouldn't win the state.

Call me when Utah gets a reduction in the Mormon pop and an influx of minority voting Democrats and white Catholics.

I don't know why, but seeing those two gay guys on Periscope blindly advocating for Trump really struck a nerve in me. They had no clue who Harvey Milk was, or anything else about the history of gay rights. Never felt more disappointed, saddened, or disgusted by anything this election. These kids don't know any better. They blindly bought into Trump's rhetoric that it's Muslim extremists that want to take out the gays and that's what they should fear.

I haven't really been pulling my weight when it comes to volunteering and campaigning for Hillary. However I just got done watching Milk for the umpteenth time, and it put a fire in me. I got a call from the HFA campaign office in OK yesterday to do some work down there and I'm going to call them back tomorrow. Really take a stand.

I don't mean this as a salty old bitch, but queer kids under the age of 25 are, on the whole, a big mess. Like, some of these children need to be sat down and taught their herstory. Because, I do not have time for people a few years younger than me telling me that I have no idea about how shit went down a few years ago. Like, I ain't got time for it. I don't.

These kids need to learn the names of the men, women and everyone in between who was out there fighting for their right to jokingly call themselves f-ggots because it's ironic. I ain't got time for it. No, ma'am. I do not.

And don't even get me fucking started on log cabin republicans. Because....child. No.

Crayons

Banned
I don't mean this as a salty old bitch, but queer kids under the age of 25 are, on the whole, a big mess. Like, some of these children need to be sat down and taught their herstory. Because, I do not have time for people a few years younger than me telling me that I have no idea about how shit went down a few years ago. Like, I ain't got time for it. I don't.

These kids need to learn the names of the men, women and everyone in between who was out there fighting for their right to jokingly call themselves f-ggots because it's ironic. I ain't got time for it. No, ma'am. I do not.

And don't even get me fucking started on log cabin republicans. Because....child. No.
I am a big mess

Crayons

Banned
Make Gay Great Again.
Gay is already great

My concern is that Grindr (and Tinder) are going to increase the rates of STDs. Too many gay men don't always engage in safe sex. Or maybe the dreamy red haired twink guy they met in the mountains of Vermont told them that he was allergic to condoms and they believed them because they wanted sex. That's possible.

Naw, I <3 you. You're fine. I'm talking about those little children who feel the need and/or entitlement to lecture *me* on queerness and our history. That shit just gets to me. As have the 3 beers I've had tonight. Loose lips sink ships, and loose lips read for filth.
Thanks, love.

A guy I hooked up with recently told me when he was growing up they didn't have the internet and he never even had sex until like his late twenties. And then when the internet came out he met guys through AOL chatrooms and it was like a big thing for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom