• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

I was gonna post the 19 verses of Revelations, but with all of the bibical references replaced with mexican food jokes. But it went on too long and it could be offensive to both mexicans and christians so you'll just have to use your imaginations.

Anyways, if there's taco trucks on every corner and that's supposed to be the end of the world, sign me the fuck up for Taco Truckmageddon.

fauxtrot

Banned
I am sitting here refreshing my phone every 15 minutes hoping the new episode of Keepin' It 1600 will pop up on my phone... I have a problem.

Politico has another article about the chaos within the Trump campaign and Republicans thinking there still might be time to turn this around maybe.

http://politi.co/2c5qqOW

They do seem to have gotten their surrogate issue more under control (except for like, this taco thing). Where is Katrina Pierson?

Teggy

Sounds like this new guy is even more terrible than Bannon. Will anyone care?

And what is up with Trump saying he's softening again. What a mess.

Did somebody say....Danger?

THMI

Emarv

Coincidentally I had tacos tonight for supper.

Oh no, am I the stereotype?! Fuck, I'm gonna be the first one deported for liking tacos unless they're specifically in bowl shapes.

Crayons

Banned
I love cults! Aum Shinrikyo and Charles Manson are fascinating to learn about. I wanted to see that documentary but by the time I got home from precalc it already started and I forgot it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom