• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emarv

"Why don't you guys cover Obamacare, Anderson?"

"We do all the time."

"Respectfully, no you don't."

"We do. You guys should know. We know you guys watch CNN all day."

DEADDD

Teggy

BTW - one of the Nebraska senators said that Trump should step down over the weekend and today said she will vote for him.

KMS

Gotta love Trump surrogates deflect saying we need to talk about the issues like economy and ISIS then turn around and immediately harp on Hillary's a liar and Bill is a rapists. They could pivot to Trumps policy positions but surprise, he has none.

Quit saying we should talk about the issues when you will always refuse to in the first place.

Gotta love Trump surrogates deflect saying we need to talk about the issues like economy and ISIS then turn around and immediately harp on Hillary's a liar and Bill is a rapists. They could pivot to Trumps policy positions but surprise, he has none.

Quit saying we should talk about the issues when you will always refuse to in the first place.

They have their final orders now. (ATTAAAAAAAACK!)

This made me laugh: https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/786000886677942272

ohxgqSVl.jpg

Emarv

Joseph trying to be like Rick Perry with these glasses. Joe boy, we know you ain't smart. Them glasses ain't foolin no one.

KMS

Email, Benghazi, Bill are all known's that are already baked into Hillary's political stock and only serve as red meat for the GOP base. If the Trump campaign wants to push things that rile up 30% of the voters while pushing away 60% of them then I hope they don't stop till the west coast polls close.

Please proceed

Email, Benghazi, Bill are all known's that are already baked into Hillary's political stock and only serve as red meat for the GOP base. If the Trump campaign wants to push things that rile up 30% of the voters while pushing away 60% of them then I hope they don't stop till the west coast polls close.

Please proceed
It's all he knows how to do. To play to his deplorable base. It's great.

Just caught up to the Conway-AC segment. Holy shit did he slay her. You could see her get frustrated that she kept walking into traps.

I especially liked the "If Bill Clinton settling lawsuits makes him guilty then Trump must also be guilty." Conway's poor brain couldn't take it.

special prosecutor time, he's not just going after HRC but he's also going after the justice dept/FBI

edit: dude sounds like a complete infowars nutter

The third debate is going to have them sitting across from one another right? That's going to be awkward as hell. Also listening in on the foreign policy angle Romney totally would have won that argument if we had known what was coming from Russia. If anyone else was running they could have hammered democrats on underestimating Russia

@Rob_Flaherty Rob Flaherty Retweeted Roger Stone
Podesta's hacked emails appeared online on October 7th.

Trump Advisor Roger Stone tweeted this on August 21st.Rob Flaherty added,
Roger Stone @RogerJStoneJr
Trust me, it will soon the Podesta's time in the barrel. #CrookedHillary

QUESTIONER: With regard to the October surprise, what would be your forecast on that given what Julian Assange has intimated he's going to do?

ROGER STONE: Well, it could be any number of things. I actually have communicated with Assange. I believe the next tranche of his documents pertain to the Clinton Foundation but there's no telling what the October surprise may be.

Just caught up to the Conway-AC segment. Holy shit did he slay her. You could see her get frustrated that she kept walking into traps.

I especially liked the "If Bill Clinton settling lawsuits makes him guilty then Trump must also be guilty." Conway's poor brain couldn't take it.
It's borderline insane really. He's facing rape allegations in courts currently. If that's enough to condemn someone...

Trump literally does not know what an email is.

This is amazing. Trump's main argument against Hillary is that she's bad with email, but Trump literally keeps saying "boxes of emails."

This is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom