• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump still wants Hillary's bodyguards to be disarmed (because he's a lunatic).

edit: I hope Kellyanne is going through extreme pain every single time Trump mentions the Drudge poll.

He's reading off the teleprompter most of the time, that's why he's using actual real terms like 'deleted' and not 'acidwashed' and he still sounds black helicopter-alex jones-jet fuel doesn't melt beams nutter.

It really annoys me seeing people complain about the level of discourse in the debates between Trump and Clinton and then bring up Bernie as if he'd be better. Holy shit those would have been so much worse. Entertaining, though.

It really annoys me seeing people complain about the level of discourse in the debates between Trump and Clinton and then bring up Bernie as if he'd be better. Holy shit those would have been so much worse. Entertaining, though.
Bernie and Trump would be screaming over each other the entire time. it'd be cringe city.

The republican nominee promising to protect social security and medicare repeatedly and then calling taxes a 'small thing' . WTF is this world.

NeoXChaos

Here we go:

Jonathan Martin ‏@jmartNYT 3m3 minutes ago
Hillary eyes AZ, GA, Priorities may go against Rubio, Rs ready check/balance ads

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us/politics/donald-trump-gop.html

And Republican polling has found that Mr. Trump is at dire risk of losing Georgia, according to people briefed on the polls, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Mr. Rubio, who has led in his re-election campaign by a comfortable but not overwhelming margin, is among the Republicans whom Priorities USA may seek to defeat, if the group decides to intervene in Senate races, one strategist said.

The nightmare scenario for the party is that swing voters punish the party because of Mr. Trump, the anti-Trump Republicans stay at home and Mr. Trump’s base casts a ballot for him and then leaves the polls. Under those conditions, Senate races in places like Pennsylvania and North Carolina could fall to Democrats, while Senate and House races in places like Missouri, Arizona and Kansas could move to the center of the battlefield.

Trump on Al Gore and climate change is so confused.

.. Why do people in Florida care about coal mining?

We've gone from Lake Okeechobee to deportation in two minutes, this is amazing.

Emarv

Bae defending CNN. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Brian StelterVerified account
‏@brianstelter
-> @MegynKelly just now: "I cannot imagine anyone at CNN ever leaking a question to anyone. It would be the height of unethical..."

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bae defending CNN. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Brian StelterVerified account
‏@brianstelter
-> @MegynKelly just now: "I cannot imagine anyone at CNN ever leaking a question to anyone. It would be the height of unethical..."

Well holy shit :lol

Also, what is this referring to?

Cyanity

Banned
Private polling from both sides seems to indicate Georgia is in Hillary'a grasp, Arizona close, Hillary to make a real play for both. Also Priorities USA might start supporting Senate candidates and getting rid of Rubio. They might go on a huge offensive in CO and VA to run up the score to eek out a few more congressional seats.

It's happening.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/1...rump-gop.html?referer=https://t.co/va4cm4WlnX

7drHiqr.gif

Zackat

https://twitter.com/FlitterOnFraud/status/786022244585574400

Trump on water issues may be worse than Trump on other scientific issues and that's just so impressive.

Why is Trump screaming about why CNN doesn't take Huckabee's opinion as fact? lol
Keeping the water in lake okeechobee isn't the answer. But that is a serious issue for people, especially where I live. I posted pics of the algae bloom that happened in my backyard from releasing water from the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom