• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, not bad for one of the most unpopular candidates in history.

Isn't that millenial number around what Obama got last time around?

Kristen S Anderson ‏@KSoltisAnderson 1h1 hour ago
Kristen S Anderson Retweeted Al Giordano
If Clinton wins young voters by 48 points, it will be more than DOUBLE the margin by which Romney lost this group in 2012.

Wilsongt

So, semi-serious question: Does "boys talk" at any age try to glorify sexual assault? It's mostly a boasting, bragging and exaggeration thing, yes? And if so, would that cover married 59-year-olds participating and bringing up the matter unprompted? Don't answer the last question.

And even if it is excusable "boys talk" and these things have never happened that still doesn't resolve the underlying objectification of women. Even the apology/forgiveness is awful.It's not worth your time trying to figure out, as there is no logical answer. Because Trump™ is the best you're going to manage, same as ever other issue Trump and the campaign projects on.It's not worth it. Save your brain cells.

I thought boy talk was farts and sports. Trump's talk was a sexual abuser in a strip club

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Kristen S Anderson ‏@KSoltisAnderson 1h1 hour ago
Kristen S Anderson Retweeted Al Giordano
If Clinton wins young voters by 48 points, it will be more than DOUBLE the margin by which Romney lost this group in 2012.

That's pretty crazy.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Holy shit at thos woman on cnn on the voter fraud...

Cnn: it's dangerous to under mind the election process

Renee (R): no what's really dangerous is Hillary becoming president behind the American people back

She also went on how 2000 dead people were on the registry but did not prove any of those voted at all.

Diablos

Are these people along with Trump really gonna contest the election if he loses?

I can't find a good enough facepalm gif for this

Trump can bring some rich dude along too. Fine. A Benghazi mom is just absurd and should not be politicized at the debate like this.

Hillary could easily counter that by having Heather Smith attend the debate as well.

I'm sure Heather is pretty pissed off at her mother in law.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So when does Kev need to start changing damp bedsheets again? Today or Tomorrow?
I actually did wake up covered in sweat but it's because it was hot again, not because I am panicking.

I'm panicking now because of quidproquogate and James Comey, or perhaps we will call him James Clinton, is a democratic hack.

Touchdown

Banned
Morning Joe is racist trash.

d5fd5af071.gif

Ecotic

Morning Joe has a really good format for a morning political show if they just had more consistent and insightful hosts, more varied regular contributors besides the usual group in rotation, and finished the hour with a gang of local journalists.

royalan

Morning Joe has a really good format for a morning political show if they just had more consistent and insightful hosts, more varied regular contributors besides the usual group in rotation, and finished the hour with a gang of local journalists.

It's the racist/republican equivalent of Bill Maher.

Wilsongt

Fox tried to run with quid pro quo gate this morning but got shut down with facts.
"B-b-bit it LOOKS bad!!"

No it doesn't. Half the people looking at that email wouldn't understand it. Hell, I don't even understand it.
Not to mention half of Fox's audience may not even know what the quid pro quo is.

royalan

Eh Bill Maher is a trash as well.

I'm not necessarily arguing that he's not. lol

I watch his show for the guests, not him.

The format of Morning Joe, from what I've seen, is similar to his show. Only a lot more racist and self-righteous, imo.

The day I see Maher personally shaming victims of sexual assault will be the day I stop watching his show.

Of course, that's how it should work, and having the Speakership back in Nancy Smash! hands is the better option, but a slim majority for Ryan keeps the fear of purple-district Repubs teaming up with Dems to pass SOMETHING, a reality. More importantly, it limits the amount of concessions he can extract to put those deals on the schedule.

Eventually, fear of losing swing-districts will outweigh the mewling and skullduggery of the Freedom Caucus crazies

Hastert Rule would prevent this. Ryan just won't bring up such bills for a vote.

God I want the House.

Slayven

Joe just seems so put out by being on his own show. And Mika looks put out because she has to make excuses for him.

The format could be great if it had good hosts.

Blader

As someone who watches his show every week, I've seen no indication of him being racist.

He holds some positions of religion that are quite ignorant. But that's not racism.

His general demeanor toward Muslims, from what I've seen and heard, I would say is a little more bigoted than just quite ignorant.

Goodstyle

I mean, no. Rubio wasn't good in that debate. He's a terrible debater. The issue he had going for them is that he was going up against Murphy. While Rubio may have won, Hillary would have owned him in a debate. He's just not a good debater.

Rubio actually is pretty good when he's facing a conventional opponent, he even beat Donald here. The issue is we can't see him as anything other than a whiny punk because of what Donald did to him, and because of how he licked his boots afterwards. We know he's a 2-faced fake ass chump, but America doesn't. Rubio was definitely the strongest Conservative they had in that Primary, and Donald killed him.

royalan

His general demeanor toward Muslims, from what I've seen and heard, I would say is a little more bigoted than just quite ignorant.

I disagree, only because I come from a similar viewpoint in regards to Christianity.

I don't at all believe religion, particularly how its practiced, is above critique. And I don't believe criticizing a religion is taking a bigoted position against people who practice that religion. That is what Trump does when he suggests Muslims should be banned from the country.

Maher is a bigot. And trash.

Watching trash TV. Reading trash. Watching trash new media. Visiting trash model.

And you all make fun of adam for his horrible horrible taste.

You'll take the Rasssssss and you'll like it:

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Individual states will ultimately tell the tale, but right now the presidential race nationally is about as tight as it can be.

Rasmussen Reports’ latest White House Watch survey finds Hillary Clinton with 42% support among Likely U.S. Voters and Donald Trump with 41%. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson picks up seven percent (7%), while Green Party nominee Jill Stein again has two percent (2%) of the vote, according to our latest national telephone and online survey. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided.

Yesterday, Clinton took a two-point lead – 43% to 41% - after ending last week behind her Republican rival by an identical margin. She jumped ahead by seven at the beginning of last week following the airing of a video showing Trump making graphic sexual remarks, but the race evened out again following the candidates’ second debate. Their final debate is tomorrow night.

Blader

So naturally it doesn't include the follow-up response, but am I to believe that Murphy is such a weak candidate that he did not hear "You haven't had a single legislative achievement in the House in the last four years" and immediately point out that Rubio is a complete no-show to the Senate whose only noteworthy legislative move of the last *six* years (which failed!) is something that Rubio has also distanced himself from this year?!

Maher is a bigot. And trash.

Watching trash TV. Reading trash. Watching trash new media. Visiting trash model.

And you all make fun of adam for his horrible horrible taste.

We need people like Maher as a constant reminder to conservatives that political incorrectness goes in all directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom