• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
Most voters aren't going to take very nicely to what is basically an extended version of "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH."

But if he's wanting to stir-up anger for his network..

TheFatOne

I actually think republicans as a whole will start distancing themselves now.

Doubt it. The ones with a large number of Trump supporters in their districts will support him. The other ones might not want to drop those votes either. A few will, but most won't.

Syncytia

Wow... this is unbelievable.

Is it crazy that this is making me consider buying a gun? I mean I've already been wanting one for awhile anyway....

"1.2 million dead people are registered to vote, some of them do vote."

How many is some Donald? Is it a significant number, that can swing an election?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Trump mentions the dishonest media and one of his deplorables puts up his middle finger into the camera frame.

Pure trash.

MIMIC

Banned
Brazille didn't leak a question to them, and he seems to be referring to last night's debate.

She did though. In fact, word for word (the proposed question that was later altered).

There's no evidence that she got any of last night's questions, but this did happen.

Dialed what back?

He gives the incendiary quote; then goes on to say he reserves the right to challenge questionable results. This is typical Trump. Say the horrible stuff, but give yourself leeway for your surrogates to cry media bias when they get confronted with it. It's a pure dog foghorn.

We tend to hate on Nate for punditry, but this occurs to me:

Sam Wang claimed before the first debate that we'd see regression to the mean. That hasn't happened, the lead has slowly grown.

I suppose he gets a pass for occasional punditry because he's not an ass.

Also, Nate should not go on TV. He definitely has a face for Twitter.
The regression towards the mean was a larger lead for Hillary! The closeness of the polling before the first debate was the abberation.

Hopfrog

Wow... this is unbelievable.

Is it crazy that this is making me consider buying a gun? I mean I've already been wanting one for awhile anyway....

Across this country there are gun store owners who should write Obama personal thank-you letters for helping them pay their mortgages. Don't let the NRA's rhetoric fool you, they would LOVE a Hillary Clinton win. Profits would go through the roof overnight.

sazzy

mika and joe were insisting this morning: NO DONALD DID NOT SAY HE WONT ACCEPT IF HE LOSES MEDIA IS CRAZY WE ARE SMART LOOK AT MEEEEEEE

shiba5

I was thinking if there were additional oppos that it would be unnecessary to drop them at this point, but fuck it. Finish him.

If I want to play on the move, I have my phone.

IMO, phones are still not even close to duplicating the experience of a handheld.

They're good for some stuff, like sim games (Video Game Dev is the perfect example - all of Kairosoft's stuff, really), but for stuff that actually takes a semblance of accurate control to play, not so much. Something like Downwell is a three-minute diversion on phone, but a masterpiece on handheld. The difference is the control scheme.

And uh, Trump sucks.

Syncytia

I wouldn't be surprised if at this dinner tonight, Trump goes too hard against Hillary.

A non fear based reason to buy a gun would be that going to the shooting range is always fun.

I've been looking at a Marlin 1895... lever action .45-70 rifle. It's not like that's the most realistic self defense gun. I'm not sure I really want to get something where I'll be spending at least $1.50/round though so... I'm sure it's awesome to shoot though.

Also... relax people... I've been planning on getting a rifle for quite awhile now.

Barzul

Trump will run again in 2020 as an independent. Republicans are fucked, gave him a platform. Worst mistake ever.

He won't accept results of this election

shiba5

Trump will run again in 2020 as an independent. Republicans are fucked, gave him a platform. Worst mistake ever.

They really are fucked. Their batshit crazy base is too big to ignore, but the establishment has all the money. I was just reading an article on how their money is drying up due to Trumpism. They are trapped between a rock and a very stupid rock.

Fedelias

Oh god I didn't even think of this

I would kind of love this? Only for the fact that it guarantees us the presidency again

As long as we can get to 270 and the other 268 EVs are split between the Deplorables and the Other Deplorables, that's fine with me.

shiba5

We're going to need a list of former Trump branded crap that's been renamed - like those Scion hotels - so we can avoid them.

Barzul

No way Trump looks at how this has fucked his brand up and thinks about running again at 74. Not gonna happen. Bigly unlikely
You think he's going to be able to give up the cult like following he's amassed? He feeds off it, can't see him not easily ditching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom