• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

kess

Great penmanship.

Trump is Geese Howard confirmed

hqdefault.jpg

Too bad all his attacks were so PREDICTABOL

shiba5

So all of Trump's people saying be kept her on the defensive and that Wallace was attacking her good.

While people with normal cognitive function and aren't moneyhatted by the Trump campaign are stating that Hillary ripped all of the bones out of his tangerine dream body. Slowly and painfully.

Even Trump knew he lost. Clinton was out in the audience high-fiving while he tore up his notes and then ran away.
I hope someone photoshops dickbutt on the back of the notes he was shredding.

Seems like the new accuser got lost in the shuffle. It might hit the nightly news but we also might have reached such a high number that it's not a good story anymore which is sad.

Hopfrog

Umm, sure. Double-down on this, that will make it better.

Jenna Johnson ‏@wpjenna 1m1 minute ago
Donald Trump in Ohio: "I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election -- if I win."

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
He just said he will accept results... If he wins. Fucking loser.

I always wonder if he grasps the idea that this shit only plays well with his base and that it scares the fuck out of any rational person, including people that might have been willing to vote for him, but his ego won't stop him from saying it, or if he is completely oblivious.

TheFatOne

lol I was wondering what he would come up with after getting annihilated yesterday. He loves running back to his rallies when he's down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom