• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katy Tur ‏@KatyTurNBC 6m6 minutes ago
Cardinal Dolan spox confirms Dolan will be the only thing (person) between Trump and Clinton at tonight's Alfred E Smith dinner.

wMKnLEesz8-2.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Switch + Clinton = 2017 is GOAT year

Agreed. I'm hyped. Today was the best day I've had in quite some time, and I've spent 5 hours on a graduate project while dealing with a migraine.

I mentioned it weeks ago, but you're going to see a combination of the following:

1) Shy Clinton voters from conservative regions and/or conservative households. At least a plurality of them will be married women.

2) David Duke 1991 Effect: Spike in minority turnout as the result of a blatant bigot being considered a possible election winner.

And that's before we go into stuff like Groundgame which will probably sway the election by at least 4% per state.

Paskil

I'll take a wait and see with Nintendo Switch. Gotta say though, that controller is some hot fucking garbage. Makes a Trump landfill tire fire look like a cozy backyard blaze.

Besides the stumping for Murphy part, anything in the Obummer speech that makes it worthwhile to watch? Just a standard speech?

CNN saying Clinton revealed classified material by saying it takes 4 minutes to launch a nuke after ordered?

Not classified. There are literally articles that go in detail about our Nuclear Arsenal and how the command of them works.

It is designed so that the president can respond to a threat within 15 minutes.

Trump in todays rally: "I reserve the right to file a legal challenge in the case of a questionable result"

If hillary wins in a landslide, shits gonna get crazy. He's not just going to say its rigged and refuse to concede, he's going to actually sue someone.

Especially when Fahrenthold has been digging through your records.

I thought the same thing, but looking at the screenshot the payment happened way back in May of last year. Also, I had a thought. Is Vic Berger the only reason we associate Donald Trump with airhorns?

CNN saying Clinton revealed classified material by saying it takes 4 minutes to launch a nuke after ordered?
America's nuclear capability is supposed to strike fear of God into hearts of evil men. They would want people to know how easy and efficient it is for President to launch nukes, rather than create doubts that his launch can be overwritten, vetoed or get stuck in bureaucracy, etc. No idea why deplorables think this is top secret info.

Trump in todays rally: "I reserve the right to file a legal challenge in the case of a questionable result"

If hillary wins in a landslide, shits gonna get crazy. He's not just going to say its rigged and refuse to concede, he's going to actually sue someone.

Take it to the 4-4 Supreme Court :p (I actually doubt the conservative justices would side with Trump on anything to do with election results but who knows)

rjinaz

Had to install a mobile extension on to firefox just so I could keep accessing the site.
I don't know how all of you browse GAF on mobile all day. I can't stand it.

Futureman

is there a good explanation somewhere on O'Keefe? My buddy casually mentioned the other day in a group text that O'Keefe is "his boy." I only earlier saw people mentioning him on GAF.

is he really terrible or is liking O'Keefe only shocking to a liberal?

Cub3h

Banned
God Obama is the best. THE best. We'll never see anyone like him.

The crowd was howling when he described Putin and Trump's bromance.

Obama is on fire today. He's calling out Republicans for basically starting Trumpism. "Like many things, Trump jumped in late, slapped his name on it and started promoting the heck out of it."

Had to install a mobile extension on to firefox just so I could keep accessing the site.
I don't know how all of you browse GAF on mobile all day. I can't stand it.

I was forced to use adblock because I kept getting "you have a VIRUS" full page ads that vibrated my phone every 5 pages. I check every week to see if its gone but its still there. Re installing chrome doesn't work either. Hopefully one day it goes away so I can support the site on mobile again...

shiba5

is there a good explanation somewhere on O'Keefe? My buddy casually mentioned the other day in a group text that O'Keefe is "his boy." I only earlier saw people mentioning him on GAF.

is he really terrible or is liking O'Keefe only shocking to a liberal?

He makes highly edited fake videos and got caught wiretapping a senator's office.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad he totally flubbed it -

But it's so cringe watching Trump, again and again, constantly slam his head against a wall with "she's got bad judgement, Sanders said so! Sanders said so! Sanders said so!" - it's clear he understands, or was at least told by a competent staffer, that this (was) a potentially great angle to use in the debates, but his execution is so profoundly piss-poor he completely wasted each and every opportunity. Like, any poli sci 101 student writing an essay should be able to explain how easy it would be to make a coherent narrative with this to turn it into a reliable talking point, even while not agreeing with it per-se.

Just complete incompetence and amateur hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom