• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe Obama called Texas a battleground state. It is rarely if ever you hear Texas even mentioned in campaign speeches because nobody even tries here.

This is some alternate reality shit.

the best way to motivate Dems in Texas is to convince them to get out to vote, even if using hyperbole about being a Battle Ground state

Teggy

Some more context behind Trump spending:

Teddy Schleifer ‏@teddyschleifer 8m8 minutes ago
Teddy Schleifer Retweeted Teddy Schleifer
Really an enormous amount of spending in September by Trump.

June: $8 million
July: $18 million
August: $30 million
September: $70 million

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
While that gif of Trump ripping up the papers is funny, it's also a pretty big deal in the sense that it proves that even he himself doesn't believe he's winning anymore. And that's a bigly f'n deal.

While that gif of Trump ripping up the papers is funny, it's also a pretty big deal in the sense that it proves that even he himself doesn't believe he's winning anymore. And that's a bigly f'n deal.

Calling it proof of anything is leaning a bit too hard on the pop psychology.

Revolver

Maybe I missed it on the news today, but I haven't seen any mention of Donald saying he didn't apologize to Melania about the Bush tape. She plainly said he did a couple days ago. I'd think throwing his own wife under the bus like that would get some attention.

Wow, Chris Matthews just shut down Steven Cortes over his spin on the rigged/contested election. I swear he wanted to just kick him off the segment.

That panel still missed the point. Trump talks about millions of illegitimate votes. He has a program for poll watchers. He's setting up the excuse for not accepting the results not just if it's close, but also if he loses badly. His campaign is going to produce some O'Keefe type video or new Black Panther type video for Fox News to run all day as evidence that his preemptive claim of widespread voter fraud was right.

In person early votes so far. 6,800 on the first day in 2012.

That's basically just keeping up with population growth, for what it is worth. Durham's got a lot of incoming residents over the last four years.

We had great turnout in 2012 so if we keep pace that's all we need. The busiest early voting stop today was near the technology park that's full of highly educated suburbanites. Those people aren't voting Trump (but then again very few people in Durham County do vote Trump to begin with).

HylianTom

Banned
Pressure's getting to him.

The Clintons have been to the Big Game before. Twice. They know what they're doing, and they know what's coming.

Trump's never been here. Never ran for office. Doesn't realize the intensity of the next 18 days.

Given his past actions, I'm not the least bit shocked that he's not going to take the end very well, especially if there's a tiny part of his mind that's whispering, "you're losing. Bigly."

kevin1025

Banned
Trump and Roger Stone are planning to do fake exit polls in minority communities to give "evidence" of Dems rigging voting machines in minority communities.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...p-exit-poll-roger-stone-rigged-election-claim

Hopefully since they announced it ahead of time it can be stopped in its tracks. Because that's effed up.

He honestly looks crushed today, wow.

His "comedy" speech tonight will be a sight to behold. He's super low energy today.

Boke1879

If anything he'll refuse to talk with the media and just resort to the safe spaces of his rallies, and Hannity.

I think back to what a few people had said. That Hillary will make Trump wish he was never born. This aint over yet.

I hope none of his jokes land and it is just dead silence. I hope Hillary's secret amazing ability as a jokester comes out.

That transcript of the Goldman Sachs joke from this morning finally convinced me Hillary has a great sense of humor (from stuff people have said):

Her humor is really dry and sarcastic; it (sadly) still doesn't play well for a woman to joke like that in politics.

Slayven

Pressure's getting to him.

The Clintons have been to the Big Game before. Twice. They know what they're doing, and they know what's coming.

Trump's never been here. Never ran for office. Doesn't realize the intensity of the next 18 days.

Given his past actions, I'm not the least bit shocked that he's not going to take the end very well, especially if there's a tiny part of his mind that's whispering, "you're losing. Bigly."

He is going to be a fucking wreck election night

He is going to be a fucking wreck election night

Guys.

What if.

Hear me out.

Trump doesn't concede on election night despite a landslide.

And then.

And then.

Hillary walks out for her victory speech.

Looks at all of us.

Says:

"Hey Donald. You're fired."

Drops the mic, leaves.

WHAT IF!?!?!?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Guys.

What if.

Hear me out.

And then.

And then.

Looks at all of us.

Says:

Drops the mic, leaves.

WHAT IF!?!?!?

Donny-boy would spontaneously combust from the sheer level of humiliation

Dany

Banned
Guys.

What if.

Hear me out.

And then.

And then.

Looks at all of us.

Says:

Drops the mic, leaves.

WHAT IF!?!?!?

He'd sue her probably.

Teggy

Maybe I missed it on the news today, but I haven't seen any mention of Donald saying he didn't apologize to Melania about the Bush tape. She plainly said he did a couple days ago. I'd think throwing his own wife under the bus like that would get some attention.

I think what he was saying was that he didn't apologize for the women who accused him, not the tape.

Iolo

It's been lost in the whole, you know, peaceful transfer of power rigamarole, but my wife noticed. And she noticed the "your husband doesn't agree with you" line too. It's all adding up under the radar, believe me.

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah I thought the comment was about the accusations, not the tape. Considering he apologized to the nation for the tape, it'd be weird if he didn't to Melania.

Why would he do that then if he was confident that he won?

Also fyi, I took a psych course in college 12 years ago.

*crosses arms*
Maybe he was thinking about the burgers he was sending Christie to pick up for him and got too excited, and then smiled to hide his embarrassment.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Trump and Roger Stone are planning to do fake exit polls in minority communities to give "evidence" of Dems rigging voting machines in minority communities.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...p-exit-poll-roger-stone-rigged-election-claim
I clicked this link a minute ago and there was a thing in the corner that said "LIVE: Trump's Political Director Steps Back From Campaign" but now I don't see it anymore. Anyone with an idea of what that was about?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Guys.

What if.

Hear me out.

And then.

And then.

Looks at all of us.

Says:

Drops the mic, leaves.

WHAT IF!?!?!?

Just as Donald needs to conceed, she needs to be gracious in victory and extend an olive branch to Trump's followers, no matter how deplorable they might be.

Guys.

What if.

Hear me out.

And then.

And then.

Looks at all of us.

Says:

Drops the mic, leaves.

WHAT IF!?!?!?

She should do this just to guarantee Trump will continue to haunt the Republican party.

SexyFish

Banned
Guys, they don't write their own jokes.

Obviously, but I don't think Donald is going to be prepared either way.

Also god damn this alternate from his speech today:
CvO1iuqVYAYCLGW.jpg:large

Trump's jokes are going to be so bad. I'm not convinced he didn't work with the writers to make them as mean as his possible. You know he is itching to get back at her for last night.

Also it's weird because I think Trump has more self awareness that he will lose than Romney did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom