• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Assange is starting to lose it.

WikiLeaks
WikiLeaks‏ @wikileaks

There is no US election. There is power consolidation. Rigged primary, rigged media and rigged 'pied piper' candidate drive consolidaiton.

OMG, it wasn't a joke, there is actually a right wing lie that Hillary was kicked off the Watergate commission

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...inton-was-fired-during-the-watergate-inquiry/

I'm always amazed some folks haven't heard of some of these weird inside jokes/conspiracy theories from the depths of right-wing swamps. I remember hearing that crap a decade ago and laughing that anyone thought that was feasible.

Wait until the travelgate and dictator Christmas tree ornaments make a comeback

Grief.exe

OMG, it wasn't a joke, there is actually a right wing lie that Hillary was kicked off the Watergate commission

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...inton-was-fired-during-the-watergate-inquiry/

I'm always amazed some folks haven't heard of some of these weird inside jokes/conspiracy theories from the depths of right-wing swamps. I remember hearing that crap a decade ago and laughing that anyone thought that was feasible.

Wait until the travelgate and dictator Christmas tree ornaments make a comeback

They just dig this shit out of the deepest holes.

I had to go read about the rape trail she got assigned to right out of College for the second debate, now I have to read about Watergate to get context for this.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The surprise for Tim Kaine is that he is running in a non-election

Why does he still have internet? I thought Ecuador cut it.

thefro

I thought Julian assange does not have access to the internet anymore or did ecuador just block access to wikileaks for him?

I'd guess he could have some Wikiflunky buy a prepaid cell phone for him and drop it off at the embassy so he could at least tweet using that data service.

They just dig this shit out of the deepest holes.

If you didn't get to experience the 90s as a politically aware adult, you'll get the Off-Broadway performance over the next 4 years.

Nothing may ever top assholes shooting watermelons to "prove" how Vince Foster was murdered by Clinton, with whom he was having an affair, and was Chelsea's REAL father, and that Hillary was a Lesbian the whole time.

Grief.exe

I found this interesting as I was watching, but didn't think too much about it. I had to go back and watch just before Donald made his speech, Rudy came up and was giving him pointers, then Donald got out his speech and began jotting down some notes.

Watching a bit of the dinner section just before the speeches. It's obvious that Melania and Donald aren't talking, and no one comes over to talk to them from the crowd.

Also, it's pretty clear Melania knew about the joke before hand. Trump went over the entire speech with her since they weren't talking with each other and no one was talking to them other than some crazy ex-mayor.

2MTIq6u.png

FStSYV1.png

Q6p2pe4.png

If you didn't get to experience the 90s as a politically aware adult, you'll get the Off-Broadway performance over the next 4 years.

Nothing may ever top assholes shooting watermelons to "prove" how Vince Foster was murdered by Clinton, with whom he was having an affair, and was Chelsea's REAL father, and that Hillary was a Lesbian the whole time.

Millennial, I'm in for a treat.

Kellyanne Conway ‏@KellyannePolls 58 minutes ago
A shout out from @HillaryClinton at #AlSmithDinner ...

Tamara Mae ‏@evil_mara 1 hour ago
"I have great respect for @KellyannePolls, and since she's a contractor, he probably won't be paying her." -HRC #AlSmithDinner

But really, though. Should have demanded cash up front.

OmniOne

So Jim Murphy, Trumps national political director has left the campaign. Isn't he in charge of GOTV?

Is it possible to OD on hopium?

Grief.exe

Man, Assange really really hates Hillary

He should get therapy

From his perspective, he's been locked in a room for years and the person that put him there is about to attain the most powerful position on the planet.

At least working with Trump and Russia gives him the ability to come to America or Moscow after the election.

I had no idea about this thing tonight. Can someone give me the cliff notes?

Vox has a pretty good write up, but I don't think it will do Trump's performance justice.

http://www.vox.com/2016/10/20/13354488/trump-clinton-al-smith-dinner-jokes

I found this interesting as I was watching, but didn't think too much about it. I had to go back and watch just before Donald made his speech, Rudy came up and was giving him pointers, then Donald got out his speech and began jotting down some notes.

Watching a bit of the dinner section just before the speeches. It's obvious that Melania and Donald aren't talking, and no one comes over to talk to them from the crowd.

Also, it's pretty clear Melania knew about the joke before hand. Trump went over the entire speech with her since they weren't talking with each other and no one was talking to them other than some crazy ex-mayor.

Millennial, I'm in for a treat.

WTF are you talking about. I just saw a pretty lengthy segment where Hillary and Trump are talking and joking around.

Don't make up shit.

Grief.exe

WTF are you talking about. I just saw a pretty lengthy segment where Hillary and Trump are talking and joking around.

Don't make up shit.

Didn't get that far back yet, only referring to about a 15-20 minute period just before the speeches.

Can't say I went over it with a fine tooth comb however as I didn't expect to be graded on my observations.

Iolo

Pretty sure Trump's figures were just for his campaign, coming from the FEC report, Hillary's are combined with the party.

Does anyone have access to the internet to check her FEC report

shiba5

Seen on Twitter:

Steve Bannon: Knock knock

America: Who’s there?

Steve Bannon: Jews control the banks

America: Jews control the banks, who?

Steve Bannon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom