• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo60

Actually, if you want to really get down to it, since he's running independant/non-partisan, he'd be the first non-partisan to win a state/EC votes since George Washington's second election in 1792.

Technically McMullin's a republican. He ran as an independent to boost the GOP downticket and to give some republicans probably a reason to ditch trump. If he does win Utah h will break the record still.

TBJVMfm.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djdzZ76YIQM

that was really good editing

Ayotte must be losing badly. The tape seemed to hurt her the most especially when she looked like a complete fool calling him a role model.

Trump needs to send the wrath of the deplorables against Marco Rubio

Rmoney 2012 was definitely a lot better than McCain and Trump.

Ayotte must be losing badly. The tape seemed to hurt her the most especially when she looked like a complete fool calling him a role model.

Joe Heck and Paul Ryan were hurt the most for the tape causing them to have feuds with Trump.

But Ayotte is definitely third.

PKrockin

Sometimes I'm amazed at Trump surrogates on CNN how they can just lie about the same thing over and over only to get slapped down every time. One of them just yet again claimed the polls showed Trump losing the primaries only for him to win. Do they not know the other panelists just spent months analyzing the primaries not too long ago? They remember what the polls said, and they're going to call you on it every single time. You've got to tell your bald-faced lie about something more obscure or older.

Nafai1123

Banned
r/the_donald has gone so far down the rabbit hole. They're watching the b-roll of the dinner and trying to read the lips of Hillary and whoever she's speaking with to find evidence of...something?

kevin1025

Banned
r/the_donald has gone so far down the rabbit hole. They're watching the b-roll of the dinner and trying to read the lips of Hillary and whoever she's speaking with to find evidence of...something?

Tell them that after the "pardon me" joke, Hillary says, "that's a good one, that's a good one."

Anything to help.

Dany

Banned
God. Madam President. Three debates along with last night should simply display how SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON WORTH YOUR VOTE

Sometimes I'm amazed at Trump surrogates on CNN how they can just lie about the same thing over and over only to get slapped down every time. One of them just yet again claimed the polls showed Trump losing the primaries only for him to win. Do they not know the other panelists just spent months analyzing the primaries not too long ago? They remember what the polls said, and they're going to call you on it every single time. You've got to tell your bald-faced lie about something more obscure or older.

I get frustrated with these awful surrogates as well. The other day, I came across this video which puts these surrogates in a light I would never have thought of myself.. I just thought they were all TERRIBLE pundits.

The point of the video is that the surrogates are basically there to grind every segment to a halt so no one can make a valid point. If that is the reason they are there, then they are doing a fantastic job.

The video also has one of my favorite Van Jones reactions ever when Jeffery Lord says he doesn't think Trump mentions race much.

kevin1025

Banned
I dunno, she could be saying "kill his son, kill his son"

They should be aware of this shocking revelation.

:O

My perspective on the whole evening has been shifted.

Sopan Deb put up the booed parts of the Trump speech transcript, and reading it rather than hearing it... that shit is rough. Plus he's such an idiot he didn't know to cut out the line/"joke", "Now if some of you haven't noticed, Hillary isn't laughing as much as the rest of us." After multiple boos. What an awkward human being.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It's time to play, "was this a real or fake quote from a presidential candidate in the 2015-2016 campaign?"

"Putin is a one-horse country; oil."

How on earth did he get that right?

(Although, it's Oil and Natural Gas)

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
This one was a lot worse than Trump's and helped disenfranchise minority voters by screaming about voter fraud.

McCain's campaign was conspiratorial and disturbed.

I'd forgotten how bad it got then. I guess McCain can be cited as the source of Trump for more reasons than just his VP pick.

Well, that's awkward (not really political...)

James Woods ‏@RealJamesWoods 6 hours ago
The slime who libeled me just dropped his appeal contesting my victorious SLAPP motion. Perennial loser @LisaBloom isn't yapping so much now

Lisa Bloom ‏@LisaBloom 5 hours ago
Hi James. As you surely know, my client died. Have a nice day and stay classy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom