• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

PInk Tape

Banned
Guys I am sobbing right now; I can't fucking take this.

I just want this to be a dream; I just want someone to wake me up and say that she won and that everything's going to be ok.

rhandino

Banned
I am going out to get wasted rn... While I had lingering suspicions that there was a lot of angry white males ready to vote for Trump I never dreamed they would show up in such numbers.

Fuck. Legit depressed rn T_T

Thinking Bernie would have done better really confuses me.

Trump is literally winning because of record turnout from rural voters that no one saw coming. What the hell was Bernie going to do to those voters?

He's was also activating the populist assholes like Trump especially naive millennials.

RootCause

It really does feel like white america told me to **** myself. This shit hurts. I'm not going to lie.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully this was just a nightmare.

Tamanon

Banned
Bernie clearly did better in all the national polls against Trump and better than Hillary against Trump. Sanders was the winning message and the DNC shouldn't have pushed her through.

You mean the voters shouldn't have pushed her through.

Remember, the DNC didn't select anybody.

I wonder if this is going to be like Brexit where the following few days after the vote people are regretful of their choice as the economy collapses and the future starts to look uncertain.

Esiquio

I'm a wreck.

I so need to get out of the military before Trump makes my life even more of a shithole then it is.

I'm really close to having a total breakdown right now.

You'll be fine, calm down. Clinton would/will war-monger like she did as Secretary just as much as President, but less-so with Trump from what I can tell.

ayeorkean

giphy.gif

tuffy

Guys I am sobbing right now; I can't fucking take this.

I just want this to be a dream; I just want someone to wake me up and say that she won and that everything's going to be ok.
I can't tell you that she's going to win, but we will survive this. The Earth isn't going to blow up tomorrow and the potential disasters to come can be mended. Obama did it once and we can do it again so long as we keep fighting.

I'm a straight white male who's never lived outside of Iowa and I'm honestly considering moving out of the country. Or at least to some liberal bastion like California or Vermont.

Bernie Sanders won all the demographics that are giving Trump the winning edge. We knew this since Iowa. The craving for a foreigner was obvious. And yet liberals denied this reality.

Middle aged rural white men didn't for Sanders. They voted for Trump. Sanders got younger whites but the idea that there are an army of Sanders / Trump supporters pushing the today's election is completely wrong.

Chumley

Banned
Kornacki said Clinton has the edge on MI.

She can still win. Trump is just outperforming the polls. It doesn't mean he will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom