• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I would be concerned if any politician said this without giving an ounce of context, but I am curious as to how much Trump actually understands Brexit.
It was a highly publicized issue and vote that left a lot of the country with a bad taste in their mouths and deep regret
I can't think of anyone else more qualified

sazzy

MSNBC:

OH early vote (survey) - not by party aff.:

Clinton 48
Donald 41

Women 57
Men ??

OH people who haven't voted:

Donald 44
Clinton 38

OH Combined:
Donald 43
Clinton 40

MSNBC:

OH early vote (survey) - not by party aff.

Clinton 48
Donald 41

giphy.gif

Ecotic

The stock futures look great. I'm hoping there will be a big rally tomorrow on the FBI news and people feel better about their financial future going into Tuesday. Stocks dived the past week on Trump's increasing chances.

geomon

TrumpTV, if its to be a traditional cable news network, isn't happening. It takes too much money. Maybe a YouTube channel?

The normal, sane media outlets are going to drop him, for sure. That's why I am expecting him to do something outrageous to get coverage on, say, CNN.

Oh definitely not. I expect it to be more like InfoWars or that kind of shit, only more insane and racist/xenophobic/alt-right.

Slacker

I think I'm down to one Trump True Believer™ on my facebook feed. Tonight she unironically posted a video of Joe Biden doing his Creepy Joe thing he does with kids sometimes when he hugs and kisses them just a little too much. Her synopsis was "Disgusting!" She is proudly voting for Trump. I'm surprised Facebook didn't crash with a logic error when she posted this one.

Syncytia

MSNBC:

OH early vote (survey) - not by party aff.

Clinton 48
Donald 41

Women 57
Men ??

OH people who haven't voted

Donald 44
Clinton 38

OH Combined
Donald 43
Clinton 40

Are these people who haven't voted ones who are planning to?

jbug617

Banned
So Hillary is beating him by 7 by people already voted. Losing by 6 to people haven't voted. Then losing by 3 overall.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So Hillary is beating him by 7 by people already voted. Losing by 6 to people haven't voted. Then losing by 3 overall.

Err, you need another variable.
In particular, what percent voted and what percent intend to vote.

sazzy

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Car-sharing services will make it easier to get out and vote on Tuesday.

The super PAC My Ride to Vote has teamed up with Uber and Lyft to offer free rides in Pennsylvania to help get voters to their polling places.

This is something that could be especially helpful if the SEPTA strike continues.

Pennsylvania voters can get a free ride from Uber and Lyft Tuesday by using the promo code "VOTEPA."

http://6abc.com/1592582/

Obama lead Romney by 30 points in early voting in Ohio.
Well, not from this pollster. That's slightly misleading. There are polls showing her ahead by like 30 among people in Ohio who have voted.

There has been a cut in early voting locations, we got rid of Golden Week, etc. I've not been convinced we win Ohio, but that 30 point margin is less important than it appears in raw numbers.

XenodudeX

My main fear about all of this early voting numbers is that on election day, her EV lead in the important states gets chipped away by people who are voting on election day, which always seem to lean republican.

Well, not from this pollster. That's slightly misleading. There are polls showing her ahead by like 30 among people in Ohio who have voted.

There has been a cut in early voting locations, we got rid of Golden Week, etc. I've not been convinced we win Ohio, but that 30 point margin is less important than it appears in raw numbers.

21 points from CNN in 2012.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/26/cnn-poll-obama-50-romney-46-in-ohio/

But you're right that early voting has been slashed so we'll see. Hillary seems fairly confident.

mo60

It's possible some potential early voters decide to vote on election day instead.

21 points from CNN in 2012.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/26/cnn-poll-obama-50-romney-46-in-ohio/

But you're right that early voting has been slashed so we'll see. Hillary seems fairly confident.

Quinn had her at 58/32 among early voters.
https://poll.qu.edu/2016-presidential-swing-state-polls/release-detail?ReleaseID=2399

So, ya, this pollsters methodology is a bit different. I have no idea how they got 57% of the electorate as female, I really don't.

shiba5

Looks like this is the Anderson Cooper and Kellyanne Conway interview people were talking about. Damn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8pydHIiJs

I just watched this and I guess I don't see what others are talking about. He lets her spew nonsense over and over and only pushes back on a few things. She even got out that stupid maid story from the NY Post, and now classified info is being left "IN CARS AND IN CHINA!" I mean, that's all anyone is going to remember.
FFS, he agreed with her about the Clinton Foundation being "shady".

My main fear about all of this early voting numbers is that on election day, her EV lead in the important states gets chipped away by people who are voting on election day, which always seem to lean republican.
Well, I mean, yes, that is going to happen. However, in some states, such as NC and FL, she is poised to win same day voters too. In FL, the GOP is cannibalizing their same day voters a lot more than we are. So, yes, the margins will narrow, but with EV turnout being what it is, it's going to be a hell of a lot harder to chip it below a win in some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom