• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezrarh

lol @ that woman at the Trump rally saying she's voting Hillary now because Trump is late. Good thing she wasn't at a Hillary rally because she's always ridiculously late herself!

Turns out undecided voters are somehow dumber than the parodies of them?

Vestal

I replied to that. His meltdown is the one I'm looking forward to the most. Just edging Corey Lewandowski.

Nah... Hannity has them both beat... I have a special bottle of Hannity tears in my pantry waiting to be cracked open.

CwoGrK8WEAAgTTX.jpg

CwoGrK6WQAEFzuz.jpg

lmao

Tell you one effect this election has had is fully disconnecting my association of Snowden with Wikileaks.

I have a much more sober view of Snowden

Please tell me he isn't a true believer

You tell me.

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii 1 minute ago
The Democrats will have a hard time cheating on ED after the EV has gone so well for Republicans.

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii 5 minutes ago
Trump has surged to victory not because Hillary became worse. He has surged to victory because he became better.

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii 7 minutes ago
Parties rarely win a 3rd term because America tires of them. America is tired of the Democrats. America is exhausted of the Clintons.

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii 12 minutes ago
History will look back at this time and realize Hillary never stood a chance as the STATUS QUO candidate in a CHANGE election.

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii 13 minutes ago
Folks. I'm not predicting some sort of full court shot miracle. Trump is winning big with the real numbers. He should win. He will win.

sazzy

So it seems like Donald isn't going to 'go away' after the election - he's going to try and stay in the news.

The only way he's able to do that is to do something even more outrageous.

Any guesses?

Mine:

-not conceding
-continuing his Crooked Hillary gatherings
-???

So it seems like Donald isn't going to 'go away' after the election - he's going to try and stay in the news.

Any guesses?

Mine:

-not conceding
-???

-Going to prison for [*list actions of last 55 years of his life*].

Syncytia

So is the_Donald full of trolls or real people so far gone they don't understand reality?

Or a mix?

It's a question that's confounded millions of people for hundreds of years.

I really want to believe that there are a lot of trolls there, that whole place seems like a giant satire to me.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Trump just said "We're gonna have Brexit+++... you know what I mean"

I honestly have no idea what he means.

geomon

Any guesses?

Mine:

-not conceding
-???

He won't concede. Hell I expect him to sue. He'll start up his Trump TV thing as an alt right alternative to Fox News.

Cerium

9bN27b.png

Jeremy DiamondVerified account
‏@JDiamond1
Trump is more than 2 hours late to his rally in Moon Township, PA and the crowd here is visibly frustrated. But the place is still packed

lmao

I've waited on line for shit too so I know that feel.

Any guesses?

Mine:

-not conceding
-???

Trump will go away as soon as the next conservative pied piper comes along and labels him a loser like Trump labeled Romney.

I just wanna say PoliGAF is full of wonderful people who give me many a chuckle and everybody is normally pretty level headed
Can I hang out with you guys after the election

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member

Ithil

Neither does he. He knows nothing about Brexit, he didn't even know it was going on when he was in Scotland the week it was going down.

sazzy

He won't concede. Hell I expect him to sue. He'll start up his Trump TV thing as an alt right alternative to Fox News.

Trump will go away as soon as the next conservative pied piper comes along and labels him a loser like Trump labeled Romney.

TrumpTV, if its to be a traditional cable news network, isn't happening. It takes too much money. Maybe a YouTube channel?

The normal, sane media outlets are going to drop him, for sure. That's why I am expecting him to do something outrageous to get coverage on, say, CNN.

I teared up I ain't afraid to admit it. The fact that this woman has done so much is even close to that racist cheeto monster is an insult.
I like Bill Weld. I really do.
I hope he's not a flaming racist.

I definitely support him as FBI Director.

Is Trump wearing that hat because his eyes look so bad from the lack of sleep? I honestly question whether he's on something to keep him sane.

MechaX

Normally I would be concerned if any politician said this without giving an ounce of context, but I am curious as to how much Trump actually understands Brexit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom