• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
was this posted?

this is really sick

http://www.cltampa.com/news-views/p...rumps-probably-last-tampa-rally-a-gas-gas-gas

TrDApJ.png

Trump said:
I must tell you, the Bernie Sanders protesters had much more enthusiasm.

Honestly, not sure about saying this about a protester with cerebral palsy.

Adam Smith
‏@AdamSmith_usa
Hillary passed Obama in total black voters who participated in Early Voting in Florida.

2012: 539,000
2016: 564,000 (not counting today)

Is this true? Was it posted in the last thread? This is massive.
I don't think this is correct...but I've been barely keeping up. New baby and all.

Holmes

I don't think this is correct...but I've been barely keeping up. New baby and all.
It is true. Total black turnout in Florida so with is around 777k with EIP + VBM, and that's not counting today. Black turnout will be higher in Florida this year than in 2012.
Black vote in Florida is ahead of 2012 in raw numbers, slightly lower in percentage of the electorate.
^ this. Black turnout probably won't reach 13% of the electorate in the end, but it'll be mighty close. White turnout is also down a few percentage points. Hispanics so far are the largest growing members of the electorate %-wise this year in Florida.

Trouble

Banned
SAVAGE!

Snowden trying to nice his way back into good graces.

I think he's just answering honestly because he doesn't have a horse in this race like Assange does. He is right, though. Filtering out duplicate emails is trivial, it would take a lot longer to prepare the rig than it would to run it.

Barzul

Hilary's acc retweeted it so it probably is. I'm just like wow...it's massive and her numbers from this weekend will be huge, heck Miami polling location stayed open till 9.

Edit: And congrats on the baby!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
#ThePollYouTrust: Hillary Clinton chances not looking good. Currently tied with Trump. Both need 270 EVs to win the White House.

I think he's just answering honestly because he doesn't have a horse in this race like Assange does. He is right, though. Filtering out duplicate emails is trivial, it would take a lot longer to prepare the rig than it would to run it.

ALSO, it was always said they were looking at a very small set of that 650k number.

geomon

Trump continues to knock Mosul offensive, calls leaders 'group of losers'

Donald Trump isn't letting up on his criticism of the offensive to retake the Iraqi city of Mosul from ISIS. In fact, he doubled down on Saturday, questioning the reasons for the US-backed mission and criticizing US leaders involved in its planning.

The Republican presidential nominee knocked US officials as a "group of losers" for not launching a "surprise" attack and said he was convinced the offensive -- which is led by the Iraqi military -- was launched "for political reasons" to benefit his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton. He suggested she would get "credit" for its success.
Trump's repeated criticisms of the ongoing military operation in Mosul come despite forces on the ground making key gains.

"Whatever happened to the element of surprise, right?...What a group of losers we have. And now it's a very tough battle, they're dug in. It's a very -- much tougher than they thought," Trump said at a campaign event in Tampa, Florida. "We need different thinking in this country, folks. They should have kept their mouths shut."

Warning: Kellyanne Conway on video with bullshit pouring out of her mouth.

sazzy

9bN27b.png

Jeremy DiamondVerified account
‏@JDiamond1
Trump is more than 2 hours late to his rally in Moon Township, PA and the crowd here is visibly frustrated. But the place is still packed

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So is the_Donald full of trolls or real people so far gone they don't understand reality?

Or a mix?

9bN27b.png

‏@JDiamond1
Trump is more than 2 hours late to his rally in Moon Township, PA and the crowd here is visibly frustrated. But the place is still packed

Sexual assault, racism, insulting Gold Star family, abandoning NATO, etc., that's cool. Being late is crossing the line.

They're not handling news of The Boss' appearance with Hillary tomorrow very well..

‏@Acosta:

9bN27b.png

‏@JDiamond1

Man, sometimes I love the Pittsburgh area. Even their Trump fans are pretty entertaining.

Wag

9bN27b.png

‏@JDiamond1

Life is full of disappointments.

Holmes

lol @ that woman at the Trump rally saying she's voting Hillary now because Trump is late. Good thing she wasn't at a Hillary rally because she's always ridiculously late herself!

Bill Mitchell is doubling down on hearts.
So our hearts really were the oppo all along?

Oh Jesus Christ how can anyone in Pittsburgh want to bring steel back. This makes me so mad. Everyone in even Moon township has a super high chance of lung cancer because of residues from the steel industry almost a century ago still in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom