• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

giphy.gif

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Jeb is a mistake. Jeb is a huge mess

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops RIP
PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print
PoliGAF 2015 |OT| Keep Calm and Diablos On

PoliGAF 2014 |OT2| We need to be more like Disney World/You are already Kay Hagan
PoliGAF 2014 |OT| Kay Hagan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad News

PoliGAF 2013 |OT3| 1,000 Years of Darkness and Nuclear Fallout
PoliGAF 2013 |OT2| Worth 77% of OT1
PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PoliGaf 2012 |OT6| OBAMA
United States Election: Nov 6, 2012 |OT| - Barack Obama Re-elected
PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread |OT2| This thread title is now under military control
US PoliGAF 2012 | The Romney VeepStakes: Waiting for Chris Christie to Sing…
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread

PoliGAF 2011: Forum member gridlock causes inaction on thread title naming crisis
PoliGAF 2011: The 112th U.S. Congress is now in session: Want some graphs with that?

Poligaf episode 2010: The Empire Strikes Back
PoliGAF 2010: On our way to November 2
PoliGAF 2010: Home Of "By The Time I Get To Arizona"

PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA Checkin' Off His List
PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA's First 100 Out of the Way

Hmm, not a fan of how you worded the thread title. Trump saying "We love the poorly educated!" came off as a scam artist gleeful about the people he was ripping off. There's no problem with actually caring about and loving the poorly educated, just that the contrast between the line and Trump's obvious scam artist nature was surreal.

NeoXChaos

thread assignment

Super Tuesday-b-dubs
Super Tuesday Part 2- ivysaur12

*After Super Tuesday 2 PoliGAF handles the rest of the primaries.

*Veepstakes is going to be in PoliGAF

2016 Republican National Convention-b-dubs
2016 Democratic National Convention- NeoXChaos

1st Presidential Debate-b-dubs
Vice Presidential Debate-Ebay Huckster
2nd Presidential Debate-kingkitty
3rd Presidential Debate-Holmes

General Election 2016-Aaron Strife

Republican Debates
12 - March 10 CNN - Makai
13 -March 23 Makai

Democratic Debates
7 March 6-Macho Madness
8 March 9 Univision/Washington Post TBD
9 April-kingkitty
10 May-TBD

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Can you now also start posting the list of users that should start wearing Trump Shame Avatars? And also what date should they start?

I'll need to make one when I get home tonight, it'll be so classy you guys won't ever want to take it off.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So is Trump the presumptive nominee now?

New debate added to coronate Rubio, but 14th amendment bars robots from citizenship. Will Trump use eminent domain to build his wall? This just in from Ted Cruz: Ben Carson thinks you want the candidate over there. Kasich low in numbers, but confident women will come out of the kitchen to help him reach 10% by end of decade.

Paskil

New thread smell. Can't wait for tonight when Trump pulls out the poll numbers. I really hope Kasich piles onto Roboto.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, with Trump having a big lead in Florida, it's over unless he melts down tonight or Rubio learns how to debate.

I don't understand why OT seems so worried about it then. Trump as the nominee seems like the best-case scenario of the GOP completely imploding given that he's not even a part of the party apparatus and is completely unelectable.

PBY

Banned
New thread smell. Can't wait for tonight when Trump pulls out the poll numbers. I really hope Kasich piles onto Roboto.

"Ahem... I don't really see eye to eye with Donald on most things... you know, cough, I do tend to see the world a little softer, more compassionately (TM), but he's not wrong - how can Marco win a general election if he can't win his own state?"

Brinbe

Crazy to think we all thought these contests might go on forever, but in reality, that Clinton-Trump matchup is gonna be solidified in just two weeks.

Thank God it's not gonna be Rubio. I'm convinced Trump as the nominee is gonna be a disaster for the GOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom