• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL like this matters to anybody on that side.

"Are you kidding? I've tried to release my tax returns--I've got to rent two semi-trucks to haul them over here. The only taxes we should be talking about are how we're going to fix the average American's taxes."

*Laughs, applause*

Oh wait--it's the crowd stacked by the RNC

*Boos, hissing, tomatoes thrown*

I said it on Twitter and i'll say it again:

No one gives a shit about Trump's tax returns except people who think people care about Trump's tax returns.

Yeah, noone cares, but this is the rnc's big thing to try to hurt him. It's the best they could come up with.

its going to really be a blood bath for Sanders on Saturday:

CcBQ3QxWAAE4fJh.jpg

Very impressive.

Hard to create a revolution when you're relying on amateurs and Dukakis vets to run your organization, Bernie.

HylianTom

Banned
I know it's a dream, but I want Al Franken to be Hillary's running mate. The man oozes charm and sends tingles up my leg. 😍

A side note: I'm realizing that for many voters, this is going to be their first experience with a presidential campaign loss of any type, be it primary or general. The first one is always so damn difficult, and it kinda makes me sad to think about it. The dream doesn't die though - it must live on!

I'm sorry, can someone explain the chart? I know it's a list of counties. What is it counting?

Early voting returns. Meaning the people who requested absentee ballots are actually returning them on time. 71% of them have come from AA voters. Shows that Hillary's ground game is running well in the south.

This is the first primary in which she actually had a chance to win, so it's great to see how her ground game responds. Those are pretty damn good numbers for her.

Mitt Romney is a terrible politician:

@realDonaldTrump 2 hours ago

I'm going to do what @MittRomney was totally unable to do- WIN!

‏@realDonaldTrump6 hours ago

Mitt Romney, who was one of the dumbest and worst candidates in the history of Republican politics, is now pushing me on tax returns. Dope!

Averon

Donald's tax returns will be an ineffectual line of attack. The people voting for don't care about his personal finances, and Donald will just brush it aside like he always does when his personal fiances are in question.

I'm sorry, but I'll be YASSSSSSSS Queening all night long Saturday if Hillary wins.

See? I'm being diplomatic. I'll drop a few "Werks" and Drag Queen Gifs too. Just to be safe.

CCS

Banned
I'm sorry, but I'll be YASSSSSSSS Queening all night long Saturday if Hillary wins.

See? I'm being diplomatic. I'll drop a few "Werks" and Drag Queen Gifs too. Just to be safe.

I will YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSs all night long with you Adam. It's going to be beautiful.

PBY

Banned
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Why doesn’t @MittRomney just endorse @marcorubio already.
Should have done it before NH or Nevada where he had a little sway. Too late
now!

I LOVE this tweet

I'll have to do an all nighter Tuesday. So worth it though.

You better be there.

My unemployed ass is going to be there, even though I get to have all kinds of crappy tests done to my arm that day :( It'll all be worth it though to see my Queen standing in the blood of her ene-....

I meaning getting delegates. Yes. Delegates.

God I wish Romney had jumped in the race.

The things Trump would do to him on that debate stage. Even Jeb Bush would blush.

I think Romney would eat Trump alive during the debates. Then again, I think is Trump is a fool that winged it and got lucky as opposed to being a master politician and that Jeb Bush's demise had more to do with Jeb Bush than anything Trump did.

CCS

Banned
You better be there.

My unemployed ass is going to be there, even though I get to have all kinds of crappy tests done to my arm that day :( It'll all be worth it though to see my Queen standing in the blood of her ene-....

I meaning getting delegates. Yes. Delegates.

I will. Not even the combined strength of every Bernie Bro on reddit would be enough to drag me away. I wouldn't miss my Queen slaying fools like that for anything.

Poll Position

Former U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold continues to lead Sen. Ron Johnson among Wisconsin voters, according to a poll released Thursday.

Feingold has held a sizable lead over Johnson since before he announced his candidacy in April 2015. At that time, Feingold had the support of 54 percent of registered voters in Wisconsin. Thirty-eight percent of voters said they would support Johnson, while 9 percent had no preference.

In the latest Marquette University Law School poll, released Thursday, the numbers are largely unchanged. Feingold, a Democrat, has the support of 49 percent of voters, compared to the Republican senator's 37 percent.
Feingold, baby!

More on the GOP coming to grips with Trump's march to the nomination.

Gotta love that, even when talking about Trump, they can't resist taking veiled shots at Cruz.

Others in the party blame members within their ranks for Trump's rise.

“I think there are people who probably set unrealistic expectations about what could be accomplished in an era of divided government," Thune said. “We had members who were out there trying to convince people across the country that all we had to do was wave the magic wand and we could repeal Obamacare like the president is going to repeal the bill that has his name on it.”

538 dude: "Democrats try to make everything about race sometimes." -Centrist journalists say after getting clowned by Democrats in predictions for the last 6 months after Democrats said that a white nationalist candidate could win the GOP nomination.

Bowdz

Monmouth VA poll:

Trump 41
Rubio 27
Cruz 14

Hillary 60
Bernie 33

Jesus. These polls have Hilldawg DESTROYING Bernie. If they are remotely accurate, she'll have a MUCH larger delegate lead than just 100.

Also, if Trump take VA, Rubitron is fucked.

That Marquette Law poll also has some GE heats:

Clinton is tied with Cruz, +1 against Rubio, and +10 against Trump. So there's that.
MULawPoll ‏@MULawPoll 15s16 seconds ago
Overall, net favorability ratings are Sanders +11, Kasich +6, Rubio -8, Cruz -18, Clinton -18, Trump -43. #mulawpoll
But how can Clinton win with negative favorables!

I think it's too late. Trump is going to be the nominee. There's no way to put the genie back in the bottle. They let him get too many wins and control the narrative. There is nothing they can do to stop him. He is their king, and we need to tie his bloated orange corpse around every one of their necks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom